Requests

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 3:21 PM, vascosnts said:

Try some of this,just put in active mod folder,name file just "eyeiris"Also included eyewhite examples

EyeirisKlub.7z 709.49 kB · 10 downloads

EyewhiteKlub.7z 945.46 kB · 10 downloads

Unfortunately this doesn't work since version 7.5 was discontinued. You can use "eyeiris", "Eyeiris" or whatever, it seems that the devs still haven't managed to solve the iris issue in the VX version, which is a shame because the original iris are horrible.

23 hours ago, Sexymaker said:

Unfortunately this doesn't work since version 7.5 was discontinued. You can use "eyeiris", "Eyeiris" or whatever, it seems that the devs still haven't managed to solve the iris issue in the VX version, which is a shame because the original iris are horrible.

Are you looking for a VX compatible Eye Iris collection? I have many (Upon request. Not in my uploads.)

Edited by OysterMug
14 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I have a "Panties" toy that could be used for such a scene, but no hose. I've never seen one.

Already have the toy, but for what I need, I need a pantyhose, just like the pants that have the pulled down version.,

Edited by HypnoSoul
53 minutes ago, HypnoSoul said:

Ok, nevermind the pantyhose.

Does anyone of you have the textures for R9Corset048 (Gymnastic leotard)?

I have the swimsuit texture (with the corresponding opened versaion), but I was looking for alternatives.

Do you have my "Sleeveless Zip Leo" texture?

If you need the base texture for modding, you'll find it inside the archive.

21 minutes ago, RidSol said:

Here is the original upload including the textures and UV. Does that help?

Hide contents

Corset 048 - Gymnastic Leotard.7z 25.66 MB · 0 downloads

Already have these. What I meant was to have an alternative texture of this (both normal and undressed).

Sorry but I am totally stranger to modding and I don't want someone to mod from scratch for me, I was just asking if there is already something like the attached file.

Trina Swimsuit.zip

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, andrej7 said:

With a little accident, I managed to lose the latest addonscript (Custom.02.R9AddOnScripts.v8.xx). Game version 7.5.15. Would someone be so kind as to share the latest working version?

The last version of the old Addons Script file I have is v8.42.

But unless you have a VERY SPECIFIC need, there is no reason anyone should still be using old v7.5.

1 hour ago, OysterMug said:

The last version of the old Addons Script file I have is v8.42.

But unless you have a VERY SPECIFIC need, there is no reason anyone should still be using old v7.5.

I have my reasons. I also play with PS3 without any specific reason.

Hey guys, a newbie here ))

I got some textures for original clothes (such as stewardess shoes, doctor pants, etc.), but it seems that simply placing them into ActiveMod doesn't do the trick. Figure out I need somthing called "replacer". Any chance someone get it?

Also, where can I find iles like "Custom.03.R9Blouse057.txx", as some textures seem to need specific item number to work.

I'm using VX with H4 at the moment.

Sorry if wrong thread and thanks in advance!

Edited by WilhelmE
3 hours ago, WilhelmE said:

I got some textures for original clothes (such as stewardess shoes, doctor pants, etc.), but it seems that simply placing them into ActiveMod doesn't do the trick. Figure out I need somthing called "replacer". Any chance someone get it?

A "replacer" referred to mods that used the same ID# as an existing/stock object (typically toys & Hair.) They were common in the early days on v7.5 but are rare today.

Only stock & "addon" clothing can be retextured simply by placing a texture in the "Activemod" folder. And that texture MUST be placed inside a folder of its own in order to give it a name. You will then find the texture in the appropriate category with the name you gave that folder. ("Stewardess..." and "Doctor..." are stock names, so you probably just didn't put your textures in a folder.)

You can usually tell if a texture is Stock or requires an Addon by the filename (Stock textures follow a common format, like "F_Cowgirl001_Hotpants.png" or "M_Business001_Pants.jp2"

If your texture retextures an Addon, you can usually figure out the Addon from the filename (ex: "R9Dress008.png" or "OMToy455.png".)

If you still need help, post the texture name and someone should be able to identify it.

Edited by OysterMug