Rooms Addons

_K17_

Lockerroom heavily modified
Added 8 shower pose locations and shower emitters for each.
This is where I got stuck before, no way to turn each shower on and off.
Problem Solved!
Customizer/Room Options:
First option "Shower On" turns on all 8
The next 8 options turn them on 1 at a time
The last 2 turn shower emitters on in pairs

Extract to addons

LockerRoom.zip

@Marburg If you get a chance look at DcDress_Room05.lua

I can add as many shower emitters as you want to locker room
but can't transfer shower animation to another room.

22 minutes ago, blindside18 said:

There are no textures for the sex toys in activemod

that is correct. Reason being that they dont have a texture but use a simple RGB color shader.

@ all :  I might be persuaded to update the room with textures for the sex toys if enough people want it. Send me a PM if you do. 

Chloe's Room Update

By popular demand: the sex toys strewn around the room are now properly textured and can be ActiveModded.

Also took the opportunity to make the Laptop screen no longer sensitive to light so if you play a movie, it will be visible even with the Lights turned all the way down. As you would expect from a real screen ;)

AM filenames

MarburgRoom16_plug.png

MarburgRoom16_small_plug.png

MarburgRoom16_xl_plug.png

MarburgRoom16_beads.png

MarburgRoom16_dildo.png

MarburgRoom16_yoni.png (vagina mask texture)

Extra challenge for bonus points
download the Yoni Mask UV Map here https://mega.nz/file/zRRzmawC#stYlWS3Q3QwNXyG_N0FJg1R2EmcMa94Tw-2_CrkUw_A  and turn it into something good / dirty / disgusting

download Chloe's Room v1.1  https://mega.nz/file/HFJDhAzK#TNWh29aw1SzlCXTfQgzvpgBoQA6OFjZftxgrjBFeerI

On 3/6/2021 at 6:15 PM, Primera Victoria said:

Photostudio V2 by SexyBastardo

(This room is compatible with Hook 5)

A room created by SexyBastardo.

This mod does not belong to me. All credits go to the original creator.

1796352670_TheKlub17-0342.jpg.6e4858c2907280acba95133852f11e17.jpg335532799_TheKlub17-0345.jpg.e45c435b91f358397b44e774bd13c108.jpg1715745526_TheKlub17-0346.jpg.003ccb5aea656e0ef0ced014ac51cd91.jpg1882537808_TheKlub17-0353.jpg.e3795a177076d5ad87c07db1da54866d.jpg1895539496_TheKlub17-0354.jpg.00c24816d3e3013f6045665065e91ef9.jpg

Photostudio V2 (SD).rar 14.32 MB · 125 downloads

MEGA-2-png-png.png

This room has a SD version and an HD version.

The attached file has the SD textures, and the MEGA file has the HD textures.

Can erveryone help me please ? i cant download the Mega link beaceause I need a password......

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, robzoomie said:

Oh dear. The txx doesn't have textures - the clue is in the icon that says "NO TEXTURES".

You need to use one of the AM folders included, and choose that room instead in the game.

I tried each putting  low and normal texture in ActiveMod folder, but failed to see textured version of the map. Of course I hit Alt+R every time.  

Edited by rorand21
3 minutes ago, rorand21 said:

no work :(

I put the texture folder 6 times, but never seen the textured map. I suppose it must show up beside of the TXX No Textures map.

yes it should be the next entry in the room menu.

did you exit and restart the game? AM folders are registered at launch so you can't add them while you are playing the game.

Edited by Marburg
3 minutes ago, Marburg said:

yes it should be the next entry in the room menu.

did you exit and restart the game? AM folders are registered at launch so you can't add them while you are playing the game.

I did. Still I cannot see the map.

I assume my addonscript is a bit old one, and this can cause some issues here.

I play TK 7.5; I could not update because of the so many works I have done in this game for many years.  

I have to update addonscript to a newer version probably. 

There are so many maps I couldn't import in my game, and some maps work well like Exotic Village. This game modding is a bit wild lol. 

Anyways, thank you for your attention. :))

2 minutes ago, rorand21 said:

I did. Still I cannot see the map.

I assume my addonscript is a bit old one, and this can cause some issues here.

I play TK 7.5; I could not update because of the so many works I have done in this game for many years.  

I have to update addonscript to a newer version probably. 

There are so many maps I couldn't import in my game, and some maps work well like Exotic Village. This game modding is a bit wild lol. 

Anyways, thank you for your attention. :))

I found another file in my disk,try this one

Custom.03.R9ZRoom367_Dunes.7z