Despite of being AIO, it has no ESPs for patches. Is it intended?

And the questions - I am playing with DD 4.3, because I use Bodyslides for 3BA. Is 4.3 still supported with Devious Lore latest version?

Maybe someone knows about availability 3BA Bodyslides for DD 5.x?

4 hours ago, Preface said:

And the questions - I am playing with DD 4.3, because I use Bodyslides for 3BA. Is 4.3 still supported with Devious Lore latest version?

They are merged into one ESP, since the mod requires DD, and both patches are identical now. Only the DD patch is included. Included also is the KSHair patch. 

On 3/20/2021 at 8:16 AM, Robmonster13 said:

Just opened a Dwarven Vial, got covered with all of the oil, and it hardened into a full set of ebonite restraints.  Only problem is the head restraint is a "Red Oil Hood" and now my character's head is invisible.  I know that this normally means that an object has not been built in BodySlide; however, I have done a batch build on every single item available in my BodySlide (filters completely blank).  Looking through my data folder, I do not have any project for this item.  I am running Devious Lore SE 2.03, used the AIO download file, with DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0  Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated ... it's kind of creepy runnng around as a "Headless Dragonborn".   

I'm also having this issue and can't seem to find any other mention of it other than here. I've reloaded a save several times and opened the vial again and it seems to be happening with hoods of every color--invisible head every time. It's odd that so few other people have mentioned this issue.

Edit: The gas masks appear to be working just fine though. It just seems to be the oil hoods making the head invisible.

On 3/30/2021 at 8:57 AM, Preface said:

3BA BodySlide files are available for many of the items in DD5.x and DCL 9.0.  Some of the base DD items have not been updated but will still fit on a 3BBB body (since it is still CBBE) but may have some clipping.  Look at my post #4053 on page 163 of the Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09) forum.

On 4/7/2021 at 4:01 PM, lanaya1437 said:

I can't get the innkeeper dialogue about 'strange people' to appear, any suggestions? (I get the occasional item from this mod and the MCM is there)

I haven't gotten it either. I'm guessing it was removed in the last update.

14 hours ago, nomkaz said:

They don't have houses? They are still wandering around in the inns, you just have to look for them now.

Don't they have dwellings outside of cities they go to once you complete a quest for them? Like the ponygirl stables near Whiterun?
Or was this also something that was removed?

On 4/9/2021 at 11:03 AM, lanaya1437 said:

Don't they have dwellings outside of cities they go to once you complete a quest for them? Like the ponygirl stables near Whiterun?
Or was this also something that was removed?

As far as I know they never had homes, they stayed at the inns. There may be other NPCs with homes, but the "strange" women stayed at the inn.

• 3 weeks later...

Second that point. While I cannot confirm that the NIF mentioned above is the cause, it does render invisible for all variations of "Oil Hoods" (This is true of this conversion as well as the original, even in it's latest release 2.1.0.) I am going to look further into the potential cause and some fixes.

EDIT: This is confirmed, that NIF is not compatible with SSE. The good news is, this is easily fixable. Using Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO) this old_rubber_hood.nif can be run through as "Fully Optimized" (this must be selected as it is NOT the default.)

Doing this, and repackaging the mod allows the hoods to show up in game.

5 hours ago, shiftbitlogic said:

Second that point. While I cannot confirm that the NIF mentioned above is the cause, it does render invisible for all variations of "Oil Hoods" (This is true of this conversion as well as the original, even in it's latest release 2.1.0.) I am going to look further into the potential cause and some fixes.

EDIT: This is confirmed, that NIF is not compatible with SSE. The good news is, this is easily fixable. Using Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO) this old_rubber_hood.nif can be run through as "Fully Optimized" (this must be selected as it is NOT the default.)

Doing this, and repackaging the mod allows the hoods to show up in game.

If anyone wants to test this one, and let me know how it works. I ran the entire mod with meshes fully optimized.

Devious Lore SE AIO v2.04.7z

Is there a way to make meeting the lore monger easier? I opened a package and a crate, but I haven't found the associated lore monger. The crate actually didn't equip anything on me, just added to my inventory. Do I need to equip it?

On 5/9/2021 at 6:35 AM, Elgate said:

Is there a way to make meeting the lore monger easier? I opened a package and a crate, but I haven't found the associated lore monger. The crate actually didn't equip anything on me, just added to my inventory. Do I need to equip it?

Per the mod's description page:

The Lore-Mongers:

These six individuals are women researching, collecting, or distributing those same devices you may find. If you find them out of their laboratories or shops, then they are looking for one of those strange containers. If you help them, they will help you out of your predicament. They can also give you gold, useful gear, or keys if you decide you enjoy your situation. Ask the local innkeepers if they've seen any strange people recently, they may point you to one of them.

These women will only start venturing out of their shops once you've found and opened one of their associated items. Once you encounter them in a town and city, after asking the local innkeeper about odd-people visiting the area, they will open up their shops.

Open one of their containers, then ask around...

• 2 weeks later...

I currently am having an issue with npc dialogue and animations in my game. Characters will freeze with their mouths open when I click on a mod dialogue option and they dont speak at all. This happens with quests, and anything relating to the mod like asking npc's for help. If anyone could offer help it would be greatly appreciated. 

9 hours ago, voldenchaotic said:

I currently am having an issue with npc dialogue and animations in my game. Characters will freeze with their mouths open when I click on a mod dialogue option and they dont speak at all. This happens with quests, and anything relating to the mod like asking npc's for help. If anyone could offer help it would be greatly appreciated. 

That's a completely new one for me. I've never heard of that happening with any mod before, so I can't really say. Hopefully, someone else will know of a solution.