On 2/8/2021 at 9:16 PM, Mr. Bunny said:

could someone create honoka

Oh, I thought this was a sim download - why is this post here instead of the request and find section?

I like a challenge - regardless of the 'tool set' we have to work with....

Konnichiwa, Watashi no koto ga sukidesuka?

Screenshot-925.jpg.3290d99a13c92d88be4dce0b512c9f94.jpgScreenshot-923.jpg.6f27e5178a8424d6b2b2f3dece524c8f.jpg

Maybe someone with the Sims 4 'could' do her justice? The eyes are just not 'smooth' enough with the Sims 3 when trying Asian (especially the patent Lolli look). Making the chin 'disappear' is impossible. Her nose is relatively flat but the Skin highlights fight with it. Other skins don't look Asian enough. Excuses excuses  :P   Had to double check but figured she was a DOA character.

On 2/10/2021 at 6:15 PM, landess said:

Oh, I thought this was a sim download - why is this post here instead of the request and find section?

Screenshot-925.jpg.3290d99a13c92d88be4dce0b512c9f94.jpgScreenshot-923.jpg.6f27e5178a8424d6b2b2f3dece524c8f.jpg

Maybe someone with the Sims 4 'could' do her justice? The eyes are just not 'smooth' enough with the Sims 3 when trying Asian (especially the patent Lolli look). Making the chin 'disappear' is impossible. Her nose is relatively flat but the Skin highlights fight with it. Other skins don't look Asian enough. Excuses excuses  :P   Had to double check but figured she was a DOA character.

Considering the limitations the Sims 3 has that's actually really good.

On another note you got a download for her my current sim is looking for a mistress :naughty:

• 6 months later...

I love Honoka, and just today I downloaded both DOA 5 & DOA 6. I  love fighting games- and the characters backstories. Needless to say, seeing your post asking for someone to somewhat replicate her looks only made me even more excited, as I really love remaking video game characters in the Sims 4! ( I love getting the look, and finally being able to play around with the end result.)

Anyway- I made Honoka from DOA if you're still looking to have her for your game- although I'm new to sharing trays so please forgive me. I couldn't exactly get her hair color right, and I find it frustrating when I'm not able to replicate the character I'm making to the best of my ability. So I gave Honoka her dark hair instead of her default pink hair. If you end up finding a hair and hair color that matches her original character, please- use it! I took photos of her in case you need previews before downloading her.

Honoka's body isn't exactly buffed up, but it is quite stocked and....meaty.

So I did everything I could to replicate her body type and face.

I have her in school uniform, office attire, bedroom robe, and her in her bikini.

S-Club WM ts4 eyeliner 04

MYOBI knox eyebrows

Ms Blue Skin tones V3

MTS-kellyhb5 Whisper Default & Non-Default eyes

NESURII Calluna Default Skin

Darte77 Natural Nails Long

Newsea sims hair

Kijiko Eyelashes (Uncurled)

astya69 doa secret class outfit

astya69 doa secret class shoes

astya69 doa swimsuits

astya69 doa school wear outfit & shoes

I figured out the ways tray files work! If there are any problems, please let me know- I've never dealt with sharing, zipping, compressing, and deleting so many files before.

TRAY LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11-vROyI0vW7Ht2ggApyo_7nBiZrgCDP8/view?usp=sharing

08-18-21_8-01-29 PM.png

08-18-21_7-39-38 PM.png

08-18-21_7-37-44 PM.png

08-18-21_7-38-52 PM.png

08-18-21_7-52-21 PM.png

08-18-21_7-52-52 PM.png

08-18-21_7-53-06 PM.png

08-18-21_7-51-39 PM.png

08-18-21_8-06-25 PM.png

Edited by paimondawn
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 5:15 PM, landess said:

I wanna download her XD

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...