Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

I believe I found source of problem(unless it's tolerated in "upgraded" Gamebyro)

From my Oblivion NifScope experience I remember crash could be caused by messed Block List and sub-lists.

MercOutfit 1-3 have additional NifNode(probably unintentionally doubled) called SceneRoot. These models are only one causing CTDs' date=' hence I assume removing one of NifNodes(presumably first one, because other models have only one with .00) should remove problem(I'll check that immediately) ;)

[u']//Edit: Confirmed. Doubled SceneRoot was causing CTDs. Upon removing one I could equip Charmer Outfit without crash and was replaced correctly afterwards.[/u]

Cool stuff, hopefully User29 can update the main upload, ironically I only just added the Charmer outfits to the box today to look for why they were causing CTD :)

yeah i didn't make the charmer outfit, that was evil but I seem to have fixed it just by deleting the skeleton and re-adding it in blender. I've got that and the 2 other missing raider outfits in our shared dropbox so that'll all be uploaded in the next one. Are p4 and p5 not crashing?

Don't know what that was then :/

The meshes worked fine for me, and I usually check through the nif for double roots and bad parents, I always seem to get problems when I export no matter what method I use :-/

I can update the op anyway whenever you need it. I'm not really that active atm, lost the urge to model for a bit. I'm still keeping an eye on the tread though and dropbox updates.

I like just finished uploading everything I got, changelog is updated to. If you want to do a release to get the fix for the charmer outfit that'd be great. I probably won't have any more done for at least a week.

I think the alma outfit or something needs to be added, hal uploaded some stuff to a post maybe a page or two back.

Latest version up.

Changelog:

-----------

Since 2012/02/01

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing01\merccharm[1-5] (Merc Charmer)

[deleted] \PregnantCali\WastelandClothing01\Outfit[1-5] (Merc Charmer) [deleted]

\PreganntCali\RaiderArmor03\* (Badlands)

\PregnantCali\RaiderArmor04\* (Blastmaster)

yeah' date=' that's something halstrom would have to add. I think he just made them all into 101 suits just to keep it simple.[/quote']

Yeah, if someone wants to create around 15 retextured vault number versions for each of the 5 stages of Pregnancy mesh and add all 75 of them to SCR, feel free to go ahead :)

The latest version should fix the Charmer outfit automatically as it replaces the existing files.

Yeah' date=' if someone wants to create around 15 retextured vault number versions for each of the 5 stages of Pregnancy mesh and add all 75 of them to SCR, feel free to go ahead :)[/quote']Do the pregnant Vault Suit meshes not use vanilla textures?
Yeah' date=' if someone wants to create around 15 retextured vault number versions for each of the 5 stages of Pregnancy mesh and add all 75 of them to SCR, feel free to go ahead :)[/quote']Do the pregnant Vault Suit meshes not use vanilla textures?

Probably, but I have no idea where to find them and redo it 75 times :)

If it uses vanilla textures you don't have to redo anything. Just use the Texture Sets that the vanilla game uses. That's what they're there for.

If it uses vanilla textures you don't have to redo anything. Just use the Texture Sets that the vanilla game uses. That's what they're there for.

Yep, the vanilla textures are still there but for every new outfit you have to re-add the vanilla textures to it, the textures all reset when you add new meshes to any asset, I got too much on my plate as it is :)

I'm finding that the mantis zer suits and the bunny suits are not working. When worn they do not change to the pregnant versions.

You have to use the versions you find in SexoutStore, they are seen as a different ID by the game engine, you can delete the Mantis & BunnySuit esp's after installing them, only the meshes & textures are needed.

I'm finding that the mantis zer suits and the bunny suits are not working. When worn they do not change to the pregnant versions.

You have to use the versions you find in SexoutStore' date=' they are seen as a different ID by the game engine, you can delete the Mantis & BunnySuit esp's after installing them, only the meshes & textures are needed.[/quote']Umm... Actually, that might cause problems with the way SexoutStore currently runs. I have separate vendors for the items that require non-Sexout resources because I identify vendors by having them wear what they sell and I didn't want "why is this person missing a mesh" to be reported a million times. So SexoutStore currently checks for the relevant plugin to be loaded before enabling the vendors. I can change how this works for the next update, but this is just a warning that if you run from a save in which either of those plugins and SexoutStore weren't active at the same time at any point, the vendors will be gone.

Umm... Actually' date=' that might cause problems with the way SexoutStore currently runs. I have separate vendors for the items that require non-Sexout resources because I identify vendors by having them wear what they sell and I didn't want "why is this person missing a mesh" to be reported a million times. So SexoutStore currently checks for the relevant plugin to be loaded before enabling the vendors. I can change how this works for the next update, but this is just a warning that if you run from a save in which either of those plugins and SexoutStore weren't active at the same time at any point, the vendors will be gone.[/quote']

Ah didn't realise you did that, as I need the default versions of all outfits for clothes swapping to work, I have been just creating my own default version of each outfit, I'll have a look at your store scripts and look at changing over to what you have done. But I was also hoping that by doing it the way I have we reduce the number of esp's needed :)

I'll have a look at your store scripts and look at changing over to what you have done. But I was also hoping that by doing it the way I have we reduce the number of esp's needed :)
All I do is run an IsModLoaded for "MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp" and if it is then I enable the vendor. It's easy enough for me to just put the items in one vendor that's always available, but then we have the whole "I'm missing a mesh" thing that ends up requiring people to go downloading even more things.

No hurry on deciding who fixes what, if anything. The next update is slow due to me being angry at the GECK for being unable to look inside BSAs.

I'll have a look at your store scripts and look at changing over to what you have done. But I was also hoping that by doing it the way I have we reduce the number of esp's needed :)
All I do is run an IsModLoaded for "MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp" and if it is then I enable the vendor. It's easy enough for me to just put the items in one vendor that's always available' date=' but then we have the whole "I'm missing a mesh" thing that ends up requiring people to go downloading even more things.

No hurry on deciding who fixes what, if anything. The next update is slow due to me being angry at the GECK for being unable to look inside BSAs.[/quote']

Cool will think about it, for a few days.