7 hours ago, markdf said:

Ā 

I've tested with FNIS, with Nemesis, and with both at the same time. Shouldn't be an issue.

Ā 

How exactly did u run both Fnis and Nemesis because my method doesnt work.

Ā 

I tried different ways that ppl said it works but none did. :/

Ā 

Edited by XarisZ
8 hours ago, markdf said:

2) During installation, choose the option to make everyone a predator.

Ā 

See, I did this, but some entities still just refuse to use Vore. I also noticed that NPC's are less likely as a whole to use vore than when I started my save.

Ā 

The text of the mod indicates that the Vorish keyword would override creature/genderĀ settings in MCM, but it doesn't seem to...

Ā 

For context, using Fury early on can wipe out entire bandit camps if you Fury a predator. Now that I'm at level 30, almost zero non-player vore occurs, and I don't have Player-Centric or Player-Averse enabled.

Ā 

Should I try resetting Devourment or would that wipe my configurations/skills/etc?

17 hours ago, markdf said:

Ā 

You probably either
a) don't have a SKSE DLL preloader installed, or

b) have two different DLL preloaders installed.

Ā 

If you have SSE Engine Fixes properly installed, it includes a DLL preloader -- which means installing any other preloader will cause crashes.

This has been asked a LOT of time on a LOT of different websites, mod support pages, etc.Ā 

Thanks for the reply, found out Webroot security prevents Net Script Framework from working which prevents the game from launching.

On 8/26/2021 at 11:36 AM, Someone959 said:

Since the latests updates (the ones with the customable sliders) i found out that the belly doesn't show anymore, i'm struggling to solve this but i can't find a solution, i don't know if i messed up with bodyslide, devourment options or something else... (when i reset the visual from the options the belly shows for a fraction of second)

Ok i partially solved, the belly now shows but it's only one size, it doesn't grow regardless of the size and number of preys

57 minutes ago, Someone959 said:

Ok i partially solved, the belly now shows but it's only one size, it doesn't grow regardless of the size and number of preys

Ā 

Did you build the Devourment body in Bodyslide with the "Build Morphs" box ticked?

1 hour ago, Spellwhistle said:

So I don't know if this was already addressed, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting Devourment to appear in general. I have everything needed installed, but for some reason the powers and spells aren't appearing. Even the MCM menu isn't there.

Ā 

How many other mods do you have?

6 minutes ago, markdf said:

Ā 

How many other mods do you have?

Ā 

Over 200, but with what I have, I wouldn't think that things would conflict with spells and the MCM menu. From the thinkering I've done after the initial post, the standard vore works whenever I talk to someone, but the spells and MCM aren't available.

1 hour ago, Spellwhistle said:

Ā 

Over 200, but with what I have, I wouldn't think that things would conflict with spells and the MCM menu. From the thinkering I've done after the initial post, the standard vore works whenever I talk to someone, but the spells and MCM aren't available.

Ā 

Are you sure you got ALL of the dependencies? Including things like LibFire, SSE Engine Fixes, NetscriptFramework, etc?

NPC vore has completely stopped and I'm noticing some performance issues (my craptop overheated). I'll check to see if a cleanup tool might help.

Ā 

Cleanup tool reports that iNeeds being missing MIGHT be a problem. I don't use it, so if Devourment lets its script for iNeeds go apeshit that'd be causing it.

Ā 

Edit 2: Actually it's attached to EasyWheel.

Edited by HopefullyAnonymous
no need for additional post
24 minutes ago, Barti said:

@markdfĀ is there a console command to add perk points to followers?
"set Devourment_PerkPoints to" works only on PC even if i mark Follower via console
Sofia and Toccata both get the points but Recorder not even 1 so far and her list of available perks is quite long now

Ā 

You would needĀ THISĀ mod, and I'd have to think pretty hard about the correct command. Give me a bit.

Ā 

Edited by markdf
wrong url
12 minutes ago, Kjuzhren said:

Im not getting anything in regards of perks. When selecting the Pred / Prey option (be that in MCM menu or through the skill) Nothing shows.

Ā 

Ā 

Did you install Custom Skills Framework and NetscriptFramework correctly?Ā 

Ā 

Try enabling "Alternate Perk Menus" in the debugging page of the MCM. See if that helps.

OK I figured out why vore suddenly stopped.

Ā 

1. I'm an idiot and reinstalled Devourment mid-playthrough, trying to get vore working for Flame Atronachs.

Ā 

2. When I reinstalled, I did "All NPC's" which apparently distributes vore capabilities to... Nothing. The Predator base spell was not being distributed, since the ActorBaseNPC and ActorBaseCreature... aren't keywords, according to More Informative Console. I don't know if this is ACTUALLY why... but I have a suspicion that something about that particular setting is wrong since it's the ONLY difference between having vore as expected and none at all.

Ā 

I set it back to Default and now it works fine.

Mod works but getting issues trying to compile this mod. not sure what source files I need to install. got Skui master, sdk, base, uiextension, devour sources and scripts, Was pleasantly surprised this worked with vore anims from HCoS, but it's only endo regardless of friend/foe status. and of course if i want to make 1 little adjustment it's still gotta compile everything else. heres most the error log:

Ā 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(665,12): addInputOptionSt is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(755,16): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(756,22): AddInputOption is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(1141,8): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(1143,8): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(1145,8): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(1186,8): SetInputOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(2758,8): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(2757,4): function oninputopenst cannot be defined in state resetpreystate without also being defined in the empty state
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(2765,12): SetInputOptionValueST is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(2761,4): function oninputacceptst cannot be defined in state resetpreystate without also being defined in the empty state
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(3303,8): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(3302,4): function oninputopenst cannot be defined in state slider_locus0state without also being defined in the empty state
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(3308,8): SetInputOptionValueST is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(3306,4): function oninputacceptst cannot be defined in state slider_locus0state without also being defined in the empty state
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(3314,8): SetInputOptionValueST is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(3328,8): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\DevourmentMCM.psc(3327,4): function oninputopenst cannot be defined in state slider_locus1state without also being defined in the empty state
Ā 
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "DevourmentMCM"...
No output generated for DevourmentMCM, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on DevourmentMCM

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

lots of repeats and stuff, but not sure what I'm missing this time.

err.txt

3 hours ago, mcthrustee said:

Mod works but getting issues trying to compile this mod. not sure what source files I need to install. got Skui master, sdk, base, uiextension, devour sources and scripts, Was pleasantly surprised this worked with vore anims from HCoS, but it's only endo regardless of friend/foe status. and of course if i want to make 1 little adjustment it's still gotta compile everything else. heres most the error log:

Ā 

Ā 

There's a second set of skyui API files that you need, and you need to make sure that the ones from the GitHub site have priority.

Ā 

If you're looking to make an edit, you might want to wait until the MCM overhaul is done, because it's going to involve edits to every almost every single file. And after that, the entire pseudoAI is getting refactored and split.

Edited by markdf

The perks are now showing, but there is another weird thing going on now, there seems (at a certain size) like there are 2 bellies in action.
One is silky smooth like my character's skin, but the other is stretched and shadowy and has no bounce. The one underneath is bouncing and I was wondering if I could somehow hide that shadowy stretchy belly and only see the smooth bouncy one?

Ā 

34 minutes ago, Kjuzhren said:

The perks are now showing, but there is another weird thing going on now, there seems (at a certain size) like there are 2 bellies in action.
One is silky smooth like my character's skin, but the other is stretched and shadowy and has no bounce. The one underneath is bouncing and I was wondering if I could somehow hide that shadowy stretchy belly and only see the smooth bouncy one?

Ā 

I think in the body morph on the belly drop down menu select none