So I am trying to get the sex animations to play but they wont play, they strip and teleport to there positions, then they just stand there naked (strapon even appears) with moans and the other sound effects. I've disabled all the extra mods and it still doesn't work and I've re-ran FNIS every time before launching the game and I'm stuck.

My mod order I have right now after removing the others is:

SkyUI

Racemenu

FNIS SE

XP32 XPMSSE

SL Framework SE

SL Matchmaker

I am new to modding and have downloaded these with in the last 3 days. please help.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Yes, you hit that button and it runs.  When it finishes copy the info in the window and paste it here so we can see it.

Alright it says:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2/4/2021 4:25:02 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx 

3 hours ago, TK037 said:

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx 

Did you install a male and female body mod? 

Also did you install this:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13303

Adds a sexier female walk.

Were there any warnings?  You copied the whole thing right?

Yeah that's the main gist of what I got from it. I've seen the problem in the past (various forum posts, usually from new or rusty (ie haven't played in a while) MO2 users far as I can tell) , although I can't say I've experienced it, and I don't use MO2 so no exp there either. Afaik, the thread also had some "repair/remedial" and or MO2 specific instruction as well, didn't it?

4 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Yeah that's the main gist of what I got from it. I've seen the problem in the past (various forum posts, usually from new or rusty (ie haven't played in a while) MO2 users far as I can tell) , although I can't say I've experienced it, and I don't use MO2 so no exp there either. Afaik, the thread also had some "repair/remedial" and or MO2 specific instruction as well, didn't it?

so I delete it and then do I manually install it in the skyrim data or do I install it as usually then move the files?

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

Installing bodies is a requirement for all sexlab mods.

Also, you'll need SOS. 

alright I installed CBBE and SOS and its the same, however I found that in the sexlab settings and on 3 of them its got a blue question marks, the rest have green OKs and it says Ive got to fix my FNIS install to get rid if the question marks. Would that cause it? and how would I fix the install?

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

After installing the bodies, install the skeleton again and say yes to any overwrites.

Then rerun FNIS and copy the output window window information and paste it here.

So i reinstalled the skelleton and it didnt ask to overwrite anything, and FNIS says:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2/5/2021 4:09:30 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"  

Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

50 minutes ago, gregathit said:

What mod manager are you using?

Also, only use the Gender Specific Animations patch and the Skeleton Arm Fix.

Im using Mod Organizer 2 and here it is with only the Gender Specific Animations patch and the Skeleton Arm Fix:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2/5/2021 6:46:41 PM

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  

Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

On 2/6/2021 at 1:48 AM, TK037 said:

[...]

This is likely a Windows UAC issue due to Skyrim being installed under Program Files. This can prevent FNIS and other modding tools from writing files. Skyrim needs to be installed outside of protected areas of the file system. A Steam library set up on another drive would be ideal.

Steam libraries are configured under Steam > Settings > Downloads > Steam Library Folders. E:\Games\ or similar would be a solid choice for a new library location. Once the new library is set up you can move the current Skyrim installation to it in the game settings. Then you will need to update the game path in the MO2 settings.

If you need to set up another Steam library on the same drive the Steam interface will actually prevent it. You can use this tool to get around it.

Another possible contributor would be anti-virus software. Try disabling your AV, re-installing FNIS and running it. If that works then configure the AV to ignore Skyrim and all modding tools.

On 2/6/2021 at 7:22 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

This is likely a Windows UAC issue due to Skyrim being installed under Program Files. This can prevent FNIS and other modding tools from writing files. Skyrim needs to be installed outside of protected areas of the file system. A Steam library set up on another drive would be ideal.

Steam libraries are configured under Steam > Settings > Downloads > Steam Library Folders. E:\Games\ or similar would be a solid choice for a new library location. Once the new library is set up you can move the current Skyrim installation to it in the game settings. Then you will need to update the game path in the MO2 settings.

If you need to set up another Steam library on the same drive the Steam interface will actually prevent it. You can use this tool to get around it.

Another possible contributor would be anti-virus software. Try disabling your AV, re-installing FNIS and running it. If that works then configure the AV to ignore Skyrim and all modding tools.

Alright I moved Skyrim outside the program files and the error is still there, here's this:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2/8/2021 9:49:04 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

I assume some where I messed up the installation but I don't know where

• 7 months later...