Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time [Nude Mod Request]

On 4/29/2024 at 8:15 PM, Galc said:

Looks like someone made a mod changes how 100%'ing it can be done. Also makes it easier to unlock outfits in some cases.

You can take a look at it here.

Also, I'm not sure how easy this would be, but I wonder if Dingodile has a mesh under his clothes? He feels like a character that could potentially get a nude mod as well, as long as it's not too hard to stick a dong on him (Provided it's the type of model where there's a base model under the clothes)

Dingodile has a mesh under the upper-body. Nothing underneath his pants. There is a nsfw model though, So it could be possible to work on at some point.

https://sfmlab.com/project/8091d0b9-6147-4a1c-aac4-4bbbd51ec58b/

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2024 at 10:34 PM, Hat on the Kid said:

Thank you, and appreciated. Might do more perhaps. I did do Totally Tubular like I mentioned earlier.

ia7zux.png

And a download to go along with her.

https://files.catbox.moe/q2zopz.pak

This looks amazing! I have been wanting to make the totally tubular model with the nude mod myself. However not too knowledgeable on how to do model stuff... Would you be willing to do this with the smaller breast model mod? 

2 hours ago, Yami_Oni said:

This looks amazing! I have been wanting to make the totally tubular model with the nude mod myself. However not too knowledgeable on how to do model stuff... Would you be willing to do this with the smaller breast model mod? 

Wish someone would make a futa mod for Coco. I know is very unlikely but hey, a girl can dream ☺️

12 hours ago, Yami_Oni said:

There's a smaller breast mod?

I prefer the Nude Coco mod to actually match her canonical proportions, even the original nude model that Irastris used initially has small breasts:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210507112353/https://smutba.se/project/31123/

image.png.ad4dac495ed9cc7eb3ac8b42a96408d8.png

If there's no such mod then I could probably do it myself if I have the time and patience to rig the model to the game's skeleton. (Along with installing Unreal Engine again...)

Although I would take a step further with the on-modelling by replacing her humanoid feet with actual paw feet from her "360 Noscope" costume.

Spoiler

CocoPawfeet1.PNG.92e13bd2be37b067d4dbe52b77ccf0f6.PNGCocoPawfeet2.PNG.940b442931076eba525ad73cf99f4b6e.PNG

2 hours ago, Catnatic said:

There's a smaller breast mod?

I prefer the Nude Coco mod to actually match her canonical proportions, even the original nude model that Irastris used initially has small breasts:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210507112353/https://smutba.se/project/31123/

image.png.ad4dac495ed9cc7eb3ac8b42a96408d8.png

If there's no such mod then I could probably do it myself if I have the time and patience to rig the model to the game's skeleton. (Along with installing Unreal Engine again...)

Although I would take a step further with the on-modelling by replacing her humanoid feet with actual paw feet from her "360 Noscope" costume.

Reveal hidden contents

CocoPawfeet1.PNG.92e13bd2be37b067d4dbe52b77ccf0f6.PNGCocoPawfeet2.PNG.940b442931076eba525ad73cf99f4b6e.PNG

Yeah in Iratris' comment. 

The pachunk9999-WindowsNoEditor_NudeCocoShoesSocks Pak has her original proportions (Smaller breasts and butt.) I prefer smaller breasts (anywhere between A-C cups.) and butt in general. I also prefer canonical proportions.

However I am unsure if you would have to ask for permission to use model. Although I do like the colour of the nipples more that you've shown in the model you posted. 

Whatever you feel you would like to do, I would just be grateful in general for an A, B, C or canonical cup and smaller butt Totally Tubular skin lol. 

39 minutes ago, Yami_Oni said:

However I am unsure if you would have to ask for permission to use model.

The nude model was made by Lukas0122_the_best but he erased everything on his SmutBase account.

I'm sure he intended the model to be used for anything since it was released publicly after all, and only asked us to credit him if it gets used.

Posted (edited)

Yup, her human feet kinda irked me, I prefer the furry looking ones, also while fooling around with the camera noticed that nude thicc coco has a hole in her ass T_T

Untitled-3.jpg

Totally tubular looks fine tho

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by the_mike
Posted (edited)

All of this continued talk on Coco reminds me of a mod idea not for her directly, but for her tablet.

The general idea it to turn her tablet into a dildo. If she's going to be nude or mostly unclothed, having her hold one wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm just not sure if she has any animations where she holds her tablet differently.

Then again, that last issue could be worked around by using a double-ended dildo bent into a "U" shape vagely the same size as the tablet

Edited by Galc
14 hours ago, Galc said:

All of this continued talk on Coco reminds me of a mod idea not for her directly, but for her tablet.

The general idea it to turn her tablet into a dildo. If she's going to be nude or mostly unclothed, having her hold one wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm just not sure if she has any animations where she holds her tablet differently.

Then again, that last issue could be worked around by using a double-ended dildo bent into a "U" shape vagely the same size as the tablet

There are some idle animations where she uses the tablet by scrolling the screen or taping at it

4 hours ago, Hat on the Kid said:

she also scrolls on a tablet screen during a cutscene

I wouldn't take cutscenes into account since some are just videos.

It seems like it would be fine for the most part, since her pretending a dildo is a tsbket wouldn't look that weird if she's partially or completely nude.

The main issue would just be grinding looking weird, but again if the tablet was replaced by a double-sided dildo, it aould be bent in a way where shecs still holding onto mostly while grinding