16 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Each one has a schedule they keep, so they aren't always in the same place. I don't think I've ever encountered them all myself.

its not the fault of mod authors either, its just my impatience to try out that new wabbajack modlist that i asked you... i am sorry if it broke the rules or anything...i asked in the discord first they have rules to not ask admins about updates and stuff so i thought of asking you...Again my bad

8 hours ago, allrounder687 said:

its not the fault of mod authors either, its just my impatience to try out that new wabbajack modlist that i asked you... i am sorry if it broke the rules or anything...i asked in the discord first they have rules to not ask admins about updates and stuff so i thought of asking you...Again my bad

That's like, the BEST reason to never use a Wabajack or any modpack, Not only do you have to wait for 3rd party mod people to update stuff, but they tell you not to ask for updates? So you have to just hope that they notice that something's changed? You can do so much more if you just learned how to mod the game yourself, rather than rely on other people to hand you a set-up.

23 hours ago, allrounder687 said:

If it was the MasterStroke wabbajack list, the rule is to not PM the admins, not don't ask about updates at all. You could ask all you want in the channels. The bot explains that we don't know when an update will come. This is all on a volunteer basis, as the author has free time. I imagine it's the same for other NSFW lists too. If you can't wait, then yes, learn to make your own list. 

On 7/27/2023 at 12:25 AM, nomkaz said:

V3.0.2 has the patch included since you need to have it no matter what. That way no one can "forget" to download it. The KS Hair Patch is optional, though I use KS Hairs SMP, so I always run with the patch. The LE mod was just updated on the 13th, but I never got a notification for it. SMH. L.L. notification system can be glitchy, so if I don't know that a mod got updated, I can't update my conversion. So I must rely on users like you to keep me informed  ?

Yay, thank you very much! ?

On 7/29/2023 at 8:41 AM, nomkaz said:

Each one has a schedule they keep, so they aren't always in the same place. I don't think I've ever encountered them all myself.

But they only appear when you talk to an innkeeper, right? How do I encounter the others if only Hjorni spawns?

On 8/2/2023 at 12:27 AM, ebbluminous said:

Skyrim VR is shit for modding, so probably not

As ive learned, It turns out i was actually just ignorant. So used to SE and LE being able to use esl lite plugins. Not having ESL-Lite plugins work in VR was throwing me over my limit. Thought i deleted the message in time once i figured it out but seemingly not. Mod actually works just fine!!

1 hour ago, DM_5 said:

Mod Organizer 2 is showing a 'Form 43' error - is that normal? Is there a way to convert these to the Form 44 that Skyrim SE wants?

Deactivate MO's form 43 plugin checker. There's no need to convert the ESP to form 44, and it will break the mod. The game doesn't care.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 220252.png

Edited by nomkaz
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, bukket123 said:

I'm actually at the start of the mod where I find the items but the NPCs aren't spawning in any towns or cities. Has anyone else had this issue?

As per the main page: "you can ask the local innkeeper if they've seen anyone strange recently. There's a chance one of the Lore-Mongers has come to town, and may help you if you complete their quest."

13 hours ago, nomkaz said:

As per the main page: "you can ask the local innkeeper if they've seen anyone strange recently. There's a chance one of the Lore-Mongers has come to town, and may help you if you complete their quest."

Got it. Sorry about that I thought I read through. I figured I was missing something simple

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 3:57 PM, nomkaz said:

Yo, why i cant private message you? I wanna ask something.

Your mod "Beastess Lore SE" is there a save way to uninstall this mod? I do have multiple save game to prevent my save gone.

But when i uninstalled this mod, and go to solsteim, FallrimTools literally said there is alot of frames missing and some duplicates scripts running at the same time that probably will cause the game to lose FPS. And it'll probably will cause a problem in the future.

I still able to load the game, and its just a save game that on solsteim or probably other mods that take place outside of skyrim too.

When i load a save that take place in skyrim, its fine, there is nothing wrong on FallrimTools. Its probably outside skyrim only.

So, idk, i cant clean it with FallrimTools and thats why im here asking for save way to uninstall this mod.

On 10/8/2023 at 10:58 AM, Avrovski said:

Yo, why i cant private message you? I wanna ask something.

Your mod "Beastess Lore SE" is there a save way to uninstall this mod? I do have multiple save game to prevent my save gone.

But when i uninstalled this mod, and go to solsteim, FallrimTools literally said there is alot of frames missing and some duplicates scripts running at the same time that probably will cause the game to lose FPS. And it'll probably will cause a problem in the future.

I still able to load the game, and its just a save game that on solsteim or probably other mods that take place outside of skyrim too.

When i load a save that take place in skyrim, its fine, there is nothing wrong on FallrimTools. Its probably outside skyrim only.

So, idk, i cant clean it with FallrimTools and thats why im here asking for save way to uninstall this mod.

Uninstalling mods always has risk. I didn't make the mod, I just converted textures, meshes, and/or animations to be compatible with Skyrim SE. I have nothing to do with Scripts. I don't touch them. They don't need converted. If you want to remove a mod and Save Cleaner won't fix things, then you have to go back to a save from before you added the mod you're removing. When you mod games, you have to expect a lot of starting over because you broke something.  All of my mods are conversion error free at this point, so I have no more support to offer for any of them.

• 2 months later...

Whenever I go into one of the loremonger buildings my save gets redirected to all save instead of the character's individual save location, same whenever I leave. This same thing also happened on the Dark Arena mod, so I uninstalled it figuring it was a problem with the mod yet it also happened here. This didn't happen on a previous character so I when back on there and it ended up doing the same thing, so I do not believe that it is an individual character problem. I've tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling, quick patching it in sseedit, reinstalling the game, and cleaning the saves, but no avail. This doesn't occur at any other modded locations in my game as far as I can tell. Has anyone else encountered a problem like this in this mod or any other mod?