4 minutes ago, superlerk123 said:

Do updates require clean saves?

Not necessarily. First time you use DoM over PAHE a clean save is always better to avoid in unwanted feature. A reboot will be necessary though if you use an old save with PAHE on.

From DoM 1.x to 1.y a clean save is not necessary, just a better experience.

i created a new game for test porpuses, and i wish shahare here if one wish run own test a relative clean save this one can be used.

Colelcted 51 slaves, all 60+subbmision, others stored in bannered mare as tdf independet prositutes, working for gold all day long.

All slaves in dragons reach restrained with iron so no one going escape (hopefully).

ScreenShot3.png.57849cafe43d53a13031840afe2958c1.png

About positioning: in the picture the upper section of stair storage for slaves that can be used as TDF prositute.

Lower section stored the slaves that need to be trained mroe to accepted TDF prositute.

This is a newli started game  using PAHE 7.5.6 (at the time of writing the current latest version).

Used mods and load order:

Spoiler

(0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (6 -> 6)    FISS.esp
    (7 -> 7)    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    (8 -> 8)    SexLab.esm
    (9 -> 9)    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    (10 -> 10)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (11 -> 11)    paradise_halls.esm
    (1040384 -> 1040384)    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    (12 -> 12)    SkyUI_SE.esp
    (13 -> 13)    FNIS.esp
    (14 -> 14)    UIExtensions.esp
    (15 -> 15)    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    (16 -> 16)    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    (17 -> 17)    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    (18 -> 18)    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    (19 -> 19)    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    (20 -> 20)    RaceMenu.esp
    (21 -> 21)    XPMSE.esp
    (22 -> 22)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (23 -> 23)    FNISspells.esp
    (24 -> 24)    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    (1040385 -> 1040385)    pahe-tdf-patch.esp
    (25 -> 25)    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    (26 -> 26)    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    (27 -> 27)    SLAnimLoader.esp
    (28 -> 28)    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    (29 -> 29)    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp

ZAZ 8.0 in use

TDF version latest(2.2) + legendary plugin

I tryed use less as possible mods for maximum compatibility.

I hope this save useful others in the future. 

Have good testing :)

and i wish say to all devloper and others to make this wonderful mods.

Save1_E84DE9B6_0_504148452D373536_AbandonedPrison01_000000_20210410152226_1_1.ess Save1_E84DE9B6_0_504148452D373536_AbandonedPrison01_000000_20210410152226_1_1.skse

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Although think your referring to a different direction than i am, normally when i capture a PAH slave i take them to a HSH house for training and then when max skill i move them back to use as a follower for exploring or to get rid of them via selling as i've set up 3 houses for my PC with a bunch of HSH slaves all with 100 skill

I normally do the same, but the big issue with DoM and HSH and AYGAS all at once is that AYGAS and HSH don't really care about or recognize resignation and humiliation. A slave's value in AYGAS is only determined by submission, respect, and sex training (as far as I can tell); and in HSH only those stats can really be trained. So really there's only two ways to effectively use all three mods together. Either do some roleplay and don't send slaves to HSH until they're "broken," after which they get "advanced training" you could call it, or have someone cook up a patch that makes resignation and humiliation recognized by HSH and AYGAS, making them trainable in HSH and having them affect the value of a slave you're selling in AYGAS. I have no idea how hard a patch like that would be, or if Musje would have to be involved or not, so for now I'm taking the roleplay option; because if you just capture slaves and immediately send them to HSH I feel like you miss out on using DoM at all.

Also I have a question for you; what do you do personally to pass the in-game time while HSH slaves train? Do you just fast travel around the map like I do or do you have some mod that gives you something to do for like 3 in-game days at a time?

2 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I normally do the same, but the big issue with DoM and HSH and AYGAS all at once is that AYGAS and HSH don't really care about or recognize resignation and humiliation. A slave's value in AYGAS is only determined by submission, respect, and sex training (as far as I can tell); and in HSH only those stats can really be trained. So really there's only two ways to effectively use all three mods together. Either do some roleplay and don't send slaves to HSH until they're "broken," after which they get "advanced training" you could call it, or have someone cook up a patch that makes resignation and humiliation recognized by HSH and AYGAS, making them trainable in HSH and having them affect the value of a slave you're selling in AYGAS. I have no idea how hard a patch like that would be, or if Musje would have to be involved or not, so for now I'm taking the roleplay option; because if you just capture slaves and immediately send them to HSH I feel like you miss out on using DoM at all.

Also I have a question for you; what do you do personally to pass the in-game time while HSH slaves train? Do you just fast travel around the map like I do or do you have some mod that gives you something to do for like 3 in-game days at a time?

Usually do either vanilla or other mod quests, most the NPC's i enslave are from clearing out a dungeon so i usually take like 4 to a HSH house and dump them and go back to what i was doing. I've set up the three buildable homes with about 10 max stat slaves so training capacity is quite high and then when a batch is ready i'll go sell them all with AYGAS

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Ideal world would populate when you move them across (unless they going to be added to HSH or AYGAS) but using reboot after moving the slave isn't like a huge hardship as we already had to do some sex with them most the time to restore the sex skill

Although think your referring to a different direction than i am, normally when i capture a PAH slave i take them to a HSH house for training and then when max skill i move them back to use as a follower for exploring or to get rid of them via selling as i've set up 3 houses for my PC with a bunch of HSH slaves all with 100 skill

ya, the diary stats will store in hsh until you pull the slaves into pahe, but something should be added for auction slaves bought from either of those 2 addons

Tesrun #1 result using DOM 1.3.2 with TDF, HSH, YAGS, Miaslair, Defeat AND my 51 slave test template:

Issue 1.1 - TDF city prosititues vanished, but markers remaind.

Reason in my understanding: These slaves not 100 subbmision, all prositute slaves not restrained before mod installation. Many of them escaped on first game load.

Few stayed in the bannered mare after my arrival started runaway sceane.

Testrun #2 result ising only DOM 1.3.2

what done: loading template save game runing quick to the banered mare, to check on independent prositutes.

issue 1.1 -slaves that working as city prositute go wanish if started sex with client. this slaves reported runaway slaves and same time doing whore jobs.

this can be fixed if slaves ordered stop working as prositute and restrained.

issue 1.2 -uppon pahe restart the new statistics set 0

issue 1.3 -dont know it is real problem or not! as i started pahe restartd i moved beatwen cells. and based on messages looked like cell change frendship change slowered down the pahe core restart, based on this it is possible to recent cell changes cahuse script lag?

issue 1.4 -using flame spell on slaves as punishment some times create intresting effect. reason for this: flame spell apply damage far quicker than whip so slave has no time to react this. after using flame spell 30 sec on a slave slave play animations more 20-30 sec. and all message come late accordingly. (this is possible not a bug just a thing)

issue 1.5 -using flame spell to break a slave one case contradictory. i managed break slave, i get the message bt i not stoped use flame on slave, next message told me slave is in shock.

to me looks like flame spell non stop damage caused some lag in the event processing deparment. 

Tested Working:

1-Upon entering interior cell new friendshi pessages shown, not as any as pahe restart dont know the frendship check only run slaves inside the new cell? if yes this looks like work as inteded.

2-making slave shocked state can be done!

3-Breaking slave can be done :)

4-slaves remember last punishment!

5-punishing slave for nothing not as effective as punishing for something!

6-slaves palying emotions and can be punished becuse crying, strugiling

Suggestion:

Put message in the mod desctiption , installation section:

"Before installing existing save game that using TDF prositutes as city prositutes, Order ALL independently working prositute to stop work( "take a break" dialoge option). And strongly adivced restrain all of your PAHE slaves. If you fail to do so you face massive slave escape."

or soemthing similar, based on this i update my template save file.

Other notes:

with 51 slave pahe restart take about 15 minute, i not detected any big difference doing it with pahe only or doing it DOM and PAHE.

All in all thank you for this great mod! :) Planning do more testing using HSH and YAGS, but take time to prepare evrything.

7 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Tesrun #1 result using DOM 1.3.2 with TDF, HSH, YAGS, Miaslair, Defeat AND my 51 slave test template:

Issue 1.1 - TDF city prosititues vanished, but markers remaind.

Reason in my understanding: These slaves not 100 subbmision, all prositute slaves not restrained before mod installation. Many of them escaped on first game load.

Few stayed in the bannered mare after my arrival started runaway sceane.

I am not sure what might cause that, TDF has no reference to PAHE in its source code, to my knowledge. Maybe try the new version with the AYGAS and HSH fix.

Testrun #2 result ising only DOM 1.3.2

what done: loading template save game runing quick to the banered mare, to check on independent prositutes.

issue 1.1 -slaves that working as city prositute go wanish if started sex with client. this slaves reported runaway slaves and same time doing whore jobs.

this can be fixed if slaves ordered stop working as prositute and restrained.

My guess is that this is HSH allowing the slaves to work as prostitutes. Could be fixed by last update.

Did you wait long enough for the reboot to complete? Only fear should be reset to 0. This is a bug in PAHE alone also.

issue 1.3 -dont know it is real problem or not! as i started pahe restartd i moved beatwen cells. and based on messages looked like cell change frendship change slowered down the pahe core restart, based on this it is possible to recent cell changes cahuse script lag?

Yes, never move between cells during reboot. Each cell change triggers new friendship recalculation for the slaves in your company.

issue 1.4 -using flame spell on slaves as punishment some times create intresting effect. reason for this: flame spell apply damage far quicker than whip so slave has no time to react this. after using flame spell 30 sec on a slave slave play animations more 20-30 sec. and all message come late accordingly. (this is possible not a bug just a thing)

Could be because of too many OnHit events. That's a feature of Skyrim I am afraid.

issue 1.5 -using flame spell to break a slave one case contradictory. i managed break slave, i get the message bt i not stoped use flame on slave, next message told me slave is in shock.

to me looks like flame spell non stop damage caused some lag in the event processing deparment. 

While a slave is broken it can still be in shock if punished too much. Congratulation, you just broke a perfectly broken slave! ? Slave should revert to broken state after some time though.

Tested Working:

1-Upon entering interior cell new friendshi pessages shown, not as any as pahe restart dont know the frendship check only run slaves inside the new cell? if yes this looks like work as inteded.

Yes, only accompanying slaves recheck their friendships and only with other accompanying slaves. Slaves in HSH and AYGAS are not eligible to friendship.

2-making slave shocked state can be done!

This should be triggered after  a certain amount of punishments. The exact amount depends on the type of punishment and the corresponding resistance of the slave. A slave in shock is more sensitive to punishment. Take advantage of it!

3-Breaking slave can be done :)

This should be automatic if the slave is 100% trained or can happen after too many shocks. It happens randomly so even a 100% trained slave can take sometime before being broken. Every time a slave is broken they get a training bonus.

4-slaves remember last punishment!

Yes and they don't like being punished twice for the same reason. But it's very good training.

5-punishing slave for nothing not as effective as punishing for something!

Plus it does make them angry.

6-slaves palying emotions and can be punished becuse crying, strugiling

You can also train your slaves for being a good slave, but avoid that on newcomers, they might just hate you more for it. Works better on broken slaves, and might comfort shocked ones.

Suggestion:

Put message in the mod desctiption , installation section:

"Before installing existing save game that using TDF prositutes as city prositutes, Order ALL independently working prositute to stop work( "take a break" dialoge option). And strongly adivced restrain all of your PAHE slaves. If you fail to do so you face massive slave escape."

or soemthing similar, based on this i update my template save file.

Done.

Other notes:

with 51 slave pahe restart take about 15 minute, i not detected any big difference doing it with pahe only or doing it DOM and PAHE.

All in all thank you for this great mod! :) Planning do more testing using HSH and YAGS, but take time to prepare evrything.

What happens if you take your 50 slaves with you and move to another slave? Not too much lag?

Thanks for the in depth testing once again!

22 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

So the value is not adjusted yet for resignation and humiliation but the training is as well as escape chance.

Ideally I would like to link that to the slave personality.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am not sure what might cause that, TDF has no reference to PAHE in its source code, to my knowledge. Maybe try the new version with the AYGAS and HSH fix.

My guess is that this is HSH allowing the slaves to work as prostitutes. Could be fixed by last update.

I loaded same save 2 diferent mond everiment. The template save has no HSH or AYGAS effect. 

I belive this happened becuse TFT prositutes some of them started run a away as DOM activated.

Did you wait long enough for the reboot to complete? Only fear should be reset to 0. This is a bug in PAHE alone also.

You right i not watied enught, after i re loaded checeked things agin i not enguht patient to wait out the rebot process finish.

Yes, never move between cells during reboot. Each cell change triggers new friendship recalculation for the slaves in your company.

Thank you for the conformation.

Could be because of too many OnHit events. That's a feature of Skyrim I am afraid.

i think to this is skyrim things. and nromaly i supposed to use whip not flame spell to punish my slaves.

While a slave is broken it can still be in shock if punished too much. Congratulation, you just broke a perfectly broken slave! ? Slave should revert to broken state after some time though.

Ops ower punished that sad slave... after the test slave say broken then shocekd, some terapy can put on and get borken fully and permanently i dont know this is becuse more punishemnt or becuse time passed.  Any way that slave casue no more truble to me any more.

Tested Working:

Yes, only accompanying slaves recheck their friendships and only with other accompanying slaves. Slaves in HSH and AYGAS are not eligible to friendship.

Good to know! If you wish test this future full power i can arange a 51 slave(or a bit more) change cell same time test.

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Other notes:

What happens if you take your 50 slaves with you and move to another slave? Not too much lag?

i not sure 100% i understand your question so i write down how i interpret it.

The question is let say i get all my 51 slaves in one cell then i move all 51 slaves to another cell where one slave waiting? if this is a question dont know at the moment, but i can look onto it. I just need convice my 51 slaves to fallow me about 3 minute whitout to much  escape attempt :) 

I moved only 20-30 slaves at the time but not all at once in PAHE, the reason is: entering and leaving cellscan be difficult or impossible to many npc block the path.

Leave or enter so many slaves from dragonreach possible, But let say enter or even leave Bannered mare is a another topick.

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks for the in depth testing once again!

:)

You Welcome!

At the moment this is just a crach i not tested how work with YAGAS and HSH i only installed this mods and let run in the back grund, see anything get broken or not.

To correct deep test i need unlock or some how buy some hause and install HSH things here, and of corse collect some slaves to test YAGAS. how works..

Love the mod and I'm impressed with the amount of stuff added in just a month.  I'm not really one to give suggestions but since you asked regarding punishments and animations...

What about adding poses for a slave to hold, some that are more exposing or humiliating than the current ones in PAHE/HSH (bent over grabbing ankles, on all fours, legs spread, etc.)?  Maybe make it both increase and be based on the Pose stat and they can either exit the pose by refusing to hold it any longer if shy or angry, or physically fail to hold it any longer (especially if hit with a whip or spell and make them enter the stagger animation).  That could trigger a reason for punishment or encouragement which would trigger additional training based on personality.

13 hours ago, Syfir said:

Love the mod and I'm impressed with the amount of stuff added in just a month.  I'm not really one to give suggestions but since you asked regarding punishments and animations...

What about adding poses for a slave to hold, some that are more exposing or humiliating than the current ones in PAHE/HSH (bent over grabbing ankles, on all fours, legs spread, etc.)?  Maybe make it both increase and be based on the Pose stat and they can either exit the pose by refusing to hold it any longer if shy or angry, or physically fail to hold it any longer (especially if hit with a whip or spell and make them enter the stagger animation).  That could trigger a reason for punishment or encouragement which would trigger additional training based on personality.

Covid gave me more time to spend on modding. I am not sure it is actually a good thing ?

This is supposed to be implemented in PAHE alone. Though I never saw a slave stopping to pose. I will look into it and add new poses, yes.

Requested 50+1 slave DOM convertion test results:

1 - The request:

Move 50 slave to a +1 slave cell and see what happening using MOD actal version ( 1.3.3 in use at the time of test)

2 - Preparation for the test:

installed only pahe, collected and stored 50 slave inside of the Dragon Reach. All slaves restrained using iron cufs, this slaves has 60 subbmission or more.

One slave put Bannered mare.

After installing DOM 1.3.3 all slaves soon as possible started run a way, before porceeding all slaves trained behave. No slave reported to be broken, this time.

Observed first entering dragonsreach interior all slaves started make new frendship inside the cell.

3 - Test execution:

All preparation done, 50 slave transported to bannered mare, entry succsessfull no slave blocked the movment. +1 slave(name: 8 bandit) made new frendships (4 to be precize) after 50 slave entered Bannered Mare.

After this event i run first time this save the pahe reset see what happen. As expected many frendship re arranged.

4 - Extra testing:

I wished to see what happen if this slave force ordered to fight for me and bring to the battle. So first i riaded some bandit campt then raided windhelm killed all guard i found.

Observations in this combat actions:

O1 - no flickering or any problem of stability expereinced during the test.

O2 - if you have so many slaves some stay back and not will fight you free to punish them as others fighting... ( yes you can punish them via sex and see the animation as others do the killing... )

O3 - Slaves that not will fight state but demaged by enemy fire produce message: x slave punished for not fighting. This is good becuse i do nothing and slave get punished and forced to fight...

O4 - Enemy manged to set slave to broken state. Probably enemy fire registered as punishment for wrong duing.

O5 - After many many cell change 10-17 slave stayed with me, others reported to fallowing me but not in the cells.  Based on this i plan run more PAHE only test see this is pahe bug or not. 

5 -Note about method of preparation:

In preparation phase i used flame spell and healing hand spell to punish slaves. As high elf with 240 magica and lvl 50+ destrucion this proved effective.

Secundury punishemnt many cases i used come here slave -> bad slave dialoge option, and sex.

Other punishemnt methods not used and not tested this time!

---End of Testreport

i see new version of DOM come out not long time :)

I realy cannot keep up my testruns with the devlopment :D

40 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Requested 50+1 slave DOM convertion test results:

1 - The request:

Move 50 slave to a +1 slave cell and see what happening using MOD actal version ( 1.3.3 in use at the time of test)

2 - Preparation for the test:

installed only pahe, collected and stored 50 slave inside of the Dragon Reach. All slaves restrained using iron cufs, this slaves has 60 subbmission or more.

One slave put Bannered mare.

After installing DOM 1.3.3 all slaves soon as possible started run a way, before porceeding all slaves trained behave. No slave reported to be broken, this time.

Observed first entering dragonsreach interior all slaves started make new frendship inside the cell.

3 - Test execution:

All preparation done, 50 slave transported to bannered mare, entry succsessfull no slave blocked the movment. +1 slave(name: 8 bandit) made new frendships (4 to be precize) after 50 slave entered Bannered Mare.

I am glad 8 bandit was able to find 4 friends among 50 new people. That's what we want.

After this event i run first time this save the pahe reset see what happen. As expected many frendship re arranged.

4 - Extra testing:

I wished to see what happen if this slave force ordered to fight for me and bring to the battle. So first i riaded some bandit campt then raided windhelm killed all guard i found.

O2 - if you have so many slaves some stay back and not will fight you free to punish them as others fighting... ( yes you can punish them via sex and see the animation as others do the killing... )

O3 - Slaves that not will fight state but demaged by enemy fire produce message: x slave punished for not fighting. This is good becuse i do nothing and slave get punished and forced to fight...

I am pretty sure there is a check to see if player if actually giving the hit. Weird. I guess it should be player or other slaves or followers, so I need to change it anyhow. Also enemy hits could raise combat training.

O4 - Enemy manged to set slave to broken state. Probably enemy fire registered as punishment for wrong duing.

You mean 1 slave over 50 or many?

O5 - After many many cell change 10-17 slave stayed with me, others reported to fallowing me but not in the cells.  Based on this i plan run more PAHE only test see this is pahe bug or not. 

5 -Note about method of preparation:

In preparation phase i used flame spell and healing hand spell to punish slaves. As high elf with 240 magica and lvl 50+ destrucion this proved effective.

Secundury punishemnt many cases i used come here slave -> bad slave dialoge option, and sex.

Other punishemnt methods not used and not tested this time!

---End of Testreport

i see new version of DOM come out not long time :)

I realy cannot keep up my testruns with the devlopment :D

? and thanks for the report.

New version has face expressions according to slave mood, and a new mood "inlove" which might trigger on broken slaves. It's supposed to show you have turned them around, it's experimental right now as we don't have enough interactions to justify it.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Covid gave me more time to spend on modding. I am not sure it is actually a good thing ?

This is supposed to be implemented in PAHE alone. Though I never saw a slave stopping to pose. I will look into it and add new poses, yes.

pahe stores pose training, but only poses provided by pahe are the tied poses for restraining slaves. i think home sweet home provides poses with fnis spells

32 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

4 - Extra testing:

Expand  

I am pretty sure there is a check to see if player if actually giving the hit. Weird. I guess it should be player or other slaves or followers, so I need to change it anyhow. Also enemy hits could raise combat training.

i re test this to make sure i not report something that maybe not real bug. i have saves to do so. if you wish i can upload a save very close to this point of event if it helps.

i write this becuse before battle i used my flame spell many slaves and time-time agin message system is lagging behind the events. this lag can be 2-3 minute or more if to many event happen. 

here is a example(this is 20+ slave in one place and i tested with my flame spell see what happening):

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.png.c0cd156aad6e981f2cd41420f62e92c8.png

38 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You mean 1 slave over 50 or many?

i mean i used 50 slave to attack bandit camp, i see message during the assault about one slave get broken. To me seems fighting with enemy bandits, maybe the fire from enemy bandits made them borken. 

This battle a big mess with 50 slaves, maybe nice idea implement some logging option to log with time point the messages.

i plan re test this. Becuse before battle i used "flame to motivate" the slaves.

43 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

? and thanks for the report.

:) thanks for the mod!

i re test this thing to make sure not reporting false things. To re test i not change mod version.

Here is 2  bonus "team foto" one before action another one.... let say in "middile of action"!

Spoiler

Slaves before attack bandit fort, uppon arrival:

ScreenShot9.png.9e0134663380bad92618d4f3273c2cf3.png

Spoiler

i wanted test out can i make this slave change his oppinion about fighting for me...

ScreenShot12.png.80ea0b2699969ec5b0e25223fb1ce237.png

Sorry for duble posting i think this is important so i put here:

i re run the 50 slave big fights.

Turned out i wrong!

Errors i made:

1 - not counted all my slaves in battle field or not, turnd out many of them to me unknown reason stayed dragon reach as fallowing me. Probably becuse skyrim not ment to be played with 50 npc fallowing the player around and not enught entry point in cells to let that many npc move same time with player.

I needed gomcm menu and check all my 50 slaves status and teleport amny of them to me.

2 - Slaves not effected by enemy fire! this is my mistake i not waited 5-10 minute to clear all messages before fight, or used another solution this problem...

3 - slave in slot 38 named: "38 bandit" has not fuly captured, some how he remain one of the dungeon where i captured slaves and not finished capture procedure.

I uplodaed my papyrus log, and as i checked realized forget enable miasslair and defeat...

Papyrus.0.log

observations:

1-giving leash collar a bandit that newly captured create intresting message:

( note : this slave possible littile bugged, becuse this one defeated but not fully captured. i discovered this specimen as i checked all the slaves )

ScreenShot15.png.bfd51ad59ee3f8e5eae2ad28e6399afa.png

2 - i suggest not use more than 10 slaves one time this cause more truble than good. in close spaces block passage way.

3 - 50 low level  slave can kill 3 giant 2 mamuth within 2 minutes

Spoiler

ScreenShot17.png.56d01694678b0085af29cf06f88f277d.png

4 - if i start sex act with my slaves most of the message generated by DOM cleared. This way i can "Reset" the messages! This is very useful future!

5 - During sex acts i not recive message about escaping slaves but if slave count change (slave escape) i get notification via PAHE message

Suggestion:

1 - can pls make red or diferent color than white the message about soem slaves trying/start escape? 

20 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Sorry for duble posting i think this is important so i put here:

i re run the 50 slave big fights.

Turned out i wrong!

Errors i made:

1 - not counted all my slaves in battle field or not, turnd out many of them to me unknown reason stayed dragon reach as fallowing me. Probably becuse skyrim not ment to be played with 50 npc fallowing the player around and not enught entry point in cells to let that many npc move same time with player.

I needed gomcm menu and check all my 50 slaves status and teleport amny of them to me.

2 - Slaves not effected by enemy fire! this is my mistake i not waited 5-10 minute to clear all messages before fight, or used another solution this problem...

3 - slave in slot 38 named: "38 bandit" has not fuly captured, some how he remain one of the dungeon where i captured slaves and not finished capture procedure.

I uplodaed my papyrus log, and as i checked realized forget enable miasslair and defeat...

Papyrus.0.log 1.37 MB · 0 downloads

observations:

1-giving leash collar a bandit that newly captured create intresting message:

( note : this slave possible littile bugged, becuse this one defeated but not fully captured. i discovered this specimen as i checked all the slaves )

ScreenShot15.png.bfd51ad59ee3f8e5eae2ad28e6399afa.png

2 - i suggest not use more than 10 slaves one time this cause more truble than good. in close spaces block passage way.

3 - 50 low level  slave can kill 3 giant 2 mamuth within 2 minutes

Hide contents

ScreenShot17.png.56d01694678b0085af29cf06f88f277d.png

4 - if i start sex act with my slaves most of the message generated by DOM cleared. This way i can "Reset" the messages! This is very useful future!

5 - During sex acts i not recive message about escaping slaves but if slave count change (slave escape) i get notification via PAHE message

Suggestion:

1 - can pls make red or diferent color than white the message about soem slaves trying/start escape? 

This make more sense. I do agree Skyrim is not made to have 50 followers.  But you can store your slaves anywhere and go around with 12 followers , I do it all the time.

Also slaves can get sad, scared, angry, in shock or broken from fighting, that is expected.

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i think home sweet home provides poses with fnis spells

It does, it adds two kinds of dancing, standing still (uses the greeting pose you selected in MCM), and being a chair (the slave crouches down and you can sit on them), among a couple others I think. You need higher pose training to use each one, and I think they get pose training from being told to do the poses they have unlocked. 

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

50 low level  slave can kill 3 giant 2 mamuth within 2 minutes

I noticed PAHE combat slaves are usually pretty strong, and I think it's because they get healed a lot so you don't kill them in training. The healing still happens in combat, so they essentially have infinite health. I'm not sure if that can or should be changed but I've never had a slave die in combat, which might not be immersive but personally I don't mind too much. Also in Skyrim I think 50 people will be able to kill anything lol.

20 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This make more sense. I do agree Skyrim is not made to have 50 followers.  But you can store your slaves anywhere and go around with 12 followers , I do it all the time.

Also slaves can get sad, scared, angry, in shock or broken from fighting, that is expected.

i found it best to use that number as the slaves + followers total (if any)

not many script changes effect dom this update. in pahslave change all entries of pah.pahbetied to pahbetied, same in pahbootstrap. then in pahcore comment out the pahbetied faction property

21 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I noticed PAHE combat slaves are usually pretty strong, and I think it's because they get healed a lot so you don't kill them in training. The healing still happens in combat, so they essentially have infinite health. I'm not sure if that can or should be changed but I've never had a slave die in combat, which might not be immersive but personally I don't mind too much. Also in Skyrim I think 50 people will be able to kill anything lol.

True :)

To me its perfect as pahe slaves work. I weished only check under doom evrything works as inteded this extrame number of slaves in action. 

Its worked, and never agin.... :) too much problem to manage this big fighting force. (andm ake them no one run a way... )

On 4/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, TrollAutokill said:

But you can store your slaves anywhere and go around with 12 followers , I do it all the time.

This is my plan, i thinking writing some sort of guide about how pahe+dom work. tons of information around but not all in one place.

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

not many script changes effect dom this update. in pahslave change all entries of pah.pahbetied to pahbetied, same in pahbootstrap. then in pahcore comment out the pahbetied faction property

Question to all devloper: I can test new  PAHE, or new DOM what important more to be tested first?

4 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

True :)

To me its perfect as pahe slaves work. I weished only check under doom evrything works as inteded this extrame number of slaves in action. 

Its worked, and never agin.... :) too much problem to manage this big fighting force. (andm ake them no one run a way... )

This is my plan, i thinking writing some sort of guide about how pahe+dom work. tons of information around but not all in one place.

Question to all devloper: I can test new  PAHE, or new DOM what important more to be tested first?

I would say pahe, as Clifton be moved a few properties around. We should make sure tied slaves arre working as expected for example.

For DoM I am currently playing with animations. I need to obtain permission to use the ones I like from Babo. Then you might play with force slave to masturbate or spank them hopefully. But not before next week.

Cheers.

On 4/12/2021 at 1:48 PM, TrollAutokill said:

That should be the case with version 1.3.3

would you be able to add resignation and humiliation to home sweet home trainer functions like this:

On 4/11/2021 at 1:09 PM, pinky6225 said:

or is that something musje would need to add