6 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

now I only see this info

You need to use Page up Key to scroll up the Console Log

Properly dividing Followers & NPC worked before so I cant see why it wouldnt work now, but do you guys see now why I didnt wanna touch the filter? ?

8 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

(btw as you mentioned before, I suppose I can controll it by Profile so even though it not work with filter (only about NPC or Current Follower)

Ye, technically to check if Slots are filled you can also set a NPC profile to have 0% hit registration which would disallow any engage on NPC and use a 100% hit registration profile for Followers to see if they are registered correctly, but sqv is easier to be comprehended by my smoll brain :)

I could confirm this time more strictly,  to start animation for follower I need to set FIlter for Follower and NPC at same time.

Only set For NPC not work, Only set For follower not work..  to start animation for Victim Follower, I need to set both.  (so set same Agressor type for F NPC and Follower) then animation only start. (when start I can see, agressor stop for a while, untill start animation, then start atack and can get Assult info)

15 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I could confirm this time more strictly,  to start animation for follower I need to set FIlter for Follower and NPC at same time.

Only set For NPC not work, Only set For follower not work..  to start animation for Victim Follower, I need to set both.  (so set same Agressor type for F NPC and Follower) then animation only start. (when start I can see, agressor stop for a while, untill start animation, then start atack and can get Assult info)

Perhaps Papyrus has issues comprehending my conditional, huh..

Try this

YamMain.pex

17 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Perhaps Papyrus has issues comprehending my conditional, huh..

Try this

YamMain.pex 22.01 kB · 1 download

Thanks will try later.. hope it not beak other user setting ^^;  (then I will not against anymore if you return filter as Agressor valid target,, maybe there is not so many user who test all beta version. so change as you like. as you need.

.I only need to know setting which work for my purpose, once understand, I am  not so stupid maybe ...)

11 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

No, there is case only set for NPC it work.

Found an error, I interpreted the Filter from the Aggressors POV (like before) instead of from the Victims POV, causing Followers to only ever be recognized as NPC :)

Your settings should be fine, I just messed up, took inversing the filter rules too lightly I guess. Nyaa

YamMain.pex

Edited by Scrab
30 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Found an error, I interpreted the Filter from the Aggressors POV (like before) instead of from the Victims POV, causing Followers to only ever be recognized as NPC :)

Your settings should be fine, I just messed up, took inversing the filter rules too lightly I guess. Nyaa

YamMain.pex 21.95 kB · 1 download

haha ,, I now tried your first custom pex. then unfortunatelly it did not work still.  so now plan to make strict report with console ^^;

thanks you take time try again!!!  

=====

worked ! ?

yattane.JPG.d5270c9b61cdc573edab161b7019c257.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Fixed an issue with Filter not properly recognizing Followers

So that's why :( thought i screwed something up. Will this need a new save or just reclean in resaver?

Oh by the way I had an issue where I had set in Adult Frames - Sexlab ...

arousal to 0 for NPC

arousal  to 100 for Followers

Outcome was npcs stopped assaulting but I don't know if it was because of me not doing a clean save. So I was testing it now. Maybe nothing.

Edited by pinkfluf
Just done a bunch of tests and the bug is a false alarm. Must have been me not doing a clean save
7 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

So that's why :( thought i screwed something up. Will this need a new save or just reclean in resaver?

Oh by the way I had an issue where I had set in Adult Frames - Sexlab ...

arousal to 0 for NPC

arousal  to 100 for Followers

Outcome was npcs stopped assaulting but I don't know if it was because of me not doing a clean save. So I was testing it now. Maybe nothing.

Whne I test same mod oftne,, I  made clean save with falrim tools which remove the mod.

1 In  game disable mod>> save data.   

2  With mod manager,  un-activate mod >> load game  (usually we get info the plug in missing)

3   save game >> falrim tools clean up (remove un-attached instances)  save as clean_save >> load celan_save >> confirm it clean remove mod. (no MCM menu)

save the data again.. (you can rename it as you need,, eg NonYameteInslall  etc

then keep to use the data for version up-test only. 

And to up-date MCM stable, I keep to use this mod 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801

someone recommend me, then I tried, it seems work stable (so I seldom see MCM menu up-date issue, when remove or add new mod,

it usually take really long time about some mods,, though it seems up-date MCM everytime I load save data, 1minutes etc,, but it never miss up-date. (before I often need to stop and wait untill MCM load the new install mod for lvoerslab)

Edited by greenmango12
On 9/22/2021 at 4:43 PM, Scrab said:
  • Added a Yamete.psc Script which can be used to hook into. Current contents:
    • StartPlayerConsequence(int overwrite) 
      • Start one of Yametes owned Consequences, ID doesnt matter rn because there is only one. Yay.
    • StartResolution(Actor[] victim, Actor[] victoire, bool knockdownVictims, int consequence)
      • A little hack to start Yametes Resolution Quest
      • 0 - Random
      • 1 - Robbing
      • 2 - Rape
      • Anything else breaks the Resolution Quest. I dont do defensive Program.. for the most part

Trying to make a small mod that uses the API, but how exactly do I hook into Yamete?

For SexLab it's

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

Does Yamete handle it in a similar way, or do I need to do it differently?

edit:

Can it be I need the source files to compile my mod? Had a bunch of errors that something Yamete... is missing.

Edited by Someone92
19 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Alright so I'm trying out the newest version... getting my settings as similar to as before... and, well, now the Followers are assaulting creatures... even though I have no check marks underneath female Follower filter and it's set to Restrictive

The Filter is from the Victims POV now, aye?

So the toggles that need to be disabled are the ones under Creature/Pet

4 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Does Yamete handle it in a similar way, or do I need to do it differently?

Its a global 

You simply call "Yamete.StartResolution(w/e you pass)"

No properties needed. This wont create a Dependency either btw, so if you dont hook into Yamete through some other way it might be smart to manually add the dependency if youre building up with the expectation of Yamete to be installed

On that note, I also added 2 events when Combat & Resolution stops;

Yam_ResolutionStop & Yam_CombatStop

A small observation. I must reiterate I have a heavily modded skyrim so take this with a grain of slut.

Has anyone tested the "Traditional" defeat more then once in a playthough? I've been reinstalling yamete several times and only got it to work once every reinstall.

(reinstall in this case is disabling yamete, running fnis, start-save-exit game, enabling yamete, running fnis. not running fnis the first time seems to completely brake the mod.)

5 minutes ago, mcnv said:

Has anyone tested the "Traditional" defeat more then once in a playthough? I've been reinstalling yamete several times and only got it to work once every reinstall.

As has been stated several times, the betas are not backwards compatible to each other, maybe even to V3.

If you have installed any of them at any point and saved your game, it is likely that later versions will not work properly.

edit:

34 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Its a global 

You simply call "Yamete.StartResolution(w/e you pass)"

Oh neat, since when is that possible?

I remember in LE days you had to create a soft dependency for something like that.

Edited by Someone92
1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Can it be I need the source files to compile my mod? Had a bunch of errors that something Yamete... is missing.

I was referencing my Animation Script for reasons beyond my understanding. Prbly leftover from an outdated design

YamMCM.psc

Use this Script, there are no changes, just getting rid of the one instance where I reference the Animation Script which removes the requirement of FG & OStim Sourcefiles

What you need to compile the Core is 

SkyUI, PapyrusUtil, SexLab & PO3s Papyrus Extender

22 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Oh neat, since when is that possible?

I remember in LE days you had to create a soft dependency for something like that.

Since ever, or a very very long time at least

54 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The Filter is from the Victims POV now, aye?

Ok then that problem is solved, that works like before.

New issue:

Armor break only unequips even with Destroy set to 100

Also I liked the previous system of Health and Armor worn being 2 different hits.

How it's working right now is as the armor goes, the chance-on-hit is 20% and when it triggers, Lydia goes into bleedout, ready for scene to start, but then stands up and goes into Combat.

Previously it appeared as though it was reading the Hit first and then the armor count before running the scene.

This time it's appearing to count the armor, start the script, and then reading the Hit % before deciding on the scene.

Papyrus.0.log

10 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Also I liked the previous system of Health and Armor worn being 2 different hits.

That was never the case. Your armor always got stripped BEFORE checking for vulnerable 

Edited by Scrab
48 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What you need to compile the Core is 

SkyUI, PapyrusUtil, SexLab & PO3s Papyrus Extender

When I try to compile

function startYameteResolution()

Yamete.StartResolution(PlayerRef, PlayerRef, true, 2)

EndFunction

(Non-sense call, but it should be valid code-wise)

the compiler complains that

YamMCM.psc and

yamsexlab.psc

are missing. Well, I get a bunch of errors that functions do not exists, variables are undefined from those two scripts.

51 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

(Non-sense call, but it should be valid code-wise)

Its not, the Function expects two Arrays, not single Actors

The Resolution this starts is the one from Traditional, not Rushed, so its expected the be handed 2 groups of Actors :)

52 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

the compiler complains that

YamMCM.psc and

yamsexlab.psc

are missing.

Im using the SE default source folder, if your CK or w/e you use to compile is set up for the LE folder structure you need to change that first

Oh man, I hate that this forum deletes replies if you have not been on the tab for too long....

Turns out, Wyre Bash installs the script source files in \sources\scripts to \scripts\sources. For some reason the compiler is then unable to properly find them. -.-

If I copy them manually to \sources\scripts the compilers finds those two files, but then complains that others are missing. Seems I have to manually copy-paste all of Yamete's source files into that folder.

Eh, trying to figure out how to solve this it seems I have broken everything, now I cannot even compile the scripts I could compile before. -.-

I'll call it a day for today.

edit:

Please try if you can compile this script of mine.

SLAbusedPlayerMain.psc

Edited by Someone92