I updated the More Religious Tenets/Carnalitas-Dei patch with the new icon names. Drop z_combined_core_tenets.txt into:

C:\...\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Cheri - Carnalitas Dei\common\religion\doctrines

Props to @NoNickNeeded for the original compatch and @TironRaptor for updating the Carn Dei file, which I used as the source for the new icon names.

z_combined_core_tenets.txt

On 12/21/2022 at 11:26 AM, myname789 said:

I updated the More Religious Tenets/Carnalitas-Dei patch with the new icon names. Drop z_combined_core_tenets.txt into:

C:\...\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Cheri - Carnalitas Dei\common\religion\doctrines

Props to @NoNickNeeded for the original compatch and @TironRaptor for updating the Carn Dei file, which I used as the source for the new icon names.

z_combined_core_tenets.txt 75.5 kB · 10 downloads

Do you just need your .txt and Carnalitas Dei? Or do you need More Religious Tenets mod as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 9:19 PM, BrollyLssj25 said:

Yes but i already did that and it still wasn't working correctly. 
The issue was only fixed after someone else helped me with the load order. 

But thank you. 

Hi ! 

So what is the right load order ?

I have the same issue.

I have the patch and both mods. But I still have the purple images. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 6:23 AM, TironRaptor said:

00_core_tenets.txt 73.81 kB · 560 downloads

Here's a Replacement 00_core_tenets.txt for Carnalitas Dei, modified with the new Icon names.  It goes in ..\Cheri - Carnalitas Dei\common\religion\doctrines

Not guaranteeing I didn't miss one somewhere, but I checked all existing religions and some did some quick poking at reforming a few different types without seeing any.

Some notes on what's been changed by the patch:

It seems like they eliminated the *vast* majority of cases where different traits share icons.  'Human Sacrifice', 'Exaltation of Pain', and 'Sacrificial Ceremonies' still share the same icon, but that's about it from what I could see.

The previous icons seem to still be there, but renamed because...

There's a new naming scheme for the icons.  Instead of descriptive names of what the icon *is*, they've been universally renamed to match the tenet the icon is matched with.  The few that worked were already named this way, so they didn't get changed.

That last is what caused the problem here.  The icons still *exist*, but under a different name, so the tenet definitions included with CD were trying to pull up the wrong filename.

Thanks, not all capes worn by heroes

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 9:12 AM, raindragon456 said:

I encountered a bug that I can't press the button religions on under the left side. and the royal count mark on the side of the screen disappeared I don't know how to fix it.

Yep. The religion button icon and the cultural tenants next to it don't respond. You can get to the religion and culture lists when clicking on a portrait or through county descriptions, but not through the bottom icons. After a few game starts, the religious tenants pics are back, don't know why. But the bottom ones are still unclickable. Is there some kind of a mod order that I need to implement? Currently using Carnalitas mods by Cheri Song, Slavery Reimagined and CBO since 'simple_thingies' mods don't seem to work anymore.

Edit: Found the issue. It's the Carnalitas Arousal Framework mod by Siudhne that was the culprit for me. Since it's not updated it conflicted with the UI. Now the new(er?) activities goblet icon on the right side is available again and the religion and culture icons below usable.

Edit 2: So that people don't get it wrong. I mistakenly thought CBO Vanilla is the whole mod. The CBO mod as it's now will crash the game.

Edited by AngerMan
  • 1 month later...
On 5/23/2023 at 2:45 PM, Anything_Random said:

The new update breaks the Deviancy: Virtuous option (makes it completely unselectable) when creating a religion because it requires the Carnal Exaltation tenet.

the bug, i fixed,

Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Cheri - Carnalitas Dei\common\religion\doctrines,open 00_core_tenets.txt,  search "tenet_carnal_exaltation",you can find "is_shown",

Change is_shown = {always = no} to  is_shown = {always = yes}.

the bug is over~

My English is not good, if you really can not understand the following Chinese input into the translation software

bug我解决了,找到Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Cheri - Carnalitas Dei\common\religion\doctrines目录,打开 00_core_tenets.txt,搜索"tenet_carnal_exaltation",你可以找到  is_shown = { always = no },将is_shown = { always = no }修改成is_shown = { always = yes },在进入游戏,就可以看到carnal_exaltation(肉欲高扬)核心信条显示出来了。

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/26/2023 at 8:18 PM, thecrimsonarchives said:

How does one go about recreating Sodom and Gomorrah.  I have the holy site of Gomorrah under my control however nothing else has happened.  Is there a certain time period I need to wait for?

You need to completely control the duchy of Oultrejordain and be at piety level 2 or 3 (I think). It should be in the decisions tab.

Here's an updated file for 1.11.2. Drop in the common/religion/doctrines folder

00_core_tenets.txt

Edited by sm201
  • 1 month later...

another user spent a lot of time and made a more tenets slots fix...https://discord.com/channels/732527871532466196/1194358315359146054

"this mod adds more tenet slots when creating new religion. It overrwites all tenets in order to create more slots, i simply copy pasted the NSFW tenets from carnalitas dei into following path "MoreTenetsSlots\common\religion\doctrines\xxx_mts_ce_unl_core_tenets.txt"

1. for games version 1.11 and up
  2. you will probably also need to have Carnalitas Dei
  3. The mod comes before Carnalitas and its sub mods (edited)
  4. in your loading order"

MoreTenetsSlots.rar

Edited by gthu765
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/10/2024 at 6:00 AM, gthu765 said:

another user spent a lot of time and made a more tenets slots fix...https://discord.com/channels/732527871532466196/1194358315359146054

"this mod adds more tenet slots when creating new religion. It overrwites all tenets in order to create more slots, i simply copy pasted the NSFW tenets from carnalitas dei into following path "MoreTenetsSlots\common\religion\doctrines\xxx_mts_ce_unl_core_tenets.txt"

1. for games version 1.11 and up
  2. you will probably also need to have Carnalitas Dei
  3. The mod comes before Carnalitas and its sub mods (edited)
  4. in your loading order"

MoreTenetsSlots.rar 730.23 kB · 34 downloads

Thuank you.