Slaver character / Dominant male/female player character

4 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Paradise Halls

Sexy Bandit Captives (temporarily on hiatus, but will return and is also worth waiting for)

Thank you. I'll try Paradise Halls, it got many functionalities, more than I'm looking for, though.

Does anyone know some kind of similar mod with smaller/simpler/easier functionalities ?

1 hour ago, dje34 said:

Does anyone know some kind of similar mod with smaller/simpler/easier functionalities ?

I actually prefer Sexy Bandit Captives now, after having used Paradise Halls before.  It had the function of letting you keep captives, without some of the grind of PAHE in having to train your slaves.  I'm looking forward to its return to see what else Blackbird Wanderer has come up with.

You rescue girls from bandits and can decide to either enslave them or set them free.  The enslaved girls do have functionality to entertain guests in your home.

Thank you, guys.

Pet Collar seems to be the kind of mod I'm looking for, Devious Devices mods are a huge amount of functionalities/stuff/scripts I won't be using, though, I'll think about testing it.

I can't find estXDFFDomFollowers101 anywhere. Care to share some link to download this mod ?

Does anyone have another idea for a slaver/dominant male/female player character ?

Thanks. I tried Google and I tried the LL forums search engine, with no success.

This one needs the Devious Devices mods too... I try to avoid installing these on my new modded game as there are way too many functionalities/stuff/scripts I don't intend to use on my new game.

It looks like most dominant player character mods need them, though, I'll think about installing DD mods...

Does anyone know any other mod for a dominant/slaver player character ?

On 3/9/2021 at 7:17 AM, tropicalFruit said:

Devious Followers could be what you're looking for. It requires devious devices, but the MCM allows you to disable a lot of the DD-specific content, and the mod itself is pretty lightweight.

It seems not being what I'm looking for. If I'm not mistaken Devious Followers is for a submissive player character, not for a dominant player character.

Does anyone know another mod for a slaver/dominant player character ?