Jump to content

Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time [Nude Mod Request]


xnajoe

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sometimes, an idea for a variation/costume comes to my head and I just had to do it.

Here's Coco dressed exactly like her brother (minus the fingerless gloves):

image.png.fc9c23ae6d1d89a5db65776df4eb0623.pngimage.png.41aec77301a4c6394697fb7f11d6499e.png

Posted
1 hour ago, Catnatic said:

Sometimes, an idea for a variation/costume comes to my head and I just had to do it.

Here's Coco dressed exactly like her brother (minus the fingerless gloves):

image.png.fc9c23ae6d1d89a5db65776df4eb0623.pngimage.png.41aec77301a4c6394697fb7f11d6499e.png

 

Topless girl in just pants is always a welcomed costume, imo.

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 6/20/2026 at 5:17 AM, Catnatic said:

Sometimes, an idea for a variation/costume comes to my head and I just had to do it.

Here's Coco dressed exactly like her brother (minus the fingerless gloves):

image.png.fc9c23ae6d1d89a5db65776df4eb0623.pngimage.png.41aec77301a4c6394697fb7f11d6499e.png

Any progress on this? I love what you've come up with so far.

Posted
19 hours ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

Any progress on this? I love what you've come up with so far.

I'm currently focusing on a different game so there's no progress since I've done that model.

Maybe next month I might be able to dedicate my time on Crash and Spyro games.

Posted
3 hours ago, smoothoperatorr said:

can someone reup tawna nude ? or want to trade for some other rare obscure mods i have ? pm me

I have a nude Tawna mod. Boobs are a bit bigger than normal here: https://mega.nz/file/AbVgybCQ#qXCPxAKG8iNL9EuEVkxZepP4_FOvbm5Jy7IOYwfexEI

 

 

I also have one I never shared untill now. It's Tawna in a "Wumpa Trade" outfit, and her tits are exposed: https://mega.nz/file/VPt1SSrJ#rPTvAg4v1_fk6vwwoAm5giIKPprKyGvtYh_Z8Wj1-Go

 

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/15/2024 at 11:00 PM, Catnatic said:

There's a smaller breast mod?

I prefer the Nude Coco mod to actually match her canonical proportions, even the original nude model that Irastris used initially has small breasts:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210507112353/https://smutba.se/project/31123/

 

image.png.ad4dac495ed9cc7eb3ac8b42a96408d8.png

 

If there's no such mod then I could probably do it myself if I have the time and patience to rig the model to the game's skeleton. (Along with installing Unreal Engine again...)

Although I would take a step further with the on-modelling by replacing her humanoid feet with actual paw feet from her "360 Noscope" costume.

 

  Hide contents

CocoPawfeet1.PNG.92e13bd2be37b067d4dbe52b77ccf0f6.PNGCocoPawfeet2.PNG.940b442931076eba525ad73cf99f4b6e.PNG

Its a mod? Anyone have a link?

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...