Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

On 3/3/2021 at 9:33 AM, Monty-R said:

Ryza's Fuck You Sony T-Shirt.

Them soy drinkers.

Atelier_Ryza_2 2021-03-03 23-29-53-157.png

Atelier_Ryza_2 2021-03-03 23-30-39-402.png

Atelier Ryza 2 - Ryza Fuck You Sony.zip 3.26 MB · 138 downloads

This is excellent! Love that you got a Senran Kagura character on the front to represent a game they censored. Them censoring that series led to the creator of the series, Takeshi(?), to quit working at the company that was making them. So yes, Fuck Sony indeed!

On 3/2/2021 at 9:50 AM, k0kelivecl said:

that's because I like fanservice but more subtle ... suddenly I want to stream the game and although I enjoy the illustrations of ryza naked like everyone ... not everyone is going to play the game like that ... instead the illustrations with greater cleavage ... they are seen in the limit of what is allowed ... and apart they go perfect with the models that I did the other time of ryza with greater cleavage ... 
ps: there are the mods that I did originally ... all except the pc20b (summer breeze) are the pc20a ... I say it since the wet model, the B, the C, the D and the E the textures are in another order and they are not compatible with pc20a ... if someone wants to keep all the original .g1t textures compatible with my other mods, welcome

ryza mod cleavage.jpg

pc20a_model.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 63 downloads pc20a_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 61 downloads pc20a_wet.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 57 downloads pc20a_wet.g1t 12.88 MB · 56 downloads pc20b_model.elixir.gz 4.03 MB · 65 downloads pc20b_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 65 downloads pc20c_model.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 45 downloads pc20c_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 44 downloads pc20d_model.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 44 downloads pc20d_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 43 downloads pc20e_model.elixir.gz 5.03 MB · 37 downloads pc20e_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 37 downloads

Hey I loved your Wet Version of the Retro color with deeper cleavage and I wanted to use it as my primary a color scheme on PC20a and PC20a_wet.

So I went ahead and modified it a little bit to use together on that slot.

Using G1t RePack I grabbed the original color scheme of PC20c and copied just the clothing color texture and put it back in PC20a's .g1t file, and am using it with your modified model. Upon doing so I noticed you had actually modfied the skin texture on her cleavage to not have a shadow so I went back and added that part of your skin texture to the original PC20c texture for the perfect look.

https://imgur.com/a/d71BXv6?nc=1

qUX77KM.jpg

I wasn't sure if you actually had the wet hair textures from PC20a_wet on the PC20c version you did, so I grabbed the wet hair textures and put it with your new PC20c. I also noticed that you hadn't changed the textures of the Jacket, pants, hat, and other random accessories to make them look wet. So I got down and dirty and made a whole new wet jacket(etc) texture while mostly leaving your wet shirt untouched other than a slight darkening/saturation change.  Doing all that made for the perfect Wet Ryza model with the PC20c color scheme. 

St04kyK.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration! It was a lot of fun to work with these!

I'll post my finished results here for everyone.

I'm also uploading a version of the PC20b jacketless outfit in standard color with your edited deep cleavage and cleavage skin texture as well for anyone who wants that.

rEVx8jg.jpg

On 2/17/2021 at 3:34 PM, kinkanon said:

removed cliffs hat, mask and  the ribbons attached to his wrist to his trousers from his normal costume.

i set it as the c folder( second option in game)  as b is the summer version and the texture mapping is different, but you can set it as default if you want just remember to rename it pc25a 

cliffed.png

pc25c_model.g1t 11.85 MB · 40 downloads

I loved your Clifford without a hat/mask texture. It was just what I was looking for. It was really exciting to see that he actually has a fully modeled and animated mouth in cutscenes under his mask. I went ahead and put it on my pc25a slot and it worked great. But I noticed that he has a wet texture on pc25a as well and I thought it'd be awkward if his mask and hat suddenly reappeared when he got wet. So I used the same areas you made transparent on the non-wet texture and made those areas transparent on the wet texture to make it so he stays maskless/hatless when wet. Here's that file for anyone else who wants them. And thanks for the original edit!

No screenshot of that though. I have been orginally playing on PS4/5 and sadly I can't get my save file to work on PC even though I tried decrypting it with SaveWizard. The save file comes with lots of extra garbage data that makes it much larger than the standard saves so I don't have Clifford in my party yet.

Does anyone have a save file from just after you beat the fire mines (AKA when Lent joins the party?) I would really appreciate a save that was around there or at least one that had all or most the characters unlocked so I can get back to playing from where I was and/or at least test mods on all characters. Thanks in advance!

pc20b_model.g1t pc20b_model.elixir.gz pc20a_model.elixir.gz pc20a_model.g1t pc20a_wet.g1t pc20a_wet.elixir.gz pc20b_model.elixir.gz pc25a_wet.g1t

Is that a no on anyone sharing any sort of save file from either before the last character joins the party (Lent) or right after he joined? Any file that skips the intro and has maybe the first ruins or two explored would help get me closer to where I was on PS4/5.

Sadly seems like this thread isn't very active anymore and I don't know anywhere else that is doing mods for this game.

2 hours ago, WillTheLion said:

Is that a no on anyone sharing any sort of save file from either before the last character joins the party (Lent) or right after he joined? Any file that skips the intro and has maybe the first ruins or two explored would help get me closer to where I was on PS4/5.

Sadly seems like this thread isn't very active anymore and I don't know anywhere else that is doing mods for this game.

I've attached my last save before Lent joins the party, and my first one after he joins.

Atelier Ryza 2 save.zip

On 4/7/2021 at 2:01 PM, MrBojingo said:

Its disappointing that this thread isnt active anymore. I'm still waiting for a Ryza full nude mod. The only ones i see are partial.

I've seen it done on Blender, but I am not sure how to mod Ryza 2. Plus, I am still learning Blender too. If I could, I would use one of the nude mods to remove the rest of the clothing off. 

On 3/18/2021 at 10:21 AM, Gorzius said:

The swimsuit mods were directly ripped from the Nintendo Switch version as they havent't been released on PC yet. While they do work with the PC version, something is different about them and so far all our efforts to modify them ended up in failure.

what about now that the swimsuits are officially out?

This twitter user has constantly been working on modding the game.
https://twitter.com/iskw232

This twitter user sometimes creates mods for the game but they are working on multiple game's mods in rotation. 
https://twitter.com/moderchan_steam
Neither ever post anything here, but have been referenced/linked to in tons of posts.

I believe the issue with "full nude mods" is that some of the mod creators prefer partial nudity/almost completed naked over completely naked.

i've been waiting for a full nude mod before i came back to playing the game, but now i think i'm going to settle on the swimsuit mod that was ripped from switch. But i have a question about that. Im looking at all the swimsuit files, they all replace the 'e' file. But after downloading the klaudia nude mod, that one replaces the 'b' file. So my question is, would the 'e' file only change the swimsuit costume in the game? or does that change the default costume of the characters? is the default costume in the game the 'b' file or the 'e' file? Do i need to change the file name of the swimsuit from 'e' to 'b'?

Edit: Ok, ya, the swimsuit mod isnt working. I'm guessing it doesnt replace the default outfit. Some other mods are working, but the swimsuit mod is the only one not. So i'm worried i need to have the DLC for it to work. Or do i have to change the name of the file?

Edit 2: Tried renaming the 'e' file to the 'a' file, throwing it into the pc20a folder, replace the model files, thinking that's the default outfit, and i think i broke my game. Infinite loading screen. Dont know what to do now.

Edit 3: Ok, i figured it out. Apparantly i messed up horribly when renaming the file. i didnt like them being in all capital letters, so while in an attempt to rename it, i somehow didnt notice that the 2nd one lost the 'elixir' extension and just became 'pc20a_model'. I didnt realize that the modded elixir file lost the extension, so the elixir file was still the default one, the the g1t file was the modded one. Which explains why it didnt load. After fixing it, the game loaded fine, and the swimsuit mod works.

Long story short guys, you'll need to rename some of the mod names to 'a' to replace the default outfit.

On 4/7/2021 at 10:09 AM, Gorzius said:

I've attached my last save before Lent joins the party, and my first one after he joins.

Atelier Ryza 2 save.zip 447.66 kB · 17 downloads

Thank you thank you thank you!! This is awesome, it's right around where I was on playstation so now I can play on PC without  feeling like I took a major step backwards! I really appreciate it. Any texture mod you've been wishing anyone would do? Maybe its something I could give a try towards.

On 4/11/2021 at 5:42 AM, WillTheLion said:

Thank you thank you thank you!! This is awesome, it's right around where I was on playstation so now I can play on PC without  feeling like I took a major step backwards! I really appreciate it. Any texture mod you've been wishing anyone would do? Maybe its something I could give a try towards.

You're welcome!

And thanks for the offer, but I don't play the game anymore and havel already made the texture mods I've wanted to for myself. :)

If anyone wants to control the weather, for example, avoid incongruous rain during events, he/she can edit sky_default.xml in saves\fieldmap\sky unpacked from PACK02.PAK.
For example, by copying the parameters "weather="0" time="0" effect_no="-1" sub_effect_no="-1" effect_scale="0" sub_effect_interval="0"/" of FM_SKY_MORNING_CLEAR and pasting the same to all the other FM_SKY_MORNING_***, the weather during morning seems to be fixed to clear.
The weather may also be controlled by editing sky_weather.xml in the same folder whereas I did not yet checked.

*Since a xml file does not function as it is, please encrypt it to an e file by using gust_enc.exe and then replace files.

It's been a long time since I last modded, since Ryza 1 so I kind of forgot how everything goes... I tried editing a texture file and it won't load the game...

image.png.c50adda982f616afe5fca6dcce5ad375.png
Let me just get this straight, were all texture files exported as DXT5?

My memory is all weird, for some reason I remember some parts, like eyes being different... Am I wrong? Are these settings fine, should I generate mipmaps?

My biggest problem is, when I try to edit the outline / shadow files (004 and 005) to delete certain parts, it game fails to load... T_T
Am I exporting those files wrong? Editing them wrong?

I can edit file 003 for example, and delete out a certain part of a costume i don't want.. i remember doing this in Ryza 1. But then it leaves a shadow, which you color out on the blue file (004)... I remember doing that in Ryza 1 as well, but this time around if i even touch 004 or 005 and try to reinject it back with gust tools, the game doesnt like it 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:30 AM, Gorzius said:

I've made some modifications to the nippleless version, removed the accessories and the lower part of the coat, also recolored the panties.

There's a glitch in it, a small line can be seen behind Ryza's back that can be seen from certain angles from the sides, but couldn't figure out where that comes from.

To be used with moderchan's elixir file from the twitter post above from #587.

Untitled.thumb.png.91d91cd472f008a8bcaed8d3fafa7225.png

PC20a_MODEL.g1t 6.86 MB · 220 downloads

Thank you for this! I used this and recolored it since I was having troubles with editing some of the files.

Also by trial and error of just deleting different areas, I was able to narrow down that the glitched spot that shows up on her back in certain angles comes from this part of the collar that I deleted. Something in there triggers it, but I wasn't able to narrow it down and I didn't like having to delete the collar ><  

Hope that helps!

image.thumb.png.8f0b14246c34e1cd6ace76f57adb695e.png 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 4:05 PM, Joe Average said:

I was able to get S_S_Majin's mod to work. I do not believe I did anything special but I modded and created simple mods for the first game so I may be used to the process.

Here are the changes I made to my game files so far...
1.) download gust tools with the recent link to them in the forums

2.) place all the gust tools & gust tools 1.28 files in the "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data" folder

3.) copied the contents of "gust_tools-1.28" out of its folder into the "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data" folder (may be unnecessary but done has a precaution)

4.) click-and drag "PACK00_02.PAK" onto "gust_pak.exe"

5.) move the data folder just created in the "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data" folder back to the "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2" folder so the Data folders merge

6.) rename "PACK00_02.PAK" to PACK00_02.PAK.bak to prevent the PC from reading it and forcing the PC to read the files you place in the "...Data/x64/character..." location. This also works as a way to create a back-up of the PACK00_02.PAK in case you need the clean files.

7.) download S_S_Majin's mod (the ux.getuploader account seems to have been removed entirely but post #99 in these forums has a link to download it)

8.) copy the "pc20g_model.elixir.gz" and "pc20g_model.g1t" files inside "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc20g" to a new folder within "pc20g" for a clean back-up (optional)

9.) take the "pc20g_model.elixir.gz" and "pc20g_model.g1t" from the variant you wish to use of the mod (out of the 4 possible included) and paste into "...\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc20g" and overwrite the files. (I do not save the entire mod within the game's folder)

10.) start game and change into Summer Adventure outfit (pc20g is not Ryza's default outfit)

I hope this is able to help you resolve the issue

I did all of this and it just doesnt worked

Here are my folders:

hj46eg.pngbmha0x.png

2 hours ago, Cyrno said:

I did all of this and it just doesnt worked

Here are my folders:

hj46eg.pngbmha0x.png

Looking at your folder you forgot to rename PACK00_02.PAK, as long as you don't rename it it'll overwrite the loose files

8 hours ago, Aximili said:

Looking at your folder you forgot to rename PACK00_02.PAK, as long as you don't rename it it'll overwrite the loose files

Keeps doesnt working to me, can you share me screen of your folders please?

25 minutes ago, Cyrno said:

Keeps doesnt working to me, can you share me screen of your folders please?

If you have a x64 folder inside the data folder, cut it and paste it inside the some folder with PACK00_02.PAK ( must be renamed)