23 hours ago, markdf said:

Do you have any mods installed that alter Lycanthropy or Vampirism? Growl, Moonlight Tales, Better Vampires, etc?

I just tested it, and it worked fine for me.

Just a side-note: Moonlight Tales won't stop vore (You need to bind a key to it as stated, but otherwise it works.) Funfact: You can actually use the vore key while 'feeding' on a corpse as a werewolf mid-animation, and time it right to make it more like you're completely devouring the corpse. owo

I believe you misunderstood my question ? I - the player - plays as the prey want to be swallowed by other npcs.

The player used to automatically struggle, I didn't need to click any button to make the player do that.

But now I had to click the buttons to make him struggle which ruining the mood (Not trying to sound ungrateful ?)

I have no problem to make npcs auto struggle inside the player.

I've already enabled "No Escape once Swallowed" but nothing changed 

Hope there might be a way to fix this.

If not, I'm still very grateful that you took the time to answer my question.

Thanks again !

Untitled.png

I have HCS installed, but anytime the vore animations play it results in Endo and NPCs just get stuck "inside" the creature unless i use the lethal spell which causes aggro. How do I swap it from Endo to Vore? I've done a lot of editing to the Management, Conditional, and even Sexlab files and STILL can't figure out what I'm supposed to swap/edit to change to Vore function instead of Endo.

btw in response to an earlier post i made about compiling issues something straight up deleted my skyui files so... yay. one problem solved kinda.

Edited by mcthrustee
2 hours ago, mcthrustee said:

I have HCS installed, but anytime the vore animations play it results in Endo and NPCs just get stuck "inside" the creature unless i use the lethal spell which causes aggro. How do I swap it from Endo to Vore? I've done a lot of editing to the Management, Conditional, and even Sexlab files and STILL can't figure out what I'm supposed to swap/edit to change to Vore function instead of Endo.

btw in response to an earlier post i made about compiling issues something straight up deleted my skyui files so... yay. one problem solved kinda.

Look in DevourmentSexlab.SexlabAnimationEnding().

10 hours ago, vaupozwogleacuvrmy said:

I believe you misunderstood my question ? I - the player - plays as the prey want to be swallowed by other npcs.

The player used to automatically struggle, I didn't need to click any button to make the player do that.

But now I had to click the buttons to make him struggle which ruining the mood (Not trying to sound ungrateful ?)

I have no problem to make npcs auto struggle inside the player.

I've already enabled "No Escape once Swallowed" but nothing changed 

Hope there might be a way to fix this.

If not, I'm still very grateful that you took the time to answer my question.

Thanks again !

The next update is going to have an option to make struggle animations always play.

13 hours ago, mcthrustee said:

What is HCS?

4 hours ago, Th3H0rNyN0rD said:

And where would be be able to find that setting? Is it something that would be easy to change, like an ini, or is that in creation kit?
Cause I can't seem to find it, and I don't want to mess up any of the files

That's a function named "SexlabAnimationEnding" in the script "DevourmentSexlab", not a setting.

7 hours ago, markdf said:

That's a function named "SexlabAnimationEnding" in the script "DevourmentSexlab", not a setting.

Ah thank you. I found the file now. Too bad it's a pex file. I don't know how to edit those. I tried looking it up but it seems very, very difficult. At least to a noob like me. In my experience, editing anything more than an ini or mcm menu and it's hello new character. :/
Oh well, it's still a great mod. Thanks for the help :)

I'm using the devourment body and have hand and feet seems that are pretty visible. Does anyone know of hand and feet meshes that work well with this body? Or am I just doing something wrong in bodyslide?

By the way I am using Faerie Race  for SE so the issue is probably there, but I would still like to know some good meshes that work with this body.

Edited by DamayatiYalistan
4 minutes ago, DamayatiYalistan said:

I'm using the devourment body and have hand and feet seems that are pretty visible. Does anyone know of hand and feet meshes that work well with this body? Or am I just doing something wrong in bodyslide?

The ones from the 3BBB Amazing body (aka 3BA). Be sure to build the hands and feet in Bodyslide.

I recently started a new game. During one fight, I was spamming the vore key, waiting until I had room. So I kept getting the "Your stomach doesn't have room" notification. However, I keep getting it well after that battle. Is there a way to make it go away?

EDIT: Reloading an earlier save on the same profile doesn't make the message go away.

EDIT 2: I found a partial fix. I can't fix the save where I was getting the message, but disabling Devourment Refractor, starting a game without it, then reenabling Devourment Refractor fixed it. However, I was reminded of a second bug: the prey dialog button (to talk to prey you swallowed non-lethally) is not working.

Edited by reaper2014

Which dialogue mod is it that you need to press H for?  Digestion does not start, and after I digest using the mod that uses G, pressing H starts a conversation with the prey like it had not been digested, it is the same way if you are the prey.

Edited by Sky18+
22 hours ago, Th3H0rNyN0rD said:

Ah thank you. I found the file now. Too bad it's a pex file. I don't know how to edit those. I tried looking it up but it seems very, very difficult. At least to a noob like me. In my experience, editing anything more than an ini or mcm menu and it's hello new character. :/
Oh well, it's still a great mod. Thanks for the help :)

It's ok. all you need is SSEScript https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43691?tab=posts&BH=0 to edit the source PSC files and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35307/ Champollion to let you directly edit the PEX. Even then, You really only need SSeScript to edit the source file. When you compile, it creates a new PEX from the source file. Just make sure you have SkyUI. BOTH THE MASTER AND SOURCE FILES. also some mods may delete your SkyUI files so you constantly have to replace them as I found out.

That said, currently having issues with SSEScript because now it can't find the file path even though it opens from it fine enough and I still couldn't make the HCOS lethal.

Didn't see anything to give so much as a clue. Saw vore was false, endo was true, and the animations were true, so i swapped the true/false and no dice.  it got to the point I straight up deleted the endo section and it STILL did non lethal. wherever in the sexlabanimationending event/function I needed to change I couldn't figure it out. Could post the function I'm looking at but not sure if that's proper script etiquette.

Edited by mcthrustee

Okay, I did a reinstall of Devourment and got things working better. This time I chose the bottom option for predator selection and spawned bears, wolves, and Ysolda's eat me just fine. A bit slow still but I think that's my rig more than the game, and I've taken steps to fix that as soon as my RAM is delivered.

A few issues though. Sometimes when I get vomited up/digested and respawn the character freezes in place. And most of the time when I am eaten my character doesn't disappear, they just turn invisible and hide next to the thing that ate them. It varies, but when that happens sometimes they stand still, other times struggling makes them move around.

Also, all my creatures are still chubby by default and I still want to disable that. Is that a morph setting or do I need to go into Bodyslide?

Other than that it's working much better now. Eating people seems faster and everything I've seen has the predator spell!

Oh, I'm really into the Kaa/hypnosis/snake thing as well. Are there any features like charm spells that convince people to let you endo them/not struggle when you vore them? I've only seen the first level of vore spells.

Edited by Ragnarok222r
1 hour ago, Ragnarok222r said:

Okay, I did a reinstall of Devourment and got things working better. This time I chose the bottom option for predator selection and spawned bears, wolves, and Ysolda's eat me just fine. A bit slow still but I think that's my rig more than the game, and I've taken steps to fix that as soon as my RAM is delivered.

A few issues though. Sometimes when I get vomited up/digested and respawn the character freezes in place. And most of the time when I am eaten my character doesn't disappear, they just turn invisible and hide next to the thing that ate them. It varies, but when that happens sometimes they stand still, other times struggling makes them move around.

Also, all my creatures are still chubby by default and I still want to disable that. Is that a morph setting or do I need to go into Bodyslide?

Other than that it's working much better now. Eating people seems faster and everything I've seen has the predator spell!

Oh, I'm really into the Kaa/hypnosis/snake thing as well. Are there any features like charm spells that convince people to let you endo them/not struggle when you vore them? I've only seen the first level of vore spells.

Do you have Debugging mode enabled in the Devourment MCM? If so, turn it off. It makes everything very slow.

For "Hypnosis", try the Seduction spell.

Creatures shouldn't be chubby by default. If they are, it usually means that at some point you went into bodyslide and built the creature bodies with one of the vore sliders scaled up.

Devourment has always just hidden the player nearby, due to how the game's engine works.

2 hours ago, markdf said:

Do you have Debugging mode enabled in the Devourment MCM? If so, turn it off. It makes everything very slow.

For "Hypnosis", try the Seduction spell.

Creatures shouldn't be chubby by default. If they are, it usually means that at some point you went into bodyslide and built the creature bodies with one of the vore sliders scaled up.

Devourment has always just hidden the player nearby, due to how the game's engine works.

No, I've turned it on a few times while testing but I've always turned it back off and reloaded a save afterwards.

Do you mean this one? I was eyeing it up earlier but wasn't sure.

I didn't even go into Bodyslide between first installing the mod and trying it out. Over gone in a few times since but their models in the devourment tabs look normal and I never save. I must have messed up a file somehow. I'll have to look up how to use Bodyslide to see if I can undo it.

They aren't super fat, it's just barely noticeable. Except for Hagravens, they are CHONK.

Ah, I didn't know that. That's one issue off my list!

Discovered what was "wrong" by sheer accident. Removed devourmentsexlab to test if it was even being read. Vore animation ended normally without devouring player. Obviously the file was being read so I put it back and tested animation again. It endo's yet again despite me having replaced the word endo with vore at every possible moment and i'm just staring when the mammoth goes for the invisible fake player. Once animation finishes with fakeplayer THEN the struggle bar shows up. After some tests I finally learned that if the pred is empty the first prey is given the endo treatment until pred has sex again. This means it takes 2 acts to digest when I'm trying for digestion after 1st act. also downloaded the SL Megadigestion mod but haven't gotten it to work so far.