9 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

You should check, because that would confirm whether the ESL is working at all in your game, or whether it is simply failing to add the items to Dragon's Reach properly.  

6 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

esl doe4s not need to be merged. the esl only places the items. if they not there then you umight want to look over your whole list as thats a good sign of other issues

Well it's beyond peculiar that the only two people with this issue are running the VR version. It's a very simple plugin as well, I looked in it and there is nothing about it that should conflict with anything. I'm not the one who was worried about it, since I don't need that plugin's functionality, I was merely musing about ways the other user might fix it. If by some magic I get extra time later I might try converting the esl back to an esp. As I said I have other esl flagged plugins that all work fine but they all have .esp extension which seems to be the norm these days.

Version 2.5.0 is out

- You will need to rerun FNIS as this version includes new animations. All new animations are reused from Sexlab and Zaz (both mods are needed for DoM to run correctly) or from Babo Animations (animations included in DoM package to avoid downloading all the great mods from Baka).

- More options for "touch yourself" (standing, kneeling, laying) and "body inspection" (front, back, floor). All options have slightly different success chance and effect on training.

- The abduction key now as a chance to fail (see below on how to deactivate) it will use a different animation if the attack is not performed while sneaking. It will always succeed on sitting and sleeping NPCs.

- At install you can choose the "no player anim" patch if you don't want your character to be animated. This was made with VR users in mind.

- New option in MCM menu to turn off coliide topics when you run into your slave

- New option in MCM debug menu to turn off alarm when trying to enslave an NPC with the DoM abduction key.

- MCM menu translations by @tznvlw

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.5.0 is out

- You will need to rerun FNIS as this version includes new animations. All new animations are reused from Sexlab and Zaz (both mods are needed for DoM to run correctly) or from Babo Animations (animations included in DoM package to avoid downloading all the great mods from Baka).

- More options for "touch yourself" (standing, kneeling, laying) and "body inspection" (front, back, floor). All options have slightly different success chance and effect on training.

- The abduction key now as a chance to fail (see below on how to deactivate) it will use a different animation if the attack is not performed while sneaking. It will always succeed on sitting and sleeping NPCs.

- At install you can choose the "no player anim" patch if you don't want your character to be animated. This was made with VR users in mind.

- New option in MCM menu to turn off coliide topics when you run into your slave

- New option in MCM debug menu to turn off alarm when trying to enslave an NPC with the DoM abduction key.

Thank you for the update and the hard work! 
I love experimenting with this mod and I have managed to reach the first InLove state in a slave with no hits and no rapes, I love the different possibilities this mod offers

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.5.0 is out

Thanks foir the update

Plan to start a new game soon, so which version of PAHE should we use?  The mod front page only goes as far as 7.5.9

6 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

troll with the advent of voice pack it realy shows that you need to add a conditon for speaking to the slave as they tallking during sex and breaking sexlab experssions

I will put a toggle to disable that. I would say you're just lucky, I didn't manage to get the dialogues to show up in my last try out ?

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.5.0 is out

Awesome. I'm gonna try this right away.

3 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That would be pahe 8.0.7

I was sure I updated that on the mod page....

It was listed in the changelogs but still referenced 7 in the main instructions so I was confused for a minute the other day as well.

8 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I will put a toggle to disable that. I would say you're just lucky, I didn't manage to get the dialogues to show up in my last try out ?

I dunno, when it was just text I kinda liked it when they happened to say something appropriate by chance.

16 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

You should check, because that would confirm whether the ESL is working at all in your game, or whether it is simply failing to add the items to Dragon's Reach properly.  

Looks like I was right about the VR version not loading .esls AT ALL. I only had two mods with a .esl extension. Farenger's study and Expressive Facegen morphs which is a subtle enough thing that I wouldn't notice it's absence. To test I simply unchecked them in MO2, and them moused over my save files and The save file did not say I had any missing esls. If I uncheck any other plugins or masters it would tell me INCLUDING esl flagged .esps. Next I will try simply renaming the extension to .esp and see if they load in my next play session.

Przyczajona logika, ukryty słownik: A znakiem jego paproch ...

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.5.0 is out

Do you think this version would work with LE, after convesing meshes textures and animations?

I was so eager to update that i realised this if for SE on Nemesis stage.

Edited by moody132

Ok, I'm sorry that I didn't mention here all stuff I find as a VR user.

Yes "*.ESL" are not even detected by SkyrimVR, it justs ignores them as if they were .txt files so you got to rename them.

I had to do that with paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl and also to several other esls.

IMPORTANT: If you change the ESL extension check if the mod has a directory with the same name as the mod (including the extension). For instance: "skyrimvr\Expressive Facegen Morphs SE\meshes\actors\character\facegenmorphs\Expressive Facegen Morphs.esp\...". I found even masterfiles (esm) with the ESL extension.

You might have to recompile some scripts because there are features of SKSE/Papyrus that don't work in VR. For instance one that is used to obtain the Actor at the crosshair Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef(). That one is the most common because it's so handy. Fortunatelly DoM only uses that for shortcuts that are already available as dialog options so that's not an issue here.

But there are other APIs that have problems usually those that involve the PC in an animation, such as getting into a so called "Vehicle" those cause the well known spin of puke in VR.

You might notice that Saviour's Hide looks as if the texture hasn't loaded if you use CBBE, funny enough it will work fine in UNP, either way the only solution is to use a replacer that does not use the original Savior's Hide texture.

Oh and the most disappointing of all, ENB Particle Lights don't work at all.

If I remember anything else I'll post, or just ask.

Just remembered another annoyances. There are some texture replacers combinations with ENB that just don't play nice with the whipmarks if you find that case, you will have to find another skin replacer and or another ENB that works. The same can happen with SlaveTats.

BTW Whipping in VR is the most sublime experience in Skyrim.

Also as an example of "Vehicle" type of API problems, is the FurnitureMarkerSex mod. In order to use that mod in VR you need a patch that is available here at LL. Oh that mod uses an API that is used to check if a furniture is being used by another NPC. That also doesn't work in VR so you have to deactivate that option in MCM.

Edited by Kalysto
21 minutes ago, moody132 said:

Do you think this version would work with LE, after convesing meshes textures and animations?

I was so eager to update that i realised this if for SE on Nemesis stage.

There is a LE option in the installer, I run it on LE without major issues so far.

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin
22 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

There is a LE option in the installer, I run it on LE without major issues so far.

But there are a ton of x64 animations Nemesis says

Checking engine version

Engine is up to date

Version Code: 505-4446

Initializing behavior generation

Mod Checked 1: nemesis

Mod Checked 2: aabl

Mod Checked 3: dsmove

Mod Checked 4: dwblk

Mod Checked 5: gtb

Mod Checked 6: hbtb

Mod Checked 7: mvbo

Mod Checked 8: pscd

Mod Checked 9: rthf

Mod Checked 10: skysa

Mod Checked 11: slwspr

Mod Checked 12: tudm

Mod Checked 13: turn

Mod installed: Anubs Creature

Mod installed: Anubs Human

Mod installed: Anubs_HumanInvisAG

Mod installed: Babo Creature

Mod installed: Babo Human

Mod installed: BaboAnimation

Mod installed: BaboApproachRedux

Mod installed: BaboHorribleHarassment

Mod installed: BBLSmusic

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureBeasts

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureConstructs

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureFurniture

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureHumanoids

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureInsects

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureMisc

Mod installed: Billyy_Human

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanDD

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanFurniture

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanLesbian

Mod installed: BodySearchMotion

Mod installed: cpkp

Mod installed: dcc-display-model-2

Mod installed: dcc-soulgem-oven-000

Mod installed: DD

Mod installed: DD2

Mod installed: DD3

Mod installed: DDC

Mod installed: DDSL

Mod installed: Defeat

Mod installed: DeviousFollowers

Mod installed: DiaryOfMine

Mod installed: EstrusChaurus

Mod installed: Fillherup

Mod installed: FNISCreatureVersion

Mod installed: FNISSpells

Mod installed: Follow me for Sex

Mod installed: GomaPeroPero1

Mod installed: GSPoser

Mod installed: HalosPoser

Mod installed: HalosPoser2

Mod installed: ImmersiveAnimatedLooting

Mod installed: ITortureFramework

Mod installed: MoreNastyCritters

Mod installed: NakedDefeat

Mod installed: NibblesAnims_Creature

Mod installed: NibblesAnims_Creature_Object

Mod installed: NibblesAnims_Human

Mod installed: NibblesAnims_Object

Mod installed: P1FlyingRing

Mod installed: PAH_HomeSweetHome

Mod installed: PAHE

Mod installed: PinupPoser

Mod installed: sanguinesDebauchery

Mod installed: SexLab

Mod installed: SexLab_Aroused_Creatures

Mod installed: SexLabAroused

Mod installed: SexLabCreature

Mod installed: SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution

Mod installed: XPMSE

Mod installed: ZaZAnimationPack

Mod installed: ZaZAnimationPack+

WARNING(1027): 64bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\am_sleeping_a1_s1.hkx

WARNING(1027): 64bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\am_sleeping_a1_s2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\am_sleeping_a1_s4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\am_sleeping_a2_s1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\am_sleeping_a2_s2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\am_sleeping_a2_s4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\anp_tease_a1_s1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\anp_tease_a1_s2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\anp_tease_a1_s3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\anp_tease_a1_s4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\anp_tease_a2_s1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\anp_tease_a2_s2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\anp_tease_a2_s3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\anp_tease_a2_s4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast1_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast1_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast1_A1_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast1_A1_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast1_A1_S5.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast2_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast2_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast2_A1_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast2_A1_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast2_A1_S5.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast3_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast3_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast3_A1_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast3_A1_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_FMast3_A1_S5.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A1_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A1_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A1_S5.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A2_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A2_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\B_SKiss1_A2_S5.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugClimax_A01.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugClimax_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHuginit_A01.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHuginit_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugPressure01_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugPressure01_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugPressure01_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugPressure01_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugStruggling_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugStruggling_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugStruggling_A1P_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugStruggling_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugStruggling_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_BackHugStruggling_A2P_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChockingRape01_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChockingRape01_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChockingRape01_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChockingRape01_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape02_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape02_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape02_A1_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape02_A1_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape02_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape02_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape02_A2_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape02_A2_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A1_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A1_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A1_S5.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A2_S3.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A2_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ChokeRape03_A2_S5.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering02_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering02_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering03_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering03_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering03_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering03_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering04_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering04_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering04_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering04_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_Conquering_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_DrunkMF_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_DrunkMF_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_DrunkMF_A1_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_DrunkMF_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_DrunkMF_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_DrunkMF_A2_S4.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_PervertGroping01_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_PervertGroping01_A1_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_PervertGroping01_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_PervertGroping01_A2_S2.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ThreateningMMF_A1_S6.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Babo_ThreateningMMF_A3_S6.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\BaboDefeatMaleKnockOut01Loop.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\BaboDefeatMaleKnockOut01Start.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Leito_Kissing_A1_full.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Leito_Kissing_A1_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Leito_Kissing_A2_full.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Leito_Kissing_A2_S1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\leito_stripping_nonconsensual_aggressor.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\leito_stripping_nonconsensual_victim.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\leito_stripping_robes.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\leito_tease_f_1.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Paired_BaboStripMotionS01Loop_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Paired_BaboStripMotionS02_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Paired_BaboStripMotionS03Loop_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Paired_BaboStripMotionS04_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\Paired_BaboStripMotionS05Loop_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S01_A01.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S01_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S02_A01.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S02_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S03_A01.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S03_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S04_A01.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S04_A02.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S05_A01.hkx

File: F:\Program Files\Gry\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DiaryOfMine\SLHH_ChokeHug_S05_A02.hkx

Running script: SexyMove detector.py

Running script: XPMSE detector.py

Behavior generation complete: 43 second(s) taken

Another thing about SkyrimVR: HDT hairs such as KSHairdos SMP cause Skyrim to crash if you select them in the character screen, but the wigs do work.

So what I did was to create an ESP that adds one random wig (20% chance) in the death item leveled list. That way I give them wigs to my slaves and for my PC.

The following mods I've tested in VR and work 100%

PAHE

DoM
HSH

AyGAS

HDT Ahegao Tongues

Furniture Marker Sex

SLAL and all animations

SlaveTats

Baka Aroused

Baka Filler-up

DSE Soulgems

DSE Display Model

Cumshot (lol at VR First person view)

22 hours ago, Tentacus said:

The SE version of the Farenger's plugin doesn't seem to do anything. I didn't see the stuff either and just consoled the whip in. (Help Whip 4) You don't actually need the whip to enslave people in newer versions of PAH though.  I haven't taken the time to actually look in the esl since at the time I started playing it I hadn't bothered to install XEDIT yet. I should probably do that but I'm shocked nobody else has ever complained to whoever ported PAHE to SE before.

EDIT:  I don't know shit about esls. Maybe changing the extension back to esp would make the game actually read it (I had to do that just to load it in XEdit just now) But looking at the structure it looks like it "should" work.

Ok it's finally working!
Tbh I don't really know what made it, I changed and tested a lot of things at once but it might have something to do with the "clean save" concept.

Anyway thanks a lot for all the help, thanks for the great mods and thanks Kalysto for the VR mod list ^^.

2 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Ok, I'm sorry that I didn't mention here all stuff I find as a VR user.

Yes "*.ESL" are not even detected by SkyrimVR, it justs ignores them as if they were .txt files so you got to rename them.

I had to do that with paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl and also to several other esls.

IMPORTANT: If you change the ESL extension check if the mod has a directory with the same name as the mod (including the extension). For instance: "skyrimvr\Expressive Facegen Morphs SE\meshes\actors\character\facegenmorphs\Expressive Facegen Morphs.esp\...". I found even masterfiles (esm) with the ESL extension.

Ah yes. Anything with voice dialogue would have this issue.

If I remember anything else I'll post, or just ask.

Thanks.

Just remembered another annoyances. There are some texture replacers combinations with ENB that just don't play nice with the whipmarks if you find that case, you will have to find another skin replacer and or another ENB that works. The same can happen with SlaveTats.

I'm not even running ENB, just ELFX, and I've noticed the whip marks and slave tats being a bit wonky. Sometimes they look great sometimes they fight eachother.  I wonder if it's an issue of resolution, kinda like how having the wrong sized texture with the HD Texture pack in FO4 will cause the black face bug.

BTW Whipping in VR is the most sublime experience in Skyrim.

Yes, it's pretty nice. especcially when you learn to be more subtle about it. If Higgs/VRIK ever gets something even close to Blade and sorcery style weapon collision it will be incredible.

Also as an example of "Vehicle" type of API problems, is the FurnitureMarkerSex mod. In order to use that mod in VR you need a patch that is available here at LL. Oh that mod uses an API that is used to check if a furniture is being used by another NPC. That also doesn't work in VR so you have to deactivate that option in MCM.

Thanks.