looking for gay sex animations for the sims 3

so i'm looking for some gay sex animations for kinky world, or passion, i haven't decided which one i will download yet, but first i'm looking for some homossexual animations. i know i can always download the most popular ones and just use the anal animations, but i wanted something more specific

anyway,ty for the help! ? 

9 hours ago, juliero said:

i'm looking for some gay sex animations

Not sure what some people are smokin'? You asked where to find the animations, not be lectured on your choice of play style - Grrrrr      > Interesting how many 'sudden' posts have been made by the other 'responder' all of a sudden given the date the account was created, and the content of the responses. I'd say either someone else was using the account, or is a troll returning here out of boredom.

Thanks for listing the link to the Kickers animations, but I wanted to point out those are not recognized by either Kinky World or Passion. They are stand-alone animations using a pose player/animation player type mod. Kicker did release an excellent stand alone animation/mod for a stripper pole that I still use, besides the one which is recognized by the frameworks here and need different poles. Like an animation player - Kicker's stripper pole is the object clicked on to begin the dance pole events for it.

As far as 'gay' animations, there are plenty of F/F, but not many M/M. Any that I know of are included in a few of the listed animation packages here. Since I use KW, I can say most M/M animations will have a description in the list in game specifying. The main difference is if the settings have the gender flag turned on. With this off, any combination of Sim genders have access to all. Still - the ones flagged for M/M, (and F/F) will have animations specific to that coupling. KW also has a Debug/Move function allowing the player to adjust to positions of all actors in an animation event (can even be used to move any object in game) So a 'vaginal' can quickly become 'anal', although I tend to use it more to align the actors as I use Sim height adjustments on many sims, which throws off alignment anyway (as do teen/adult couplings). Outside of coitus, any animation is acceptable for M/M (F/F may need the strap on) for Teasing, Handjobs, and Oral.

Spoiler

Screenshot-296.jpg.960262498067ac83037d129473fbb8f3.jpgScreenshot-214.jpg.586b810e271c37bddff7916f7d15905d.jpgScreenshot-541.jpg.4ee52ea9bae2169332981cc94610c890.jpgScreenshot-752.jpg.7045a8e0f4d693a4d7e5213a8193e3c4.jpgScreenshot-30.jpg.f45006d385f0e4c9f90e4c0cc4d91429.jpg

That's funny - all the troll posts are now gone :)   I've made several replies in both 'show pics' threads in General discussion with many having alternate lifestyle shots if you want to browse for examples - the shots above I just threw out for fun. I tend to not do 'classic' M/M though - either using the KW 'ladyboy' (chick with prick) option which still treats the Sim as a female for the 'most' part, or with a feminized male as the 'receiver'. But one can usually 'swap' actors during an animation (A few have restrictions).

21 hours ago, juliero said:

gay sex animations for kinky world, or passion

12 hours ago, landess said:

troll posts are now gone

Ah! The troll is back!!! I'm surprised it hasn't posted about m making Plumbots to be used as sex toys!!!!!! PLUMBOT RIGHTS!!!! ?

Well, certain lifestyles aren't for me, but as for the animations, I would simply try them. Yes, many are hetero, but alternate animations are also in those packages. Generally, animations have "flags" for the "actors", which is to say if you initiate woohoo between 2 females or 2 males, hetero animations should not show in the list of options available, and only the appropriate animations will be listed for the participants you have. )

Animators usually list their animations on their download page, and who the participants can be. F/M, F/F/M, F/M/M, F/F, M/M, etc

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Ah! The troll is back!!!

This was someone I've never seen before and had MANY new posts in all kinds of areas of this site. The ones here were oddly phrased leaning towards a non-english speaker, while the content appeared to be harrassing the OP about 'Gay' actions and consequences(?) in real life while also advising to not 'game'. Odd indeed. When I checked later - All the posts I saw in various places had been removed. The one I made with a quote has also been removed. That feels more like censorship than moderation, and if a post of mine is removed - the first thing I do is check to see if I have received a 'warning'. I'm still at zero!

Since I see the post I made quoting the person in question and making the response "What are you on about?" has been removed (?) along with a humorous video clip from the 1st Harry Potter film, I'll link again for posterity.

I believe in the future to protect my 'content', I'll make a screenshot I can always reference in the future - they can't reach into my computer to remove those, and if I 'did something wrong', then I can at least get some discussion instead of what happened. I don't expect 'privilege' for being a supporter, but I do expect a reason. It was hardly the 'worst' thing I've done as a member IMO.

21 minutes ago, landess said:

'Gay' actions and consequences(?

I'm Orthodox... or what remains. But, I do not play gay, lesbian (did some testing with FemmeBots as you may recall), futa or animals (don't even have parts installed for futa or animals and strap on is off)... but, others do play these aspects of the game. It is the person's choice. As I see it, @juliero asked about animations. One can ignore the post because of the sub content, one can ignore the sub content and reply regarding what they know of animations in general, or one can be an A hole who feels their way of thinking is the ONLY way everyone should think and become an internet troll who demeans others because their life is so petty and hollow. 

• 6 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 1:06 AM, juliero said:

so i'm looking for some gay sex animations for kinky world, or passion, i haven't decided which one i will download yet, but first i'm looking for some homossexual animations. i know i can always download the most popular ones and just use the anal animations, but i wanted something more specific

anyway,ty for the help! ? 

Hi @juliero thanks for starting this post/thread - I recently wanted to start playing the Sims 3 again (I'm taking a break from Sims 4 - too expensive right now) and I have been looking for some gay animations for passions too. I hope we get some other suggestions for animation creators too. Thank you also @landess for your input.  :)

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 8:18 PM, pantheraz said:

Hi @juliero thanks for starting this post/thread - I recently wanted to start playing the Sims 3 again (I'm taking a break from Sims 4 - too expensive right now) and I have been looking for some gay animations for passions too. I hope we get some other suggestions for animation creators too. Thank you also @landess for your input.  :)

I'm an animator for gay sex animations for sims 3! ?