Requests

Well, I did learn already to put all stuff in different folders ))

My problem is that in some rare occasions it simply doesn't work. For example, I got ttis texture F_Stewardess001_Shoes. I can see it in game as a separate entry, but it didn't appears as it shoud. And the reason I ask about replacer o\is because there is a note, which came with this texture, and reads: "*Requires Shoe21 replacer by pervokpetr from
http://modsgarden.cc/3d-replacer-mods/24/3d-mesh-mods-clothes-odezhda/1275/msg60731#msg60731". Thought that might be a problem.

Another issue, that some textures require specific customization files, which I do not have and was unable to find. For example, texture R9Shoe012 requires Custom.R9Shoe012.txx, which wasn't in the pack for some reason. So I wonder is there a way to find it.

UPD: 

Can somebody share Custom.R9Shoe011.txx, Custom.R9Shoe012.txx and Custom.R9Shoe033.txx?

Edited by WilhelmE
17 hours ago, Lorenzo Quart said:

Does anyone have the Luxury Bedroom (Room 253)?

I have two versions of "253 Luxury Bedroom". One in SD and one in HD (both 71MB)

The archive includes the original H4 textures (with mirrors) which I have converted to H5Unlocked.

I'll see if I can't upload the room in the next few days. Send me a PM to remind me if you want it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...