Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

May clip with some animations/poses or massive presets. No stockings for the moment.

attachicon.gif2014-10-23_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2014-10-23_00002.jpg

attachicon.gifAngelic Armor bodyslide HDT.zip

Thank you VERY MUCH! I've been waiting for someone to lend me a hand for awhile. If you ever get around the the stockings, that'd be great, but it's completely up to you. WoooooooooH!!

Edit: Not sure if I'm dumb but in BodySlide, you have "Angelic Legstraps" in their twice.

Thank you! Use only one like you want, i'll fix that problem in a moment.

Alright awesome, thank you very much. And yea, I only chose one, and I'm super excited to be able to use this on my character.

I have a request if anyone is interested.  I've tried converting this for my body using outfit studio but was unsucessful, but I thought maybe someone more skilled could make a bodyslide conversion for it.

http://robalova.exblog.jp/19371688

I would certainly love this too!

The problem is, where is the original files? :-/

@no-remorse

Well the original is gone, for what ever reason.  The one I linked too (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49535/?) has all the meshes and textures and can be used as a standalone (even though the install says to download the original).  I know Newmiller has said he doesn't have a problem with conversions as long as he's credited (Obviously, its been done sever times already).  I'll attach the download from the nexus if it will help.

If you can convert these you would would be my hero!  I know there are a couple of variations in the file but I could live with just the spiked version and I can reassign the textures for other colors myself.

Edit: The second file I attached I think maybe the original BSA's and ESP's for the mod that I had saved on my computer.

Newmiller succubus outfit for 7B BBP-49535-2.7z

NewmillerSuccubus.zip

Only outfit of screenshoots, you can get it with console "help forbidden" and choose Forbidden Ebony CS.

attachicon.gif2014-10-23_00006.jpgattachicon.gif2014-10-23_00007.jpg

attachicon.gifForbidden Ebony CS bodyslide HDT.zip

the clipping still persist a little when running,

but it's okay, will you do the rest?

Yes, just clipping in the legs near of ass. I'll try to fix but i cant promise and sorry only that armor with the breast cleavage.

I have a request if anyone is interested.  I've tried converting this for my body using outfit studio but was unsucessful, but I thought maybe someone more skilled could make a bodyslide conversion for it.

@no-remorse

Well the original is gone, for what ever reason.  The one I linked too (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49535/?) has all the meshes and textures and can be used as a standalone (even though the install says to download the original).  I know Newmiller has said he doesn't have a problem with conversions as long as he's credited (Obviously, its been done sever times already).  I'll attach the download from the nexus if it will help.

If you can convert these you would would be my hero!  I know there are a couple of variations in the file but I could live with just the spiked version and I can reassign the textures for other colors myself.

Edit: The second file I attached I think maybe the original BSA's and ESP's for the mod that I had saved on my computer.

Looking good the progress, maybe tomorrow will be finished with all colors. :cool:

@no-remorse

Looking good the progress, maybe tomorrow will be finished with all colors. :cool:

Woooooo! I'm excited man!

Hello, I actually found this mod awhile back and downloaded it. I'm sure you guys/girls have heard of it, its the "Fancy Dress". I would love a CBBE HDT/BodySlide conversion. Honestly, I'm not sure if the file is in UNP or CBBE since it's been so long. I'll upload what I have and put a picture in the bottom. And seriously, what happened to the "SPOILER" function?

Fancy Dress:

20130611174332ae8.jpg

Fancy Dress.7z

@no-remorse

Woooooo! I'm excited man!

I'm excited for this too... Thanks so much!

Hello, I actually found this mod awhile back and downloaded it. I'm sure you guys/girls have heard of it, its the "Fancy Dress". I would love a CBBE HDT/BodySlide conversion. Honestly, I'm not sure if the file is in UNP or CBBE since it's been so long. I'll upload what I have and put a picture in the bottom. And seriously, what happened to the "SPOILER" function?

Fancy Dress:

20130611174332ae8.jpg

This is actually quite beautiful! Would love to see this too.

This thread is NOT for requests. I suggest if you need one made request one here.

Yes, say it loud and clear boy!

It would greatly help if you guys would at least learn how to use the spoiler function. 

[*spoiler]

/content

[*/spoiler]

w/o the * .

So there would be much less clutter. Thanks.

This thread is NOT for requests. I suggest if you need one made request one here.

If you find a new conversion please post it here.

I can't dedicate as much time as I used to and its getting hard to notice whats new in amongst all the requests. Please stop.

I understand it's annoying, and I would agree with you if I hadn't found over half of the armors I use now in this thread alone. And I don't mean in the list you have compiled. The list itself is exceptional, but a decent portion of it's contents have come from answered requests from this thread. And to respond to your statement about finding armors through all of the requests, this thread hasn't surpassed 39 pages in days, so even if you only checked back once a week, you would only find one or two conversions.

Yes, say it loud and clear boy!

It would greatly help if you guys would at least learn how to use the spoiler function. 

[*spoiler]

/content

[*/spoiler]

w/o the * .

So there would be much less clutter. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip.

Hi all, I am not trying to be be buzz kill for this thread. What I would say if if you are having problems downloading conversions or the original mods please post here. I can either dig them out of my offline collection or at least someone else could help. I too make requests, Levionte was kind enough to convert some of the AC clothes over for me and others. Levionte and many other talented people regularly visit the other thread and I think your number one chance of getting something converted is there.

On that note I have added three more conversions. Two by Levionte; Regal Huntsman (YES!) and Dark Disciple. Both are HDT to my knowledge. Also for those that like things a bit more skimpy there is Bikini Trouble by Minoumimi.

I'm trying to compact the lists down a bit. This is by combining the armor names and their links. So when I get time, I take a section and fix it up.

Archived