penis texture looks messed up with skin cc

here are some screenshots of the issue:

02-12-21-2-51-58-AM.png02-12-21-2-52-14-AM.png02-12-21-2-51-37-AM.png

as you can see, the penis texture looks ok with some skin cc, like in the third image, as well as on sims without skin cc.
but for some skin cc, like in the first/second images, it looks all weird and parts of it are bright green.
the second image is using the same cc ast he first, but i've changed the base game skin tone to blue to show how the base game skin tone is exposed beneath the skin cc, alongside the weird green bit.

a lot of other skin cc i use also have messed up textures on their penises. i use primarily alpha cc, if it makes a difference. it looks like this in both cas and in-game.
the cc in the third image is skin n7 by ddarkstonee. the cc in the first/second images is skin n18 by obscurus. i have simple penis by lunareclipse too btw.

is there any way to fix this??? it looks so weird :(

Skin CC that looks like in the first two pictures doesn't have the penis included - so the only way to really fix it would be to change the skin texture and add the missing bit.

Aside from that, you can manually alter the Sim's skintone "underneath" the custom skin as much as you like. You might even match the custom skintone, but the green bit will always stay there (same for some CC clothing that is not "penis-compatible, btw). Not sure about the penis skintone tattoos that come with some models (e.g. Noir and I think lunareclipse, too), but it's probably no difference in terms of the green bit.

Maybe ask the creator of the "broken" skin about it, or search the web for a tutorial on creating skintones and textures (because I don't really know anything about that, sorry) and do it yourself. For the average, dull user (i.e. me) the only way is to use skin CC that actually has the penis area included.