Screenshots

I had an idea and found appropriate templates - the implementation worked...

But when both projects were finished I realized that "think big" was a bad idea ?

The room and the toy are just too big for the game ?

The Steampunk Zeppelin is from katsubo, the Steampunk Tower from Aylwin as an .obj file. And yes - no download link. Unless someone is interested...

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

59 minutes ago, RidSol said:

I had an idea and found appropriate templates - the implementation worked...

But when both projects were finished I realized that "think big" was a bad idea ?

The room and the toy are just too big for the game ?

The Steampunk Zeppelin is from katsubo, the Steampunk Tower from Aylwin as an .obj file. And yes - no download link. Unless someone is interested...

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Great room!Why too big?Getting issues?Did you animated the zeppelin?A link would be nice with the blend file so i could animate the aircraft.  :)

Edited by Daspex
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Uhhh, I feel like er figured this out a while back, but now I cant remember. Which hair is that? I'll see if I can figure it out when I come home from work.

I assume you want it to be, like, made out of light?

Edited by Joaku
1 hour ago, Joaku said:

Uhhh, I feel like er figured this out a while back, but now I cant remember. Which hair is that? I'll see if I can figure it out when I come home from work.

I assume you want it to be, like, made out of light?

On my rig it's listed as !hairworks179_13. I'm not sure if I want it to glow, that I know how to do, by adding onto and altering the texture files to accomplish it.

My main issue is that it takes on the rooms lighting too much. The first image is from the customizer room, with no shadows it's allowing me to get the hair to the same basic colors as the skin tone. The second image is from a fairly dark room that I've made, but the hair takes on the rooms' ambience too strongly, turning it a washed out dark grey.  Do you think that adding a spec map, even if I don't add a glow, would alleviate the issue?

EDIT: The hairs two tone is adjustable through F4, so I'm not sure I'd be able to just have the blue area light up, which if I was to make it glow, would be the look I'd want.

Edited by nikoli grimm