Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 5:21 AM, какафка said:

Скажи, пожалуйста, а как нужно делать веки, чтобы при закрытии ресницы не коробились?
У меня какая то лажа: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I'm not sure why the bottom eyelashes are appearing "white", but otherwise a great shot from the "Library".

Library.thumb.jpg.9eaea8ed3be39187875a58cd9f89bde9.jpg

Pretty photo ? ...and the white eyelashes can be changed when using H5. tip from pervok -

The game set very high specular value for lashes in term of PBR, so you need unpack your body and change specular value for eye lashes ->

old game values:

FileObject :local_761 FileObject.FileName "Shared/Body/eyelashes01"; RenderMaterial :local_759 RenderMaterial.SpecularColor Vector3f( 0.5, 0.5, 0.5 );

new values:

FileObject :local_761 FileObject.FileName "Shared/Body/eyelashes01"; RenderMaterial :local_759 RenderMaterial.SpecularColor Vector3f( 0, 0, 0 );

this will decrease reflection strength for eyelashes...

20 hours ago, RidSol said:

Pretty photo ? ...and the white eyelashes can be changed when using H5. tip from pervok -

The game set very high specular value for lashes in term of PBR, so you need unpack your body and change specular value for eye lashes ->

old game values:

FileObject :local_761 FileObject.FileName "Shared/Body/eyelashes01"; RenderMaterial :local_759 RenderMaterial.SpecularColor Vector3f( 0.5, 0.5, 0.5 );

new values:

FileObject :local_761 FileObject.FileName "Shared/Body/eyelashes01"; RenderMaterial :local_759 RenderMaterial.SpecularColor Vector3f( 0, 0, 0 );

this will decrease reflection strength for eyelashes...

Thx for the info, but I used the stock body, so I have no idea what file I'd have to modify. :(

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

WIP of a modified Daspex DAZ room turning it into Cyberpunk 2077 theme. Still trying to get the mirrors to play nice with the cameras.

673412695_NightCityHeat.png.33e4dac1f4bf18f7f7450eee7e9c21a4.png

That room must be someone elses work,I cant remember that I modified created that room,whats the original name of it?

39 minutes ago, Daspex said:

That room must be someone elses work,I cant remember that I modified created that room,whats the original name of it?

I'm not sure, I had a major meltdown on one of my external drives and lost the original. I know I've seen versions from you and Mute123 of this room though, so possibly Mute123 is the original conversion artist. I did change a lot of the room except the ceiling, floor, and wall layouts.