4 hours ago, Humanbonnie898 said:

ok thanks. and yes I did have them in the correct load order and I did have the requirements

If you're using MO2, send me a screenshot of your mod list and plugin load order. If you're using Vortex, take a screenshot of the equivalent, and I'll send it along to someone who knows how to use Vortex with YA and its related mods. Also, if you are using MO2, make a separate profile with nothing on it except the essentials (for instance, just make a profile exactly like the one shown on the mod page) and see if you still have this graphical error.

On 6/16/2021 at 8:55 PM, theshiba said:

If you're using MO2, send me a screenshot of your mod list and plugin load order. If you're using Vortex, take a screenshot of the equivalent, and I'll send it along to someone who knows how to use Vortex with YA and its related mods. Also, if you are using MO2, make a separate profile with nothing on it except the essentials (for instance, just make a profile exactly like the one shown on the mod page) and see if you still have this graphical error.

oddly it's working now, but if it happens again I'll let you know and show you

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Satarack said:

Reporting two small issues:  First the imperial bracers are changing the color of my Breton's hand fur from black to brown, second the Ebony armour is creating Rayman feet.

Hide contents

60468120_BBebonydetachedfeetandImperialbracersruinhandcolour.png.1618d86148c8c52d07010ea44bfac0d5.png1849434622_BBnood.png.dc39c51cba01b1b19a2f28e88f296a60.png

Are you sure this is only happening with the Bretons? This looks like a problem with the armor.

4 hours ago, theshiba said:

Are you sure this is only happening with the Bretons? This looks like a problem with the armor.

I tried turning off all mods except base YA and found the same thing; so yeah I guess I jumped to conclusions because I never noticed this before now.  I've equipped Imperial bracers before and never thought about the hand colour since it the standard YA models don't have special hands/feet like in BB.

And now after re-enabling all the mods the game ctd when I load my save file...sigh

12 hours ago, Satarack said:

I tried turning off all mods except base YA and found the same thing; so yeah I guess I jumped to conclusions because I never noticed this before now.  I've equipped Imperial bracers before and never thought about the hand colour since it the standard YA models don't have special hands/feet like in BB.

And now after re-enabling all the mods the game ctd when I load my save file...sigh

I'll report this to the SkyFurry team so we can patch this. Sorry to hear about the CTD. Do you use MO2. You can make test profiles (like copying your current profile) for troubleshooting. That way your main saves are not at risk of things like CTD when performing tests.

13 hours ago, Satarack said:

Also, does this happen with any other armors. And is the ebony armor you showed in your pic from a mod?

45 minutes ago, theshiba said:

Also, does this happen with any other armors. And is the ebony armor you showed in your pic from a mod?

No, I disabled all my male armor replacement mods for that screenshot, so that's the vanilla Ebony Armor and Imperial Bracer.  The only armor replacement mod active when those pictures were taken was a female armor replacement mod.

I didn't think to make a test profile in MO2 since I've never run into this before, but I'll take that advice to heart in the future, thanks.  I actually decided to bite the bullet, nuke my save files, and start a new character; my save folder had 13 GB of saves in it from years of playing Skyrim lol.

1 hour ago, Satarack said:

No, I disabled all my male armor replacement mods for that screenshot, so that's the vanilla Ebony Armor and Imperial Bracer.  The only armor replacement mod active when those pictures were taken was a female armor replacement mod.

I didn't think to make a test profile in MO2 since I've never run into this before, but I'll take that advice to heart in the future, thanks.  I actually decided to bite the bullet, nuke my save files, and start a new character; my save folder had 13 GB of saves in it from years of playing Skyrim lol.

Whoah! That's a lot of data x3. I wish you luck on your new Skyrim endeavors. And we will address this armor problem for SkyFurry (aka an updated version of YA; dicord here: https://discord.gg/ua4qG76Z).

21 hours ago, rb888 said:

I'd try the new one and it crash my desktop. But I could extract this time? You think it could the male issue again?

What new one? This mod hasn't been updated since you last commented on here; although, quite a few new things will be added. You can check out the progress of it here: https://discord.gg/ua4qG76Z. It will now be a part of the larger mod SkyFurry, an update to YA.

As to why you're crashing? I'm not sure. You'd have to give me more information (load order for instance). What happened to the copy of the mod you had before? Wasn't that working fine?

Edited by theshiba
9 hours ago, theshiba said:

What new one? This mod hasn't been updated since you last commented on here; although, quite a few new things will be added. You can check out the progress of it here: https://discord.gg/ua4qG76Z. It will now be a part of the larger mod SkyFurry, an update to YA.

As to why you're crashing? I'm not sure. You'd have to give me more information (load order for instance). What happened to the copy of the mod you had before? Wasn't that working fine?

Yep np! I did backup m y working game. Will try again this Friday afternoon after I get some sleep. Thanks. I never used Discord lol Kind shy about that stuff.

15 hours ago, rb888 said:

Yep np! I did backup m y working game. Will try again this Friday afternoon after I get some sleep. Thanks. I never used Discord lol Kind shy about that stuff.

Hopefully that works out for you :3 And glad you joined. There are plenty of people there to help out with modding Skyrim. And I'm getting up there too in age ;3

On 7/23/2021 at 4:46 PM, rb888 said:

I found an issue with newest one. The meshes are mess up in it? Which load order does it need be near top or bottom?

Would it be possible someone make her? Mress into the game? lol

index.jpg

That meshes are likely messed up because of your load order. There's an example MO profile on the mod page that you can follow to see where BB should be placed. Note: BB should come after (i.e., overwriting) the YA SAM Patch and YA. As to your request, can't you make her with a Khajiit?

1 hour ago, theshiba said:

That meshes are likely messed up because of your load order. There's an example MO profile on the mod page that you can follow to see where BB should be placed. Note: BB should come after (i.e., overwriting) the YA SAM Patch and YA. As to your request, can't you make her with a Khajiit?

Ya if you can do it? lol I'm not good with modding. I will give another shot at it. I'm glad I got M2 SSD drive it's life saver moving and deleting files quickly.

1 hour ago, theshiba said:

Oh I download the file from new one and crashes went Into the race menu? Don't know why? Anyway. She more like an lion girl!

19 hours ago, rb888 said:

Oh I download the file from new one and crashes went Into the race menu? Don't know why? Anyway. She more like an lion girl!

Well as I said to an earlier response of yours, I need to see your load order. Just to make sure nothing is wrong with it. So please take a screenshot of your mod manager and its list of mods and list of plugins. Otherwise, it's not going to be feasible helping you solve this crash in RaceMenu.

On 8/3/2021 at 6:22 PM, rb888 said:

2021-08-03 18_11_53-Window.png

2021-08-03 18_12_14-Window.png

2021-08-03 18_12_29-Window.png

2021-08-03 18_12_42-Window.png

ScreenShot21.png

Well, there's your problem. Your load order is unorganized, and you didn't follow the load order shown on the mod page:image.png.2eccbb3d5f6f153c1e581ef0e942b586.png

Right now you have YA Consolidated overwriting the Better Bretons plugin. Better Bretons should load after YA. Otherwise, you'll get that mesh glitch. Make sure BB is also positioned after YA on your mod list too (left hand side of MO).