That data pack must be huge. It takes forever for FOMM to make a FOMOD out of it and activate it. It almost feels like I am trying to install TTW:)

It does have a lot of files.  Should go faster if you just rename the extension from 7z to fomod manually.

Yes.  It's included in the data pack.

Yeah, just trying to figure out why I'm not getting the sounds either.

3. Install custom voices and FX by overwriting files in Data>Sound>fx>SOSr (Optional).

Or you can skip that and install the voice sampler.  It only has female voices in it though.  So far no one has come forward with a custom male voice pack.  So you'll have to use the default voice for male PCs unless you customize it.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone made this set for TK17 and it would rock for New Vegas but there's one drawback, there's no gagging or non consensual clips so those of you who know how to convert them for this mod may not be interested. 

Voice set A is still my favorite but I could go for a little something new so I figured I'd bring this to the table and see if it could be used.

If not.. no biggie.

Conversion.rar

• 1 month later...

I know there have been reports of there not being sounds. I checked into this by checking the sound files before installing them. Tried playing them several different media player programs to check if it was just the program and not the sound files. A good deal of them don't play any sounds at all. For some reason it appears the sounds in the files were nixed. Some of the sound files work but others don't, might want to check into it.

• 4 months later...

I'll upload everything again over the weekend and post my copy in case the download got corrupted.  There may be a few changes in my copy that I've forgotten, but it works fine with the latest Sexout beta.

There are still some anims that need special attention, plus the new anims.  There's also a bug in the copy I'm using where the player is silent when Spunk is installed and Spunk isn't advancing.  I'll try and fix that as well.

I know there have been reports of there not being sounds. I checked into this by checking the sound files before installing them. Tried playing them several different media player programs to check if it was just the program and not the sound files. A good deal of them don't play any sounds at all. For some reason it appears the sounds in the files were nixed. Some of the sound files work but others don't, might want to check into it.

Too vague.  Which files exactly?

FYI, voice C is blank and is there for you to customize.  The female voice sampler only has 2 'sample' voices.  A and B.  C are blank files.  Hence, sampler.

Also, if you're using this for the male PC, note that there are no male voices A,B, nor C.  So if you change the voice settings to anything but default, you'll need to provide your own A,B, or C male PC voices.  Otherwise, the male PC will be silent.

The day that someone provides me with male voice files that I have permission to use, is the day I'll provide a male voice sampler that you can install and go.

EDIT:  Also note that there are no gagged voices.  So if ActorB is gagged, they'll be silent unless you install your own gagged voices.  If gagged voices exist and someone points me to them, I have no problem including them.  The gagged function was included upon request, but if the voice files exist I sure haven't seen them.

Edited by t3589
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so which files are the ones that have to be installed theres a bunch of em in the download section

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Install the mod and data using FOMM (Main Mod, and the Data pack).

3. Install custom voices and FX by overwriting files in Data>Sound>fx>SOSr (Quiet 'for headphones' or Loud FX pack, Voice Sampler, or custom).

so which files are the ones that have to be installed theres a bunch of em in the download section

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Install the mod and data using FOMM (Main Mod, and the Data pack).

3. Install custom voices and FX by overwriting files in Data>Sound>fx>SOSr (Quiet 'for headphones' or Loud FX pack, Voice Sampler, or custom).

Thanks for yuor job and frequently updates, I try this mod soon, meanwhile thanks a lot t3589  :heart:  :heart:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm, all of the sound files in the data/sound/fx/SOSR  are absolutely silent to me.. so basically the mod does nothing for me, these are the actual files themselves, for all voice types (A,B,C and default)

Same problem here.

The voice sampler does have the sounds though, I'll try overwriting it with those, since they should be the same I guess. Although folder C is empty in the voice sampler, is that intentional?

Edit: This worked. I'm able to use A and B at least.

The voice sampler does have the sounds though, I'll try overwriting it with those, since they should be the same I guess. Although folder C is empty in the voice sampler, is that intentional?

Edit: This worked. I'm able to use A and B at least.

Yes C is probably empty.  Though note that those are the files you should overwrite to customize your player voice.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a very strange bug when playing with this mod (pinpointed it to this mod).

Whenever I had sex with someone, the game automatically activates "General subtitles"!

I can deactivate them in the options menu again, but the game keeps activating them after the act.

I am only running Sexout97b7, CommonRessources and SexAssault (SexAssault did not trigger anything).