Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I'm trying to recreate the model in the photo. How'm I doin'?

No head mod. No body mod. No FaceGen. No Hook. Had to create the hair by retexturing an existing stock hair (still needs work if anyone can help.)

Sasha.jpg

Without any of the mods and extras you mentioned above I guess this is max likeness you can get so well done, shoulders looks weird and mouthshape is not so good but rest looks nice. Who is she? I recognize her

19 hours ago, pes1972 said:

Without any of the mods and extras you mentioned above I guess this is max likeness you can get so well done, shoulders looks weird and mouthshape is not so good but rest looks nice. Who is she? I recognize her

According to a Google Image search, her name is "Lana Rhoades".

The base hair I retextured, Hair 06, is braided and low polygon, creating sharp points on her head. A good body mod would help with the shoulders & chest, but I haven't found a good natural body mod. Ditto for a head mod that doesn't wildly distort the face.

Edited by OysterMug
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...