Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

There's like a million pieces to this one' date=' it's like your worst nightmare, setting it up with p1-p6 stages with all the textures[/quote']

Hmm yeah might be more trouble than it's worth, is there a way to join all the little pieces to share plain black textures? And just use the fancy stuff on the main body?

Or someway like most normal stuff to print the textures on the item before modding the mesh, so it stays for all versions, so they aren't an add later thing.

The Harness looks good with the MantisSuits, but only when non-Preg of course, it could be good to do by itself but probably a real pain I imagine.

I dunno, it's looking pretty good. There's 6 or 7 parts. I dunno how many textures it uses. Your call, I can make p1 - possibly p6 right now if you want or not if you don't want to do it.

I think after p3 I might remove a few pieces just because I kinda like the look of the pc stripping off pieces of clothing as she gets bigger so that would cut down on the amount of work you'd have to do.

I think after p3 I might remove a few pieces just because I kinda like the look of the pc stripping off pieces of clothing as she gets bigger so that would cut down on the amount of work you'd have to do.

Any idea how the normal Vanilla stuff has it's textures already there before you mod them? The pieces is no problem if they are textured already.

Any idea how the normal Vanilla stuff has it's textures already there before you mod them? The pieces is no problem if they are textured already.

The simplest method vanilla armor uses (and uses extensively, and imo is an excellent technique), is to re-use the 3DName field and 3DIndex fields correctly in the ARMO record. As you may or may not know, to assign a texture you have to put an entry in the textures field of an ARMO record in order of the named vertex groups of the NIF file. First group in the NIF gets 3DIndex of 0 and has a 3DName that you gave it, and so on. Vanilla armor re-uses a common and standardized 3DName scheme and makes sure to order vertex groups accordingly. All they then have to do is make sure the texture lists are set up according to the scheme and enter the correct texture/texture set in each 3DName/3DIndex section.

On thing that might help you with converting armors that have a lot of individual pieces/parts that you need to edit. Most 3D editing programs allow you to assign more than one material to the same mesh. Meaning you can import, merge, make sure the individual pieces still have different materials assigned to them and then edit away as a whole. This avoids creating issues if you were to edit the piece s individually.

Now here comes the cool thing, when you export to the nif format said format can't handle shapes with more than one material and it automatically splits them by that.

I dont think halstrom wants us to do the ghost because of all the work it takes to add it in his plugin.

Well if you can work out a way of adding the texture to the mesh it would be great otherwise I need to add a texture to each part in every variation. Somehow the textures stay on the vanilla stuff as you edit them, it may mean the black version textures need to be applied to the Ghostsuit before you do your editing into the Preg versions. I don't mind adding the Camo texture version later to overwrite the base texture later for the Camo version, but it's double the work to do both. We would need a P0 version too though of course.

I might have an idea' date=' I'll give it a go. I've not messed with the texture system in GECK, but I take it the problem is that there is a large number of textures for each mesh that need assigning for each body mesh?[/quote']

Yeah and unfortunatly every time I replace the mesh it forgets all the textures added to the previous mesh, and I have to change the mesh in every version I make, very time consuming if there are a dozen textures to set like the Ghost Suits, I've got to do the same in acouple of the Gambler outfits too, dirty vs clean etc.

was going through the list and it looks like just about every major or common piece of clothing at least has p1-p3 versions. No doubt I'm missing some but I'm going to change focus to trying to expand(haha, errr) them to p4-p6.

Might do some larger breast versions as well. You are still planning on getthing that functional right hal?

was going through the list and it looks like just about every major or common piece of clothing at least has p1-p3 versions. No doubt I'm missing some but I'm going to change focus to trying to expand(haha' date=' errr) them to p4-p6.

Might do some larger breast versions as well. You are still planning on getthing that functional right hal?[/quote']

I'm sorta waiting on the results of the dynamic breats thing if it proves fruitfuil it saves you guys a lot of work, I may have ago myself later but I believe it needs to be integraded into SexoutNG so as not to conflict with the animations.

It's on my todo list along with a million other things. If someone else wants to take a crack at it, they are more than welcome. Details of what I found, what worked, and what didn't are all in the thread about the dynamic breasts.

They did *basically* work manually, and sexout honored them (did not reset or resize them when animating), but the demo esp I was making blew up and threw shrapnel in my face. I think I did not delete it in a fit of rage and can upload it in that thread if someone wants to figure out where I went wrong.

Raider armors 0 - 3 now have up to p6 versions, will do raiderarmor04 tomorrow. If I'm feeling gutsy I might try the p4-p6 prostitute outfit too.

uploaded to the dropbox, but not to this thread.

It's on my todo list along with a million other things. If someone else wants to take a crack at it' date=' they are more than welcome. Details of what I found, what worked, and what didn't are all in the thread about the dynamic breasts.

They did *basically* work manually, and sexout honored them (did not reset or resize them when animating), but the demo esp I was making blew up and threw shrapnel in my face. I think I did not delete it in a fit of rage and can upload it in that thread if someone wants to figure out where I went wrong.[/quote']

No problems mate someone will get to it one day, you got plenty on your plate, as all of us do.