3 hours ago, Thaerin said:

Where can you find the Absolute Submission spell? I've searched what feels like every pixel in fort Greymore and Dreya's cottage but have been unable to find it. I have 5 of the listed spells but haven't been able to find the others.

I'm using this because it is it's much easier to get any item from any mod whenever you want, pretty useful tool for Skyrim AE/SE

Simple Mod Item Spawner

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64653

9 hours ago, サマエル said:

I'm using this because it is it's much easier to get any item from any mod whenever you want, pretty useful tool for Skyrim AE/SE

Simple Mod Item Spawner

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64653

Much appreciated! I have looked everywhere I can think of, even at college of Winterhold on the off chance one of the "wizards" could sell it, all to no avail.

On 11/7/2023 at 1:20 AM, TrollAutokill said:

I run obody without any CTD. Maybe it's the combination. Try without body scale randomizer.

OK so I didn't realize it but at some point I must have transitioned over the OBody NG standalone.  I hadn't really considered this and it didn't stand out.  I reverted back to the old original OBody Standalone, and now my CTDs are gone. 

~Wulf

Well, never mind.  That worked for one capture, but started CTD again.

Edited by wulfy1
9 hours ago, wulfy1 said:

OK so I didn't realize it but at some point I must have transitioned over the OBody NG standalone.  I hadn't really considered this and it didn't stand out.  I reverted back to the old original OBody Standalone, and now my CTDs are gone. 

~Wulf

Well, never mind.  That worked for one capture, but started CTD again.

Next version will give you the possibility to turn off morph and obody preset being transferred to the clones.

troll is the source files provided up to date? wondering as trying to add a few custom races from my game and a few other tweaks to the scripts but im getting failures and cant figure out which mods source may be missing causing it.
example of some of the compile errors are

NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents

enableDebug is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
getEncounterZone is not a function or does not exist

10 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

troll is the source files provided up to date? wondering as trying to add a few custom races from my game and a few other tweaks to the scripts but im getting failures and cant figure out which mods source may be missing causing it.
example of some of the compile errors are

NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents

enableDebug is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
getEncounterZone is not a function or does not exist

You're missing the PAHE sources. You need to unpack the BSA from PAHE, all of them in the correct order

4 hours ago, tmam said:

When I enslave bandits, they get new items spawned into their inventory. How do I prevent this?

You can't. Bandits are spawned, hence they need cloning. In the process, it might happen the cloned bandit is not exactly the same as the original, then their outfit is messed up.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

You're missing the PAHE sources. You need to unpack the BSA from PAHE, all of them in the correct order

hmm i have them ill check again maybe some reason they not getting seen. woudlnt be teh first time CK went nuts and say it cant see something

update
no luck same thing i tried every version of PAHE and unpack them and got the source but still same compile errors.
what do you mean by correct order?

Edited by sidfu1
7 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

hmm i have them ill check again maybe some reason they not getting seen. woudlnt be teh first time CK went nuts and say it cant see something

update
no luck same thing i tried every version of PAHE and unpack them and got the source but still same compile errors.
what do you mean by correct order?

Unpack main pahe's bsa files (both normal and textures) first, then all addon's and last the pahe Sexlab's ones. If you don't do the pahe sexlab last, the source code will be overwritten and you'll have the kind of errors you're having.

Also make sure the sources are in scripts/source not source/scripts, as the later is for LE.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Unpack main pahe's bsa files (both normal and textures) first, then all addon's and last the pahe Sexlab's ones. If you don't do the pahe sexlab last, the source code will be overwritten and you'll have the kind of errors you're having.

Also make sure the sources are in scripts/source not source/scripts, as the later is for LE.

ahh that seems to be what it was due to unpack in order.
can you check your source for the pahpunishmentrapescript.psc it seems to be wrong file included in pah due to fact that ismale is commented out pahcore.psc. this causes the following issue
pahpunishmentrapescript.psc(153,11): IsMale is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents

think he included the wrong source for that file.
8.1.6 -->bool Property IsMale Auto Conditional
8.2+--> ;bool Property IsMale Auto Conditional

fyi you can take and put this in the CK ini to change  source location fi you didnt know already.

[Papyrus]
bPerforceEnabled = 0
iMinMemoryPageSize = 128
iMaxMemoryPageSize = 2048
sScriptSourceFolder = ".\Data\Scripts\Source"

Edited by sidfu1

Man might i suggest adding

amputation framework to it so that i can take a leg or hand off from a slave as punishment and if they are nice giving them a dwarvan hand or leg, and the branding device of doom is also a very nice mod maybe add support  for that, i feel like I'm too nice to my slaves and want to raise some hell

And sexlab virginity and defloration adds some really nice textures when you know when someone gets deflowereds your virginity stuff does work but i find myself missing those texture

Also is there some mod that adds more families to Skyrim i would love to try out the incest feature but somehow it doesn't work for me

And lastly can someone make appropos 2 work with it that mod has some cool lines 

Edited by ezrken
5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

PAH, DoM, HSH. You can also use my addon for Underground Bathhouse it's not extra spots but it keeps them busy.

btw wanted to thanks for help getting the PAHE scripts.  was able to add my custom races to it no issue. would never thought it was as simple as due to how i was unpacking it

13 hours ago, theman123 said:

Hey all, any good mods to deal with a surplus of slaves? I have like 80 slaves and idk what to do with them and i'd like to get more space in my roster.

I also use NonSeen's working slaves mod to get rid of slaves.

They are made to work in mines and I currently have 60+ in there. Apparently you can just shove them straight in after enslavement but then they are always rude and verbally hostile even if they still work. I only dump then now after 100 sub/pose and if I hit a constant rude mouth I add 100 respect via HSH training. The mod is not 100% yet and direly needs an MCM to keep track of WS slaves as otherwise keeping track of them is a real pain and occasionally one (and only one so far) disappears and needs to be hauled back via prid/moveto player. To make life easier I put Forsworn in one mine, Thalmor in another, bandits is the largest mines, Necromancers and warlocks in another and Female falmers and the extreme wenches(scareful etc) in another. I obtain ebony ore and many gems as harvest and intend mine gold ore by occupying Kolsgreggr(?sp) when I am next in that area having cleared it already(3 forsworn always come back to it outside but the miners and forsworn never seem to re-enter it). AYGAS overloads towns and cities IMHO(Solitude almost ground to a halt after I sold almost everyone a slave there  a few runs back) while selling them just wastes time unless you are into immersion. For some reason HSH sex trained vampires last run were a real hit when I did deign to sell some to Jerrick (?sp).  Haven't tried this run. Naturally all IMHO

Hey Troll,

I would like to make a suggestion for a possible addition to the already great mod.  I feel like there's no way to convey affection or provide comfort to the slaves unless they are traumatized.  I would like to suggest adding an option to hug slaves regardless of their level of training or emotional state.  You could even have it so that they resist or outright refuse until they are less defensive, but the option would be there for an additional, less aggressive interaction.  Each interaction could soften them a bit to wear down defenses, and gain points toward affection/Stockholm syndrome,

~Wulf

8 hours ago, Will55 said:

I also use NonSeen's working slaves mod to get rid of slaves.

They are made to work in mines and I currently have 60+ in there. Apparently you can just shove them straight in after enslavement but then they are always rude and verbally hostile even if they still work. I only dump then now after 100 sub/pose and if I hit a constant rude mouth I add 100 respect via HSH training. The mod is not 100% yet and direly needs an MCM to keep track of WS slaves as otherwise keeping track of them is a real pain and occasionally one (and only one so far) disappears and needs to be hauled back via prid/moveto player. To make life easier I put Forsworn in one mine, Thalmor in another, bandits is the largest mines, Necromancers and warlocks in another and Female falmers and the extreme wenches(scareful etc) in another. I obtain ebony ore and many gems as harvest and intend mine gold ore by occupying Kolsgreggr(?sp) when I am next in that area having cleared it already(3 forsworn always come back to it outside but the miners and forsworn never seem to re-enter it). AYGAS overloads towns and cities IMHO(Solitude almost ground to a halt after I sold almost everyone a slave there  a few runs back) while selling them just wastes time unless you are into immersion. For some reason HSH sex trained vampires last run were a real hit when I did deign to sell some to Jerrick (?sp).  Haven't tried this run. Naturally all IMHO

I've been looking at that for awhile, almost half a year now. It still seems unfinished like you said and buggy. I might use it if it ever gets a major update and adds QoL features like the MCM you mentioned.

found a bug for you troll. slaves love to mount horses but not in the way you want horses to mount slaves.
also you have a ITM aka idental to master for drelas cottage. its just 2 placed herbs. also the armor  blindfold is a ITM.

Spoiler

SS2773.thumb.png.13c5e17dfafb9991c972da7969a75adb.png

Edited by sidfu1
1 hour ago, Tempest_Art said:

I've asked this before, sorry for the new one.

Is there any way to add NPCs personality for mods by mod name(like mod.esp folder for facegen)? Or only by NPC Id according to the current load order of mods?

go to  SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine you can make custom file for anyone lon gas you do it before you have talked to them  about a serous  conversation.