Problem with mods (Weird body Glow)

Bfff...

You don't have ENB... or u have some very simple ENB... if u do have ENB disable Skin Specular

it looks like something wrong with body textures or mesh...

how about u just delete ur body textures and see if its Textures / Meshes or something else?...

more info about ur game setup could rly help...

hmm... after thinking...

there is function that i was never trying in Papyrus: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetGhost_-_Actor

Because ur body looks like Ghost... maybe some script set ur flag to Ghost...

i saw some mods that set this flag setup mod scripts so player can't do anything stopid...

idk... try to delete ur current meshes and textures... 

-> skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\male

-> skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets

if You install mods with MO or something else just disable ur Meshes / Textures mods

On 2/21/2021 at 6:35 PM, Darkii said:

Hey so, I modded my game, and now my body is glowing like this...  

What did you mod

What did you install & modlist

10 minutes ago, God of Chaos said:

hmm... after thinking...

there is function that i was never trying in Papyrus:

setghost has no visual effect on an actor. Its just a flag that tells the game that this actor is imune to damage

If you wanna get that effect, you usually do that through magic effects or armor. Its quite simple, really. Atronachs use this effect to give them their icy/stormy/firy appearance. (Strom atronachs are just a few floating rocks without it, its quite funny. The lightning is part of their armor)

Also what they have isnt the phantom FX but a frost shader

https://modwat.ch/u/Dark should have my mod list (I am building a f-ed up modlist for a random stupid playthrough, so don't mind some of the mods, oh and if you have recommendations for funny/fucked up mods, be my guest)