Requests

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to ask but I recently stumbled apon a repack that had some Overwatch models on it. While it has most of the characters I like from the franchise, the only one missing though is Tracer. I know there was a model that resembled her on modsgarden before it went down. I also know that said model used the Bonita Face mod, but I have no idea who made it. I'm aware of the models being on the klubexile but damn, they made downloads a chore over there.

Anyway the point is, does anyone have a Tracer model on them? Thanks.

On 5/16/2022 at 5:57 PM, Kitsune1991 said:

I hate to ask but I recently stumbled apon a repack that had some Overwatch models on it. While it has most of the characters I like from the franchise, the only one missing though is Tracer. I know there was a model that resembled her on modsgarden before it went down. I also know that said model used the Bonita Face mod, but I have no idea who made it. I'm aware of the models being on the klubexile but damn, they made downloads a chore over there.

Anyway the point is, does anyone have a Tracer model on them? Thanks.

Any screenshots from that model?Dont know wath model is

12 minutes ago, vascosnts said:

Any screenshots from that model?Dont know wath model is

Sorry I don't have any screenshots for you. I'll do my best to describe it further.

Its similar to this: 2007945879_TheKlub17-1138.jpg.a6a71ca12c

But uses the same background as this one:

nyo.PNG.af918a168fc6df8a2ab37fb06f60c33f

I'm going based on memory since I could not find a screenshot.

1 minute ago, RidSol said:

The only thing I can find with Bonita Face and this background is Reby...

389476691_Reby02.jpg.e658bef58e4f3dcaaae5d9116e27b326.jpg

And are you sure you are looking for a model and not the outfit?

drSbk0n.thumb.jpg.86b34142a723654c5239943464270c06.jpg

Well truth be told, It may have been the model you mentioned that I was thinking of. I already have the outfit as it was ported by NCProductions. However, I went ahead and made a Tracer model from scratch last night so in the end all is well. Sorry for wasting time.

Hey guys. After some time off here I am, not wanting to be boring, I know I've asked for this before but is there any projection for me to be able to change the eye iris? The eye iris that come in the engine are horrible, it would be really cool to be able to use my textures. Thanks in advance for any response.

17 hours ago, Sexymaker said:

Hey guys. After some time off here I am, not wanting to be boring, I know I've asked for this before but is there any projection for me to be able to change the eye iris? The eye iris that come in the engine are horrible, it would be really cool to be able to use my textures. Thanks in advance for any response.

Try some of this,just put in active mod folder,name file just "eyeiris"Also included eyewhite examples

EyeirisKlub.7z

EyewhiteKlub.7z

Edited by vascosnts
On 5/25/2022 at 6:01 AM, Lordtarik said:

Maybe somebody can share new voices or nails will be nice, thanks.

Not many people have created new voicesets. I think I personally produced a third of all available voices. :(

If you'd like to attempt creating a voiceset of your own, the software to do so can be found here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 4:37 PM, RidSol said:

The only thing I can find with Bonita Face and this background is Reby...

389476691_Reby02.jpg.e658bef58e4f3dcaaae5d9116e27b326.jpg

I mean, this model in the roller skates!

Why can't I meet a girl like this irl.  Damn!

Where is this from?  Is this made in TK17?

The resolution and quality is really high.

Is this model and outfit available?

Would def like to see as much of her as possible, *wink wink* lol.

Actually, recreating her is now my new end goal.