1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

or simple version as one option.., only check NPC vs NPC(follower)  combat and sex. (though player in same location, and keep combat ) and work as same as before, but not check PC vs NPC. (do not know if it is possible though)... 

That's what I've currently been using Yamete for, testing NPC and Follower.

MCM.json

This goes in your SKSE/Plugins/Yamete folder and settings are already set for Followers and NPCs only

48 minutes ago, Scrab said:

(I wonder, is the % Chance overkill? Should I remove it?)

You could make them into "Filters" (like, Player by NPC: Yes / No, Follower by NPC: Yes / No) and move the percentage chance to Conditions => Weakened

Right now Stripped has an additional percentage chance, but Weakened has not.

Thinking about it some more, why are Filters structured differently from the rest of the mod? Everything else looks at the target and checks who they can be knocked down by, while Filter look at the source and who they can knock down.

Maybe it makes sense to change Filters to

Player, Male NPC, Female NPC, Creature, Creature (Female), Male Follower, Female Follower, Creature Follower, Creature (Female) Follower

can be knocked down by

Male NPC, Female NPC, Creature, Creature (Female), Male Follower, Female Follower, Creature Follower, Creature (Female) Follower

Filters for Player as aggressor are set in Reapers Mercy / whatever you eventually add.

Question about the Reverse Rape Algorithm:

In a 3p anim, does it role for both if they are satisfied or just for the "main victor"?

Tried OStim, had the issue that with a 3p anim the naked NPCs just stood around me. Dunno if this is a OStim or Yamete issue. Does OStim support 4p and 5p anims?

If I have Sexlab and OStim installed, how does the mod decides which one to use if I leave both enabled?

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

That statement is contradicting. First you want to disable PC aggressor, then you state you are prefering PC aggressor

No it is not contradicting ? because I can not think you will enhance yamete for PC agressive playyer enough. . Because there are already many user who hope to enhance this mod as PC victim play , it is main user for most of sexlab mod .

As my opition, I recently think we may better to devide mod for each play style, PC victim and PC agressive play . or one mod just try to do many complex thing at same time.   after all , not enhance well of another is just appendix.

. (it is just my thinking after paly many combat + sex + slave mods)     but this mod actually work well for NPC vs NPC with current stage.  As  I said, yamete is NO1 mod (at current I think so), about NPC vs NPC stablitliy. (how many times, your follower or NPC will be knocked down by enemy and, start animation.  without cause strange effect, of course I hope to report something which If you can enhance still)

If I said frankly,, at least about recent stable version yamete (V3.1 and 3,.2 patch)  I could not see  interesting things after I knocked down NPC as agressor. . there is only option.   kill or rape or release.   then if I  hope to sex with  enemy (I knoced down) in battle filed. I hope to send the victim to jail or put in snap or keep them as defeat way  (tie permanently)   untill finish battle in the dungeon  =  I need to manage the combat field then after finish all battle.   I may play with victims which I knoced down.

I can not believe, even thoguh there are enemy who attack to kill me, but I start sex with another enemy on the stage.   But at current I can not find good option, which can keep nocked down NPC safety. but go to serch another victim. in battle area. (quick and stable) with battle. other men enemys (or creature, I do not need them, or they need to play with my follower not me)..  That is reason why I use this mod  only about  NPC vs NPC but hope to use another mod about PC vs NPC as agressive player.  and someitmes as agressor of follower victim suddenly.  At same time I may try to use another mod for PC vs NPC.

then both situation work stable more. 

If I pefreclty miss understanding your future plan about PC agressive play with yamete,  I may re-consider, but I do not think you need to enhance this mod for such direction without you prefer the play style.  (actually I do not think, PC agressive player like to play as Victim. and PC victim player almost no interesting about PC agressive play. then when the mod author do not like to play as PC agressor. even though they try to make mod for the purpose, the author can not understand well what they hope....

About V4 things really thanks, yes I need the filter option.. Then I did not know how  Reapers Mercy work. (because there is not man description about it.. so I said, this mod not designed for PC agressive user ,just to use knock dwon we need to use the magic first..  it seems not well if I use this mod for agressive play often..)

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

MCM.json 6.96 kB · 0 downloads

This goes in your SKSE/Plugins/Yamete folder and settings are already set for Followers and NPCs only

thanks I will try it ^^  (I may make new request topic later  for talking about PC agressive play vs NPC (include follower case by case as I need more flexible and stable), if you like the play style hope to hear your view.. thanks. 

At same time I like this mod enhance, and thanks Scrab you offer stable NPC vs NPC mod. arelady.. (so I can not imagine to use another mod for NPC vs NPC in dungeon)

Edited by greenmango12
1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Thinking about it some more, why are Filters structured differently from the rest of the mod? Everything else looks at the target and checks who they can be knocked down by, while Filter look at the source and who they can knock down.

Because of how the Arrayis structured. I could change it technically. I made the Filter before anything else when designing V4 so by the time everything else  was in place (which is indeed set from the POV of the Victim), the Filter was long finished

Afaik the MCM Page of the Filter is only 6 lines long or smth like that and I actually liked the er.. structure of having the Follower next to the Aggressor and the Player set as an additional Option below

Player, Male NPC, Female NPC, Creature, Creature (Female), Male Follower, Female Follower, Creature Follower, Creature (Female) Follower

can be knocked down by

Male NPC, Female NPC, Creature, Creature (Female), Male Follower, Female Follower, Creature Follower, Creature (Female) Follower

Thats how it originally was and the Filter was extremely big and unreadable

Question about the Reverse Rape Algorithm:

In a 3p anim, does it role for both if they are satisfied or just for the "main victor"?

Its 1-by-1. If you have 5 Victoires standing around you and a 3p Animation starts with a 90% satisfaction chance, then each of of the 3 actors have a 90% chance of being satisfied (75% chance of all 3 being satisfied at once), the 2 standing next to them will stay unsatisfied at 100% chance

The new algorithm doesnt recognize a "Main Victoire" anymore, that is just a temporary value to get the whole thing going but after the 1st Animation, that one doesnt exist anymore

Tried OStim, had the issue that with a 3p anim the naked NPCs just stood around me. Dunno if this is a OStim or Yamete issue

That might happen if you dont have any 3p Animations for OStim

Does OStim support 4p and 5p anims?

No

If I have Sexlab and OStim installed, how does the mod decides which one to use if I leave both enabled?

At random, equal weights, nothing is preferred. SL is only preferred if Creatures are involved

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

I can not think you will enhance yamete for PC agressive playyer enough. . Because there are already many user who hope to enhance this mod as PC victim play , it is main user for most of sexlab mod .

As my opition, I recently think we may better to devide mod for each play style, PC victim and PC agressive play . or one mod just try to do many complex thing at same time.

Dunno. Im actually fairly interested in Reapers Mercy (pc aggressor), imo its a really cool system that if polished enough could be really fun, a lot more fun than running around with a sack on your back at least

Also, each block of content in Yamete is independent from one another, you literally cannot break the Combat Quest by editing Reapers Mercy and vice versa. This fact allows me to expand Yamete in any direction with barely any limitation. My plans on PC aggressor specifically; I wrote up a ToDo somewhere that has a red block at the bottom which gives a few headlines to what I want from it in V4

Basically the way this should work (and its not implemented in your Version rn because Im waiting for some more votes), is that Reapers Mercy is supposed to have its own Systems that knock you down with certain conditions, how exactly theyll look like Im not sure yet but with how the Poll currently stands I will probably go with a modular version of the base Knockdowns + some gimmicks that you can unlock

The Reapers Mercy functionality will be heavily expanded from V3 to V4, what you currently have in V3 will be considered the "claiming" in V4 which is a temporary state an Actor can be put in, acting as a form of stasis to freeze NPC in place for some time. This will work mostly the same as in V3, the exception here will only be about the limitation. In V3 you could only have 2 Actors in this State, V4 will completely remove this limit, allowing you to claim endless amounts of Actors

Whats new in V4 will be an actual mini enslavement which can be expanded in a lot of different ways afterwards. The fundamental features that are supposed to be part of V4 (which Im working on rn) will be that you can interact with a claimed Actor to "enslave" them, making them some kind of follower that walks after you with hands bound. They cant engage combat can however take commands otherwise. There will be a limit to 3 Actors that can be enslaved at once

Then, to finish it off, there will be a new Faction introduced which Im referring to as "the Black Market", which can buy those slaves off you

Future Versions - if focused on player aggressor - would mostly focus on the Blackmarket and Reapers Mercy as an Ability

As for the Enslavement System, I want it to be rather simple to use. Its also written in a rather simplistic fashion which should invite others to expand on it specifically. If I do something more with it after the initial detailing, Id do so in an additional .esp

Edited by Scrab
41 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Thats how it originally was and the Filter was extremely big and unreadable

The problem with the current solution is that you are very limited for NPC-NPC scenarios. You can only enable / disable them as a whole, not finetune them for FF, FM, MF, MM constellations.

In future Versions I can expand on both the Blackmarket and the Slavery, technically anyone could, the System is fairly trivial to allow easy expansion

I kind of agree that the more sophisticated aspects of Reapers Mercy should be a separate mod, but for a different reason.

So far, the mod only affects gameplay, not the environment. Your ideas sound like you want to edit / add places into ther world, and that imo fits better in a mod that uses the mechanics of Yamete.

On that note, how much work would it be to crate an API for the Traditional scenario? Like

yamete.startTraditionalScenario (actorlist[], int continueChance, bool useReverseForumla)

That might happen if you dont have any 3p Animations for OStim

I have

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45082

installed.

Hm, maybe they are not registered as aggressive anims?!

Edited by Someone92
47 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Dunno. Im actually fairly interested in Reapers Mercy (pc aggressor), imo its a really cool system that if polished enough could be really fun, a lot more fun than running around with a sack on your back at leas

The good thing about sack on back your victim is kind of fetish and it is more specific, almost kidnap play. even though PC use it in batltle area.   At same time it offer stable way to keep your target victim.  of course if there is option I can move many knocked down NPC at once, it may be useful as funcion, but make the sack , which can throw only one NPC offer more reality.    there are many case I need to use it. (eg some jail mod never forgive me, after I send victim by teleport magic, to bring them free.. if I free they will auto teleport some where, about some NPC they suddenly atack me in the jail.  

To enjoy serious roll play for victim / slave I may hope to bring hidden base or private room. so the way (nock down , and tie up >> dialogue change pose etc >> put slave in nap sack and bring some where is not bad idea at all for immergion.

Untill I find good base mod (for BDSM) I often teleport to the nap sack,, it is good private room but for playing as BDSM (though it is not recommended, )  these things is important To inflate  imagination. even thogh with usage is seems not interesting. 

I could get some positive elements about your future plan. then may try your future version, when it will be released.  so if they work as design I think yamete will be one mod which I keep to use for PC vs NPC play. (though I actually not have many interesting, how sell or keep slave etc,, most important thing for me is 1 VS 1 play, for each victim.. so sell and get money as by salve trador or use slave as prositution is not my main consideration..  then I do not have clear view about those functions.

I mainly hope to focus. how I can enjoy Player vs NPC/follower (why I need to use follower , it can manage more easy as I need , many user know how we can make follower more interesting and attractive.. and you know you can find easy beautiful follower mod (you may make it by your self ) but if I serch those mod for enemy with kind of specific AI we can not it.

(though there are many mod to see attractive looks enemy, but after all most of them are rondom generated or just a some template copys,  and usually they do not have interesting AI or dialogue ^^;)

So use follower as one time BDSM partner or roll play (even though it is not usuall roll), it is imporant aspect for most of agressive PC user I suppose. though actually we can make NPC as we need,.. but we may easy use follower mod for the prupose too. (use follower as slave but keep their usual roll)  So if you enhance your system for pc agressive play, I hope you may consider user (who may plan to set follower as slave or victim even though you do not hope it... )  

anyway thanks you tell me many about your mod plan.and take time... I may only report about NPC vs NPC nextime I ask you.. 

The problem with the current solution is that you are very limited for NPC-NPC scenarios. You can only enable / disable them as a whole, not finetune them for FF, FM, MF, MM constellations.

Not necessarily. 

If you want only MM you disable any option except Male in the Male Submenu, if you only want FM & MF, you disable everything except Male in the Female submenu & female in the mal submenu

The Options would stay the same, no matter how I order it

So far, the mod only affects gameplay, not the environment. Your ideas sound like you want to edit / add places into ther world, and that imo fits better in a mod that uses the mechanics of Yamete.

Dont confuse the Black Market with something like SLUTS HQ, the Black Market in Yametes Base implementation is intended to only add a couple of single NPC in Skyrim ("Agents") to give you something to do with Slaves you no longer want. Technically you can set them free or kill them, but I think having a place to sell them is something important to the fundamental gameplay

I dont intend to make anything super big out of them, they will be less disrupting to gameplay than LALs pointless farm near Whiterun

On that note, how much work would it be to crate an API for the Traditional scenario? Like

yamete.startTraditionalScenario (actorlist[], int continueChance, bool useReverseForumla)

Not too much actually. As mentioned Yamete only uses Softlinks for its individual blocks, so if I flag certain Actors in certain ways, I should be able to easily fake the circumstance

56 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

why I need to use follower , it can manage more easy as I need , many user know how we can make follower more interesting and attractive.. and you know you can find easy beautiful follower mod (you may make it by your self ) but if I serch those mod for enemy with kind of specific AI we can not it.

Thats afaik one reason why I wanted to make the system as I do it here

I always found the idea of turning a hostile NPC into something like a follower fairly interesting, the idea of enslavement in Yamete is one to allow you an easy access to make those NPC friendly, what exactly you would do with them though is up to you. The system is intended to be kept simple so you can easily grab an Actor through Yamete and have another mod take over once you got that NPC where you want it to be, doing whatever they want with that (potentially still hostile) NPC

Yamete shouldnt give you much more than basic interaction, tie ups with ZAZ Animations might be doable, that was already requested a while ago actually.. I think Display Model would also be veeeery fitting but thats also pretty much the limit of what I want to do here

Hm, maybe they are not registered as aggressive anims?!

From OStim Discord

for threesomes to work you either need Billys Threesomes or OSex_DuaWield from the osex page.

Edited by Scrab
6 minutes ago, Scrab said:

If you want only MM you disable any option except Male in the Male Submenu, if you only want FM & MF, you disable everything except Male in the Female submenu & female in the mal submenu

What Male submenu?

In Filter, e.g. for Male NPCs I can only select Player, Creature and Creature (Female).

I don'T see how I could restrict NPC-NPC interactions to MM.

24 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Not too much actually. As mentioned Yamete only uses Softlinks for its individual blocks, so if I flag certain Actors in certain ways, I should be able to easily fake the circumstance

Nice.

That would make it much easier to create a stalker mod.

21 hours ago, Someone92 said:

What Male submenu?

In Filter, e.g. for Male NPCs I can only select Player, Creature and Creature (Female).

I don'T see how I could restrict NPC-NPC interactions to MM.

Your Filter MCM should look like this:

Spoiler

Without additional Filter Options:

ScreenShot150.png.229ae36eb6ca8b7bf0b580046f33a0fb.png

With additional Filter options:

ScreenShot151.png.d16688800cba2f0888784119fa88cc99.png

ScreenShot152.png.ae854ee95a889b72aedf345624683d55.png

It doesnt matter if I put all "Player" options into their own Submenu (for clarification, I consider every Headline a Submenu declaration) and then have Male, Female, Futa, Creature, F Creature listed in it (like you suggest), or if I list Male, Female, Futa, Creature, F Creature and put the Player as an Option in it (like I do now)

The Options will be the same, only the layout differs

Oh man, your MCM layout is confusing.

So the Player, Male NPC, Creature, Female NPC, Creature (Female), Futa NPC toggle under XYZ: Valid Targets and XYZ Follower Behavior affect both XYZ NPCs and XYZ Followers?!

You properly should move the dash behind Valid Targets one line higher and let it go through both columns to make clear the 2 / 3 entries in both columns belong together.

Edited by Someone92

Hi Scrab, I have now only one issue, about NPC vs NPC.

Maybe I think I can adjust or avoid it, but do not know which MCM menu actually work.

So with this mod, I now really see NPC vs Follower scene in dungeon stable.  (For me if 2 follower work well, no problem, (maybe max 3) for each dungeon. 

After finish Animation, my follower keep pose as strange knocked out. (though the pose is not matter for me)

then can not recover at all.. so untill I use pose mod >> set pose >> then reset,

they stop any movvement. (but can still talk with PC )

I now only use Yamete for  NPC vs NPC,, (I remove some mod which may try to show NPC vs NPC) then currently only install Defeat (bakafactory edition)  for PC vs NPC...  then I set disable defeatr NPC vs NPC .  after finish npc vs npc (yamete manage it)  animation I kill those creature, but my follower still keep the pose then never move.  

Is it usuall for current version? (V3.1)   I often see this issue for defeat before, (it show sometimes more strange issue), then about yamete, I can easy return follower to move by set pose and reset. . but hope if you can solve issue. or is there setting it may be related? if you need log etc, I will offer. 

if V4 beta work more stable, I may try it. 

Edited by greenmango12
40 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

if V4 beta work more stable, I may try it. 

If you dont use REapers Mercy, then V4 is already more stable and reliable than V3

As for stuck in Bleedout, since youre on V3 I think there is a setting that locks NPC in Bleedout for a certain Duration. That may be causing it, otherwise there is a bug within havok (not yamete or defeat) which causes NPC to be stuck in Bleedout forever which can be fixed by simply making them stagger once

On 9/17/2021 at 5:09 PM, Someone92 said:

So the Player, Male NPC, Creature, Female NPC, Creature (Female), Futa NPC toggle under XYZ: Valid Targets and XYZ Follower Behavior affect both XYZ NPCs and XYZ Followers?!

Spoiler

image.png.08ab03a766de802dd078dc88ec3c7c4e.png

Each of the red boxes is one block. A block defines valid targets for its assigned gender.

E.g. the first Box has the Headline "Male NPC" so all Options below define valid Targets for a male NPC; The Follower Setting next to this Headline defines if Followers should then either inherit the same settings as that NPC Gender, or not use a filter and just consider anything or nothing valid

Youre the first one to being utterly confused about this; did others also not understand how those options were meant to be interpreted?

Edited by Scrab
40 minutes ago, Scrab said:

As for stuck in Bleedout, since youre on V3 I think there is a setting that locks NPC in Bleedout for a certain Duration. That may be causing it, otherwise there is a bug within havok (not yamete or defeat) which causes NPC to be stuck in Bleedout forever which can be fixed by simply making them stagger once

Yes there is Lockedout option (I thought it is used to avoid atack by Creature again for a while) . At same time

there is a bug within havok (not yamete or defeat) which causes NPC to be stuck in Bleedout forever which can be fixed by simply making them stagger once

I can not translate clear you means "making them stagger once"... or you mean as I did, set stuck NPC differnt pose and end? 

It is just my thinking, but if so can you add script, after finish animation >> auto apply new pose >> reset 

then we may not see this stuck problem ? or I everytime need to set pose >> reset for each.. it somehow break immergion.

I hope after my follower role victim (finish animation) >>  auto return fight with enemy NPC again >> then enemy will defeat follower again / follower kill this time..by setting.  if you can.. (just request though do not know if it is difficult or make this mod un-stable,, ideally we may hope so)

anyway I try your suggested things first. and if still see problem report again..thanks

Edited by greenmango12
On 9/16/2021 at 8:52 PM, semper_solus said:

MCM.json 6.96 kB · 1 download

I confirm it worked. (und my custom setting worked too for V3)

but after I clean up-date (so all MCM show correctly) for V4.3 beta (recent link)

I try to set as I need (my 1 st purpose is to see NPC(creature or enemy) VS Follower (F) ) , but I can not see start animation ^^;   it worked before perfectly. 

Now my follower knocked down again and again, but not atacked (and raped) . so if you already test 4.3  I really apreciate , if you can offer new setting file which worked for you.  

New beta have many new sittings, , so actually It a little bit hard to controll Situation I feel...  (though if I understand each setting value it should offer more option and detail )

my scenario is

1. PC not becom agressor (no controll by this mod)

2. only NPC (follower) will be knockdown and will be raped , with PC battle others. 

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

IYoure the first one to being utterly confused about this; did others also not understand how those options were meant to be interpreted?

About V3, I could perfectly (almost) understand each setting means (without repairs mercy detail)  but with new 4.3 beta, actually I do not know how each parameter work clear. (maybe it cause opositte setting which user expect often I suppose ^^;)

so ideally (and I may try too), when release non beta version, there will be some setting templaate file  (as example) by you is welcom with describe how it will work...  (then we can customize it more well) 

eg there is setting group in MCM, then I can find Weakend parameter, the tips say "Get knocked down if your .."

Then I do not know it include Follower  or not at all...about this version.  this value decide,  follower be knocked down too? 

Edited by greenmango12

Hm So I test to use same location scene which not install yamete (I make clean save) 

then test with 2 version (of course I run FNIS after install each version yamete, and set MCM setting)

when I test with 3.2 (current version). it work perfect fo 2 Follower VS 2 Creature, (dragon priest and his summon creature) I could enjoy many variation even for 2 NPC vs 2Follower.

PC just join battle as un-visible sometimes, usually just enjoy those animations as hidden.

when I test with newest beta... I could not start animation with my setting. for perfect same lcoation  and battle.

maybe I suppose I miss some setting though. then I may wait, untill some one confirm it worked for NPC vs follower correctly (PC ignored)

This time I do not see, follower stuck , so it may change with location (when I see it , we battle in world area not dungeon)

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Youre the first one to being utterly confused about this; did others also not understand how those options were meant to be interpreted?

What properly confused me is how the two columns are divided (one side player and creatures, other side NPCs) and your comment that you said you had to treat NPCs and followers differently because some people wished for it.

28 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

What properly confused me is how the two columns are divided (one side player and creatures, other side NPCs) and your comment that you said you had to treat NPCs and followers differently because some people wished for it.

Guess I shouldve been clearer there

The issue with the Filter is the odd numbers. Cant put it on a single column as there are 3/5 categories and the individual options per category is 5 or 7, moving the Follower into the actual settings box looks weird, same for making another headline above each Follower command, ayah

33 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I may wait, untill some one confirm it worked for NPC vs follower correctly (PC ignored)

It does work for NPC & Followers, youre probably missing a Setting or something

Note that your MCM.json from Beta3 doesnt work with Beta4, you need to manually set the settings

23 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Yes I hope to clear devide NPC and Follower setting., .V3.2 the setting was more clear and simple  about it. eg most of case I may avoid NPC (victim)  vs NPC/creature. but only hope to see Follower (victim) VS NPC/Creature  (though I understand, I  need to check each parameter and offered tips more carefully)

Note that your MCM.json from Beta3 doesnt work with Beta4, you need to manually set the settings

Yes I know it, so I hide the setting, and tried manually set when I install V4 with MCM  = then as you said I should miss some setting. so I hope if you can offer setting file.  because you know clear each setting how work, than user. after it work I can edit from it.. >> can check after sex and report, if there remain problem.

I believe,, my some setting avoid to start  animation (Follower victim)  at same time, I feel when first start those animation, Yamete take few minutes to start animation? 

because when I re-install V3, I could not start sex for a while. (so I felt if I miss something) even though follower knocked down again and again, but sddenly it work again.

Though I know it take your time, and maybe many user have no problem to get it work.  but we may not test many setting.  offer some  setting preset which you made with clear condition,  it should be useful to get more report withoot you perfectly confirm this version  work with all option as you designed. 

Edited by greenmango12

Then I still do not know actually how these setting work for follower (Victim) or valid target. in Filter

so I clear understand, it it Filter to decide agressor target. 

so now I hope Male NPC and creature valid target as Follower. = they will rape my follower but not NPC.

there is no option about Follower,

so NPC female is used as same contest >> include  Follower female? 

or Player is used as same context about this case? (it should not)

Though I can set F/M follower valid target with Right pane, About this setting I have no paln to set Follower rape another. 

filter.JPG.c5cb946b5ae291dc248a4751b136a8da.JPG

And I asked already, so the parameter is for follower too? or there is no setting about follower?

setting.JPG.2391d74dc0f62ae3a5d1cf5d3abfd25f.JPG

And this mod use Profile , I can see 2 Profile as selectable. Scorpion Spider,and Terminate, but how I know, each preset meaning...  the name is really interesting. so it seems style how atack victim. but I really do not know, each Preset effect at all. because I can not  check each preset record... in your topic there is no clear description about those pfofile system..

then I just leave it off.   (so set as scorpion)  (sorry If I miss something)

Just to confirm Of course I notice We have Defeat option. (Do not know why you use the name though) but it not offer, to choose agressor NPC femlae / male for follower.

You can see, there is knocked down chances of Follower for NPC. (NPC will rape follower with the value)  but so where is filter, to avoid NPC female try to rape Follower with  male NPC may rape followers. 

I know you should understand, each word usage but user do not know, how you use NPC (it include follower or not ) for each setting.

Edited by greenmango12

And even though I could confirm yamete sign (I set color as blue), my followers knocked down often by draugars, Animation not start. at all. Then I test with hentai crearure they easy atack and rape followers ,) then I can confirm CF and  sexlag work correctly. but with beta4.3 yamete  not start any animation. (at current I only test same dungeon, no human NPC)   Do not know reason.. Do I need to reset sexlab data base if I change yamete version?  

If I just return current version yamete  it work for same saved scene. (I use MO2 then can devide FNIS profile for beta and current version), so I asked, if you can offer your setting file (it only work for follower VS NPC (include creatures) ...