Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Disregard my last post I had the filter rules reversed, noticed when I had the notification for a male npc got knocked down by a female npc . Doh!!

><;  sorry I requested so then it have changed. I supposed  it can be more clear when I set, ?

 

(I hoped to use same view for filter (which set how Victim knock down etc)   and profile setting,   before we need to check on and off as Agressor view.  but we set profile for each Victim ytpe. now we can use FIlter as Victim view.. (then check on and off valid agressor for each Victim type) as same as profile setting... (then I requested so..) 

Link to comment

hmmm,,, maybe the newest version still not detect follower or NPC I think. (I go with  2 EFF follower this time,, my custom follower and "Jordis the Sword-Maiden" )

 

because when I use Filter which only set  female Follower agressor. (male and creature), with this setting, yamete not start animation.

then I only change FIlter, which set female NPC agressor as male and creature (added), with this setting yamete start animation for female follower victim.

 

Failed setting

test1.JPG.01750005db1291f4ae7a9151e9505a64.JPG

 

as you can see, I set  Male and creature as valid Agressor  for Female follower victim. it not worked.

 

but when I use this FIlter it worked.

setforNPC.JPG.f20d015d59ff1dd655501125b97dcd48.JPG

 

It suddenly start (though take some time to up-date)  yamete start animation for Female folllower. 

 

About both setting I use same proflie (which only hit occur for Follower) but PC and NPC not hit occur. (chance set as 0 percent) 

 

So Profile system can check Follower or NPC, but FIlter seems not check Follower or NPC. I feel

. (about both, I keep to activate NPC vs NPC on for FIlter,, so it is not matter)  

 

 

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

hmmm,,, maybe the newest version still not detect follower or NPC I think. (I go with  2 EFF follower this time,, my custom follower and "Jordis the Sword-Maiden" )

First type sqv yam_scan in the console and make sure that Followers are actually in the correct slots of the combat quest so I know if the error is in the combat quest or my expression which filters gender

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, Scrab said:

First type sqv yam_scan in the console and make sure that Followers are actually in the correct slots of the combat quest so I know if the error is in the combat quest or my expression which filters gender

OK I try again.  (btw as you mentioned before, I suppose I can controll it by Profile so even though it not work with filter (only about NPC or Current Follower)

 

Then now I already set NPC agressor (2nd pic of above), yamete start animation.  (start animation with Jordis , she knocked down by male NPC). then I type it (by copy console mod)

now I only see this info

 

 

check1.JPG.9df95bfd66b6432242da17906c9cc353.JPG

Or is there way, to confirm current  follower (which I select) Yamete set as follower ? (eg check current Function etc with console,

or show Name who Yamete consider as Follower..  the script may work when start combat right?

 

I do not know if it not show full infomation which you need... I can not re-scroll in console.. so may try again, with more limit space. 

 

btw I do not  request strongly about this issue, if it seems really difficult.. becaues as you said, I can exclude by use profile only about NPC (non follower) with set hit chance.  . just hope you confirm. (when you make final guide or Faq etc) 

Edited by greenmango12
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

now I only see this info

You need to use Page up Key to scroll up the Console Log

 

Properly dividing Followers & NPC worked before so I cant see why it wouldnt work now, but do you guys see now why I didnt wanna touch the filter? ?

 

8 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

(btw as you mentioned before, I suppose I can controll it by Profile so even though it not work with filter (only about NPC or Current Follower)

Ye, technically to check if Slots are filled you can also set a NPC profile to have 0% hit registration which would disallow any engage on NPC and use a 100% hit registration profile for Followers to see if they are registered correctly, but sqv is easier to be comprehended by my smoll brain :)

 

 

Link to comment

I could confirm this time more strictly,  to start animation for follower I need to set FIlter for Follower and NPC at same time.

Only set For NPC not work, Only set For follower not work..  to start animation for Victim Follower, I need to set both.  (so set same Agressor type for F NPC and Follower) then animation only start. (when start I can see, agressor stop for a while, untill start animation, then start atack and can get Assult info)

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I could confirm this time more strictly,  to start animation for follower I need to set FIlter for Follower and NPC at same time.

Only set For NPC not work, Only set For follower not work..  to start animation for Victim Follower, I need to set both.  (so set same Agressor type for F NPC and Follower) then animation only start. (when start I can see, agressor stop for a while, untill start animation, then start atack and can get Assult info)

Perhaps Papyrus has issues comprehending my conditional, huh..

Try this

YamMain.pex

 

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Perhaps Papyrus has issues comprehending my conditional, huh..

Try this

YamMain.pex 22.01 kB · 1 download

 

Thanks will try later.. hope it not beak other user setting ^^;  (then I will not against anymore if you return filter as Agressor valid target,, maybe there is not so many user who test all beta version. so change as you like. as you need.

 

.I only need to know setting which work for my purpose, once understand, I am  not so stupid maybe ...)

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

No, there is case only set for NPC it work.

Found an error, I interpreted the Filter from the Aggressors POV (like before) instead of from the Victims POV, causing Followers to only ever be recognized as NPC :)

Your settings should be fine, I just messed up, took inversing the filter rules too lightly I guess. Nyaa

 

YamMain.pex

Edited by Scrab
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Found an error, I interpreted the Filter from the Aggressors POV (like before) instead of from the Victims POV, causing Followers to only ever be recognized as NPC :)

Your settings should be fine, I just messed up, took inversing the filter rules too lightly I guess. Nyaa

 

YamMain.pex 21.95 kB · 1 download

haha ,, I now tried your first custom pex. then unfortunatelly it did not work still.  so now plan to make strict report with console ^^;

thanks you take time try again!!!  

 

=====

worked ! ?

yattane.JPG.d5270c9b61cdc573edab161b7019c257.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Fixed an issue with Filter not properly recognizing Followers

So that's why :( thought i screwed something up. Will this need a new save or just reclean in resaver?

 

Oh by the way I had an issue where I had set in Adult Frames - Sexlab ...

 

arousal to 0 for NPC

arousal  to 100 for Followers

 

Outcome was npcs stopped assaulting but I don't know if it was because of me not doing a clean save. So I was testing it now. Maybe nothing.

Edited by pinkfluf
Just done a bunch of tests and the bug is a false alarm. Must have been me not doing a clean save
Link to comment
7 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

So that's why :( thought i screwed something up. Will this need a new save or just reclean in resaver?

 

Oh by the way I had an issue where I had set in Adult Frames - Sexlab ...

 

arousal to 0 for NPC

arousal  to 100 for Followers

 

Outcome was npcs stopped assaulting but I don't know if it was because of me not doing a clean save. So I was testing it now. Maybe nothing.

Whne I test same mod oftne,, I  made clean save with falrim tools which remove the mod.

1 In  game disable mod>> save data.   

2  With mod manager,  un-activate mod >> load game  (usually we get info the plug in missing)

3   save game >> falrim tools clean up (remove un-attached instances)  save as clean_save >> load celan_save >> confirm it clean remove mod. (no MCM menu)

save the data again.. (you can rename it as you need,, eg NonYameteInslall  etc

 

then keep to use the data for version up-test only. 

 

And to up-date MCM stable, I keep to use this mod 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801

someone recommend me, then I tried, it seems work stable (so I seldom see MCM menu up-date issue, when remove or add new mod,

it usually take really long time about some mods,, though it seems up-date MCM everytime I load save data, 1minutes etc,, but it never miss up-date. (before I often need to stop and wait untill MCM load the new install mod for lvoerslab)

Edited by greenmango12
Link to comment
On 9/22/2021 at 4:43 PM, Scrab said:
  • Added a Yamete.psc Script which can be used to hook into. Current contents:
    • StartPlayerConsequence(int overwrite) 
      • Start one of Yametes owned Consequences, ID doesnt matter rn because there is only one. Yay.
    • StartResolution(Actor[] victim, Actor[] victoire, bool knockdownVictims, int consequence)
      • A little hack to start Yametes Resolution Quest
      • 0 - Random
      • 1 - Robbing
      • 2 - Rape
      • Anything else breaks the Resolution Quest. I dont do defensive Program.. for the most part

Trying to make a small mod that uses the API, but how exactly do I hook into Yamete?

 

For SexLab it's

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

 

Does Yamete handle it in a similar way, or do I need to do it differently?

 

edit:

Can it be I need the source files to compile my mod? Had a bunch of errors that something Yamete... is missing.

Edited by Someone92
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Alright so I'm trying out the newest version... getting my settings as similar to as before... and, well, now the Followers are assaulting creatures... even though I have no check marks underneath female Follower filter and it's set to Restrictive

The Filter is from the Victims POV now, aye?

So the toggles that need to be disabled are the ones under Creature/Pet

 

4 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Does Yamete handle it in a similar way, or do I need to do it differently?

Its a global 

 

You simply call "Yamete.StartResolution(w/e you pass)"

 

No properties needed. This wont create a Dependency either btw, so if you dont hook into Yamete through some other way it might be smart to manually add the dependency if youre building up with the expectation of Yamete to be installed

 

On that note, I also added 2 events when Combat & Resolution stops;

Yam_ResolutionStop & Yam_CombatStop

Link to comment

A small observation. I must reiterate I have a heavily modded skyrim so take this with a grain of slut.

 

Has anyone tested the "Traditional" defeat more then once in a playthough? I've been reinstalling yamete several times and only got it to work once every reinstall.

 

(reinstall in this case is disabling yamete, running fnis, start-save-exit game, enabling yamete, running fnis. not running fnis the first time seems to completely brake the mod.)

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, mcnv said:

Has anyone tested the "Traditional" defeat more then once in a playthough? I've been reinstalling yamete several times and only got it to work once every reinstall.

As has been stated several times, the betas are not backwards compatible to each other, maybe even to V3.

If you have installed any of them at any point and saved your game, it is likely that later versions will not work properly.

 

edit:

  

34 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Its a global 

 

You simply call "Yamete.StartResolution(w/e you pass)"


Oh neat, since when is that possible?

I remember in LE days you had to create a soft dependency for something like that.

Edited by Someone92
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Can it be I need the source files to compile my mod? Had a bunch of errors that something Yamete... is missing.

I was referencing my Animation Script for reasons beyond my understanding. Prbly leftover from an outdated design

YamMCM.psc

 

Use this Script, there are no changes, just getting rid of the one instance where I reference the Animation Script which removes the requirement of FG & OStim Sourcefiles

What you need to compile the Core is 

SkyUI, PapyrusUtil, SexLab & PO3s Papyrus Extender

 

22 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Oh neat, since when is that possible?

I remember in LE days you had to create a soft dependency for something like that.

Since ever, or a very very long time at least

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The Filter is from the Victims POV now, aye?

 

Ok then that problem is solved, that works like before.

 

New issue:

 

Armor break only unequips even with Destroy set to 100

 

Also I liked the previous system of Health and Armor worn being 2 different hits.

How it's working right now is as the armor goes, the chance-on-hit is 20% and when it triggers, Lydia goes into bleedout, ready for scene to start, but then stands up and goes into Combat.

Previously it appeared as though it was reading the Hit first and then the armor count before running the scene.

This time it's appearing to count the armor, start the script, and then reading the Hit % before deciding on the scene.

 

Papyrus.0.log

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...