Rooms Addons

_K17_

I think we (yes, that includes me... i am a sinner too) have gone off-topic far enough to issue a very gentle reminder that this thread is intended to (re)post Room Addons.

We have other threads for Help or Requests.

I will repeat the reminder for those who have poor eyesight.

this thread is intended to (re)post Room Addons. We have other threads for Help or Requests.

Please take it to Private Messages or another thread please. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

AG3 "City Plaza" 254 - download from Mega (9.1MB)

I thought this was a stock room and was surprised to find it missing. A fairly faithful recreation of the large "City Plaza" from Illusion's "Artificial Girl 3".

I've had this room forever. I don't know who the original author was but they did a great job (reportedly created by JohnnyUtah.)

image.png.c31ad5666cad2b7f04b8bc8a06348a06.png

image.png.223e9865de677c096a7af380a1ff0841.png

Edited by OysterMug

"Background" Room for VX. (download from Mega. 11MB)

A slight update of my simple "background" room. Basically just an empty box with Activemod support. Replace each wall with a different image so you can change scenes in mid-sequence/pose.

I originally made this for old 7.5 when the Sequencer did not support room changes, but I still find it useful for quick "cut scenes".

Instructions included (though not really needed.)

Bkg_Preview.jpg.c364e2fee4a228779a7b34be7e49971e.jpg

Chinese Pagoda (new!)

The Chinese Pagoda is filled to the brim with Oriental treasures and an emporer-size bed that's big enough for an orgy.
A simple room without any special features.

china.jpg.cb0fcd9ff2c1fcf777f66eb869da73c6.jpg

How to install just download the archive VX.MarburgRoom23.Pagoda.zip from the link below and drop it in your Addons folder.

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/rRhz1Q6a#58o_GiN5QDSpauBHHX1pShOa01hjyLDjy62HbGJvQsg

please click the Thumbs Up button if you would like to see more new rooms

ScifiCity-Update2.0.7zScifiCity-Update2.0.7zScifiCity-Update2.0.7zSFC-Update2.thumb.png.62db40a2586df39299648a269b68733d.png

Custom.DaspexRoom20.zipTUpdate will be uploaded ASAP!This is a very early Beta preview of my SciFi City room addon.So this is still in developement and  a kind of experimental room.Im still new to blender and its time to learn to get some animated objects going in custom rooms since Marburg figured out how to use animations in custom rooms and shared his knowledge with the community.Thanks a lot for this cool discovering and all the others too. This room is a NO HOOK room and runs fine with OpenGL and standard directx.I made about 38 animations for the flying vessels in this room and thats a little bit tricky cause the animations in blender are displayed a little different InGame sadly so piece by piece i have to  near to the final result this is very time intensive work and nedds practize to get a good result so dont expect professional work.Cause of wrong locations and scale of the room you cant use it on Pose Editor for now  but it works fine in Sequencer and freemode.This will be resolved in later updates.Proud to present the first VX room with animated flying vessels in a custom room.Credits to the original creator/s of the Future Apartment room the city the dome and the vessels.

Some glider positions are linked to the animation so you can

watch the city from the gliders flight.Also the DollHouse elevators have inbuilt positions you can use.

ATTENTION! This room is huge and the game cant

handle this really but,like i said,its an experimental room and i released it for interested users only.Also at this dev state there is no optimization at all.(For the nice guy who womit out on the tk17 disc channel.Ah..forgot you dont read.)

BTW. You can run this room with h5 but the builtin Fog room option wont be usable and dont expect fps over 18 frames.

Update:

Please delete the previous versions folder and extract the archive into your games addon folder for every new update.

Change Log:

Removed normal and spec maps from the room.

Removed double textures from the room.

This increased the framerate from 18 to 25-27 frames average.

Added missing red toplight texture for police glider1.

Update2:

Added animated fan in the future appartment.

Added a few new glider models all animated.

Increased the room size by 10.

Added some neon signs and a slowly rotating skydome.

Added a Vidwall to the desktop pc inside of the appartment.

Added switchable jalousies to the appartment and changeable skydome colors via the Room Options tab.

Install:

Extract the rar into your games addon folder and play.

Please leave comments and feel free to make suggestions and support your modders by hitting the thumbs up button.Thanks.

Edited by Daspex
Update
  • Daspex pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...