Interesting mod but i seem to not understand a few things.

The custom voices go to the SOS folder right? Only the PC can make these sounds? Or are these for npc's as well?

Also my PC is a male but he seems to make the sounds from the folder femaleadult3, or is it the npc?, can't understand whos making the sounds lol.

Interesting mod but i seem to not understand a few things.

The custom voices go to the SOS folder right? Only the PC can make these sounds? Or are these for npc's as well?

Also my PC is a male but he seems to make the sounds from the folder femaleadult3, or is it the npc?, can't understand whos making the sounds lol.

Voice Settings (applies to player only):

Default = Plays datapack voices from the /sound/voice/sexoutsound.esp/<voicetype> directories (playervoicefemale/playervoicemale)

Voice A-C = Plays custom voices from /sound/fx/sosr/<voice> directories (replace the blank files in directories voiceA-voiceC)

The Voice set you uploaded awhile back is great, it reminds me of one of my favorites I used in Sexlab.

Sexlab is a wicked mod but I just don't care for the swords and sorcery thing, so I was just bothering with it for the werewolves and sexlab, but that eventually just wasn't enough.

I'm a post apocalyptic junkie and New Vegas nails it.  I just wish the ghouls would have been made to look like zombies instead of creatures out of a Clive Barker film.

Updated to SOSoundReplacer-20150106:

Cool! Updating, cannot test this for a while though :/

I just wish the ghouls would have been made to look like zombies instead of creatures out of a Clive Barker film.

Sorry for the off-topic, but have you seen FCO's ghouls? maybe thats what you are looking for.

Is a clean save needed or is a simple overwrite good enough?

And how does this update affect those of us who don't use Spunk?  I imagine one of the options is to enable or disable the spunk feaure?  Or does it just check on startup and determine to enable or disable?

Is a clean save needed or is a simple overwrite good enough?

And how does this update affect those of us who don't use Spunk?  I imagine one of the options is to enable or disable the spunk feaure?  Or does it just check on startup and determine to enable or disable?

No clean save necessary.  Just uninstall the old and install the new.  If you have Spunk installed, it uses Spunks arousal meter automatically.  If not, it should work the way it always did (metered based on SexoutNG sex duration setting).

I'm pretty new to modding, about 3 days in lol I've got 10 or so mods running so that's my total modding experience. So I'm not sure what to do with your sosrfemalevoices.7zip file where do I put it? How do I install it?

Quoted from the OP -

"3. Install custom voices and FX by overwriting files in Data>Sound>fx>SOSr (Optional)."

Hey there.  First off, great mod, added quite a bit of flavor to the game.  So, thanks.  Secondly, since I had some spare time I created a voiceset for the player based off of a certain blue skinned alien from Mass Effect, and for the most part it works wonderfully.  But I noticed upon boinking several unique companions such as the popular Willow, Delilah, or Vanessa they are completely silent.  

This makes sense, as they aren't native to fallout and whatnot, which brings me to my question-- how would I go about giving these unique npc's voicesets of their own? They lack a folder to fling any files into, and while I am pretty handy at dabbling with things such as art of media, I am completely out of my depth with geck and and the Fallout engine.  Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks.

Hey there.  First off, great mod, added quite a bit of flavor to the game.  So, thanks.  Secondly, since I had some spare time I created a voiceset for the player based off of a certain blue skinned alien from Mass Effect, and for the most part it works wonderfully.  But I noticed upon boinking several unique companions such as the popular Willow, Delilah, or Vanessa they are completely silent.  

This makes sense, as they aren't native to fallout and whatnot, which brings me to my question-- how would I go about giving these unique npc's voicesets of their own? They lack a folder to fling any files into, and while I am pretty handy at dabbling with things such as art of media, I am completely out of my depth with geck and and the Fallout engine.  Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks.

Uno momento por favor.

EDIT: I've created and added these to the data pack as placeholders.  For future reference, all you have to do to add voices to any custom NPC is simply create their voicetype folder in this mods voice directory, put your files in it, and rename them according to the lists in the docs directory.

Edited by t3589

I noticed every time I update to a new data pack, my tweaked voiceA files get overwritten.  The first time that hurt but I learned my lesson after that and backed them up so I can easily overwrite the data pack voiceA files with ease.

The file below is merely the same voiceA soundset that t3589 uploaded, well actually its the same except for one little thing, I increased the volume on the sound files because while t3589 did a great job on the voice pack, I found the males voices/sounds were overpowering the females.  The file below, the audio is all increased and pretty much matches the males, may be a touch louder, just a touch.  But in my experience, women are louder when doing it. 

VoiceA.rar

I noticed every time I update to a new data pack, my tweaked voiceA files get overwritten.  The first time that hurt but I learned my lesson after that and backed them up so I can easily overwrite the data pack voiceA files with ease.

The file below is merely the same voiceA soundset that t3589 uploaded, well actually its the same except for one little thing, I increased the volume on the sound files because while t3589 did a great job on the voice pack, I found the males voices/sounds were overpowering the females.  The file below, the audio is all increased and pretty much matches the males, may be a touch louder, just a touch.  But in my experience, women are louder when doing it. 

I can't remember if FOMM handles rar files or not.  In any case, the package you created with the directory structure will save you from overwriting problems.  Install the custom voice archive you made in FOMM and overwrite the data pack when asked.  That way, when you update the data pack in FOMM, you can tell it 'no to mod' when it asks to overwrite your custom voices.

I'll upload an installable female sampler sometime today with the directory structure included, along with a second female voice.  You did exactly right the way you repackaged them for install.  They were loose so the player could decide which folder they want them in (A,B,or C), and also to save me from uploading folder variants.  ie. Female voice pack for folder A, another pack for the same voice in folder B, and yet another pack with the same voice for folder C.  While convenient. it seemed an unnecessarily redundant use of the LLs resources.

Thank you for sharing your customized voice.  This is precisely the purpose for which this mod was built in such a customizable manner.  So that everyone could create and share their own voice packs.  Well done.

Sometimes the problem with player choice is that the player must actually do something technical in order to enjoy that freedom.

A second female voice?  That sounds promising since I like alternating once in awhile.

I was thinking of maybe trying to convert some of the custom voice sets others have made for The Klub 17 so that they'll work with Sexlab but I got side tracked.  The thing to keep in mind, most of the default voice sets, as well as the custom ones for The Klub 17, they're very, very dialog heavy.  The Klub 17 was an interesting conversion of Sexvilla but its just a poser, so it gets extremely stale.  I mean for those who are just into sex in games for fapping reasons, the Klub 17 may be ideal but I just like the sex in games because it adds a level of realism.  Speaking of which, your newer dating/romance mod that you're working on, once you add dialog to it I'm going to give it a shot, it sounds like it'll really pump up the realism.

A second female voice?  That sounds promising since I like alternating once in awhile.

I was thinking of maybe trying to convert some of the custom voice sets others have made for The Klub 17 so that they'll work with Sexlab but I got side tracked.  The thing to keep in mind, most of the default voice sets, as well as the custom ones for The Klub 17, they're very, very dialog heavy.  The Klub 17 was an interesting conversion of Sexvilla but its just a poser, so it gets extremely stale.  I mean for those who are just into sex in games for fapping reasons, the Klub 17 may be ideal but I just like the sex in games because it adds a level of realism.  Speaking of which, your newer dating/romance mod that you're working on, once you add dialog to it I'm going to give it a shot, it sounds like it'll really pump up the realism.

There's nothing undesirable in and of itself that the voices are dialog heavy.  The only place it's been an issue is with the default vanilla NPC voices.  ie. Unfortunately, most of the NPC dialog heavy voices all sound like forced sex, and none of them really have dialog voices that fit into normal sex.

This isn't so much of a problem for the players voice.

If you're waiting for SODRTL to have real dialog, you may be in for a long wait.  It does have dialog placeholders, which should at least accommodate your imagination.  It states that it has no real dialog in the OP, only because people kept complaining about things that could only be solved by real dialog.

Updated to SOSrFemaleVoiceSamplerV1:

- added female voice

- added directory structure (now install ready)

EDIT: Overwrites datapacks blank files in VoiceA and B folders.

Edited by t3589

Hey, thanks, this should do the trick just nicely.  Heh.  Trick.  No lie about some bits being dialogue heavy-- still working on Willow's dialogue, and finding a happy medium between her banter and the few choices of oo's and ahh's can be tricky at times.  But at least it's in character.  Sort of.  The moans that come with her fade to black scene don't quite match up with her usual tone, which is a bit jarring.  I'll figure something out. 

A question, if I may-- what is the current rule about sharing something a completed voice pack based on mod?  I'm assuming private use only, as I'm reasonably sure most mod authors would prefer to not have their creations bent over a barrel in front of a randy supermutant, but hey, I'm curious all the same.

A question, if I may-- what is the current rule about sharing something a completed voice pack based on mod?  I'm assuming private use only, as I'm reasonably sure most mod authors would prefer to not have their creations bent over a barrel in front of a randy supermutant, but hey, I'm curious all the same.

This mod belongs to the Sexout community.  It was always intended as a resource for the community to create and release their own voice packs.  As such, there are no restrictions as far as this mod is concerned.  Feel free to build upon it, alter it, release your own voices, etc.

The only issue would be one between voice pack creators and permissions/credits of the voice actors/authors, if any.

• 5 weeks later...

I still don't get it, how do you manage to install this with mod organizer ?

Don't worry I know how to install a mod with MO but i'll tell you what i've done :

- Downloaded the data and the replacer of your mod

- Packed them in one folder (Sound, Docs)

- Added the archive trough mod organizer

- Went in MCM menu SEXOUT NG and unticked "Use voices" and "Use in-game voices" 

- Use your item to select voice A

- Nothing happens

Edit : Okay, I managed to make it work by also download the voice sampler and by including it in the archive.

• 3 months later...

In SOSrFemaleVoiceSamplerV1 there are different sex sound  named; Sex1LVL10, SeX2LVL23 and so on. At the moment, only  lvl1 soundfiles are playing in game. Do I have to level up somehow in order to hear other sexsounds while playing the game?

Edited by Willows
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi?

I just started to add SexOut and a few mods here, in Fall Out NV. So, I'm basically new. Please, bare with me..

But, how do I exactly implement the custom voices and noises for Sex from this mod?

Not, sure if I'm following the instructions correctly. So, I added the mod with FOMM, start the game and disable the sounds in SexOut NG. still nothing.

I feel like I missed a step or something, but I'm very new to this, so I'm sorry. Any help? I appreciate it. Thanks!

You should have an inventory item (something like sound tuner in armors) just equio it. A menu will popup in which you can choose which custom voice set to use ( which you installed previously? If not there is a voice set in downloads for this mod). When chosing the voice set a sample of it will be played.

You should have an inventory item (something like sound tuner in armors) just equio it. A menu will popup in which you can choose which custom voice set to use ( which you installed previously? If not there is a voice set in downloads for this mod). When chosing the voice set a sample of it will be played.

Inventory item?

I am sorry, is that a seperate mod or something? My apologize, I am so lost. And, I usually overlook things.

Inventory item?

I am sorry, is that a seperate mod or something? My apologize, I am so lost. And, I usually overlook things.

You should have a tuner item in your inventory.

Make sure you install:

- the mod

- the data pack

- the custom voice sampler

The quiet(headphones) and loud(speakers) FX are optional.