Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time [Nude Mod Request]

3 hours ago, Irastris said:

It's virtually impossible I'm afraid, at least via that technique. While all of the playable characters share a single skeleton, making them technically compatible with each other's animations, the extreme proportional differences between the three produce some very interesting results.

Here is Tawna with one of Coco's animations:

Reveal hidden contents

ofy2p1.png

Here is Tawna with one of Crash's animations, for extra laughs:

Reveal hidden contents

00wnj0.png

That second image got me thinking about style, grace, and funny faces.

22 hours ago, Irastris said:

It's virtually impossible I'm afraid, at least via that technique. While all of the playable characters share a single skeleton, making them technically compatible with each other's animations, the extreme proportional differences between the three produce some very interesting results.

Here is Tawna with one of Coco's animations:

Reveal hidden contents

ofy2p1.png

Here is Tawna with one of Crash's animations, for extra laughs:

Reveal hidden contents

00wnj0.png

ah ok that does look really strange. Its a shame it does that. would have been cool be able to play as her at any time.

So, since it seems we've hit a bit of a wall, how about fem mods for the male characters (besides cortex)?

EDIT: On second thought, maybe just a normal nsfw mod for Dingodile? Surprisingly, he has a nsfw model here. We could use or or two male mods...

12 hours ago, fallenSoul said:

mehh i think il pass on mods and the game, game is hard and annoying, mods are paid and look not good ;/ also no fun factor like i had with crash 2/3, an unique experience on psx back at the days in 99 :)  shit+delete , but have fun guys xD im proud of you modders

cheers OuO

It's literally as hard as the old crash games. Maybe a bit harder because except for remakes, it's been a completely dormant franchise for years. So they knew they had to up the challenge for the fans. But it's the same old crash. The same crash (talking 1 and 2) where I literally got woken up as a kid at 3am in the morning, because my parents spent ALL night trying to beat one level and failed miserably. So they'd wake me up, bribe me so I'd beat the level, which I'd usually do in one or two tries, and then I'd get rewarded, and tucked back into bed. (I was like 6 or 7.)

6 hours ago, Galc said:

I doubt anyone is that stupid

I could tell you about a history some years back but better to let that shit sleep and rot in oblivion as it should, it was nice to see almost all the modding community get united tho, all nude mods paid or not show up for free in some random thread in some forum/imageboard at some point anyways so meh

Dont suppose someone could look at this again, and make a nude Tawna mod for free? Its still something im interested. I just never expected someone to make one and put it behind a pay wall, so it caught me off guard. Not saying people dont deserve been paid for there work. I just cant afford to pay for mods and id hate to see the only nude Tawna mod be a paid one.

On 4/28/2021 at 5:55 PM, xnajoe said:

Dont suppose someone could look at this again, and make a nude Tawna mod for free? Its still something im interested. I just never expected someone to make one and put it behind a pay wall, so it caught me off guard. Not saying people dont deserve been paid for there work. I just cant afford to pay for mods and id hate to see the only nude Tawna mod be a paid one.

Spoiler

On 4/28/2021 at 11:55 AM, xnajoe said:

I don't really have an issue paying for nude mods. My only real issue with paying for a mod for Tawna is that she isn't playable for much of the game. If I could play her for the whole game (and no that buggy swap mod doesn't count), I would be more than willing to toss the guy a few bucks for his mod. On that note, I would still be willing to toss someone a few bucks for a nude Coco mod.

On 5/3/2021 at 8:23 PM, lunawuff said:

I don't really have an issue paying for nude mods. My only real issue with paying for a mod for Tawna is that she isn't playable for much of the game. If I could play her for the whole game (and no that buggy swap mod doesn't count), I would be more than willing to toss the guy a few bucks for his mod. On that note, I would still be willing to toss someone a few bucks for a nude Coco mod.

Well, we could always look for another mod maker to do it. If ye commission them to make the mods, and asked them to release the mods publicly, they might do it. Though I k doubt the 2 modders that talked here would be interested, so someone would have to look a bit elswhere...

...which is a bit of a pain, but that's what you'd have to do. Or, you could learn how to make the mod yourself via a guide for making Crash 4 IAT mods that can be found here.

Might be better to work out fixing the eye problem that the current Coco mod (the thicc one) has before trying to do a new mod for her. Granted, it does currently make her look like she's doing bedroom eyes all the time, but still.

• 3 weeks later...