14 minutes ago, belegost said:

You're using Sovngarde font. It is slightly bigger than the default Skyrim font and every single message box in the game will be affected - quest journals, pop-up messages, option menus. etc., some more then others. It may lead to parts of text being cut off or overlaping. This is not tied to this mod. You can either disable the font entirely, find a different font mod that has smaller characters or just get used to it.

Yeah, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

This maze is maddening, tried for a good 45 mins but gave up and cheated, then had to back track to see what the real path was but couldn't get past the dark water swim, wanna go back and try again without cheating to find the path, I think Nighteye spell or something might work for illumination while swimming! Good work!!

1 hour ago, Mrpersonx5420 said:

This maze is maddening, tried for a good 45 mins but gave up and cheated, then had to back track to see what the real path was but couldn't get past the dark water swim, wanna go back and try again without cheating to find the path, I think Nighteye spell or something might work for illumination while swimming! Good work!!

Thanks! Much appreciated. Do you think I should get rid of that cheat marker? Please let me know if night eye worked. I never tested it.

6 hours ago, Mister X said:

BTW, did someone ever try using Clairvoyance to find the right way? 

Lol, that would be awesome, if that actually worked. I guess it would depend which exit is closer and how the logic of Clairvoyance works. Whether it considers just the distance between coordinates, or whether it takes into account how long the path is.  That will be a fun thing to try out. It will be even more rewarding, once I implement map and compass blocking... I just got an awesome idea. What instead of blocking the compass, I'll keep moving (and rotating] the north marker. That would be awesome. And probably easier to implement. I'll try and do that. Shouldn't be much different from the script you fixed :) And thanks again for that!

1 hour ago, ajmccssjoer said:

Installed your mod today, when I tried to start a new game your mod caused my game to crash,

Hello, this can happen, unfortunately, for a number of reasons. One of them being, I think, when places where I changed navmeshes conflict with other mods. Try disabling any mods that change the scenery and/or buildings south west of Riften and further west of Riften }north east of the Blacklight Tower. Or maybe it's something else. Hard to say. I had happening this to me once, and I resolved the issue by reinstalling all mods. Without more info, I can only guess. Even with info, I'm still very new at this. You are the first one to report this since the last update. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the feedback.

hi i have some questions because most likely something is wrong with my installation. I had installed the 1.0c and started the game then I saw the update to 1.0d and I updated (did I have to clean the file?).
1. no marker to find the place but I found it, entered the maze, wandered for hours, found Gary (?) The talking spider, after talking to him the water level has risen (normal or not) . I found the exit, I surrendered, I lost septim and equipment (ok I knew), SimpleSlavery ++ scenario starts, I am sold but released, shouldn't I be enslaved by the clan? I went back to the area and found the building, entered without breaking in. I have no dialogue with the girls. How should it proceed?
2. strangest thing of which I am attaching photos is a modification of The Bee and The Barb. Before the update it was normal, now something building has been added (even by loading old saves). I have some changes to the cities of JK and Dawn of Skyrim but only external, I do bashed patch with wryebash.
I'm not an expert so if you need more information, feel free to ask.

Spoiler

20210828154402_1.jpg.9e3a9954d0992fd38eab315da6367ddd.jpg20210828154339_1.jpg.f3a58820d9b09913d41df3f257717717.jpg

1 hour ago, PariahOh said:

hi i have some questions because most likely something is wrong with my installation. I had installed the 1.0c and started the game then I saw the update to 1.0d and I updated (did I have to clean the file?).
1. no marker to find the place but I found it, entered the maze, wandered for hours, found Gary (?) The talking spider, after talking to him the water level has risen (normal or not) . I found the exit, I surrendered, I lost septim and equipment (ok I knew), SimpleSlavery ++ scenario starts, I am sold but released, shouldn't I be enslaved by the clan? I went back to the area and found the building, entered without breaking in. I have no dialogue with the girls. How should it proceed?
2. strangest thing of which I am attaching photos is a modification of The Bee and The Barb. Before the update it was normal, now something building has been added (even by loading old saves). I have some changes to the cities of JK and Dawn of Skyrim but only external, I do bashed patch with wryebash.
I'm not an expert so if you need more information, feel free to ask.

Reveal hidden contents

20210828154402_1.jpg.9e3a9954d0992fd38eab315da6367ddd.jpg20210828154339_1.jpg.f3a58820d9b09913d41df3f257717717.jpg

Hello and thanks for playing. I'm not sure what all can make an installation go awry. I'm not an expert either. I'm  resigned to the fact that I have to rebuild my game periodically and start with a clean save, when I'm changing, adding or removing mods. Got the process fairly streamlined now. That was with Vortex. Now I'm trying MO2 but I'm still in the process of building may first instance.
In any case, all you describe in 1 is normal, as far as I can tell. The marker is not supposed to appear. You are supposed to find the pot based on the instructions and the map in the book. The marker should appear once you are very close to the entrance.
No one enslaves you after SS++ because there would have to be a mod to do that, connected to SS++. APM does not do that. I have mods planned to do that, once I am done building the main structure of the AS framework. But that's probably still years away. Or at least a year. I recommend connecting SS++ to HexBolt8's Submissive Lola Resubmission with Kal's addon (dont remember his full name, but the mod is linked in the SLR description). Kal's addon only for SE though, as it doesn't seem to work very well with VR. 

As for 2, I encountered a similar problem, too. I think I've caused it by messing around with position of the PC's bed in the inn. Unfortunately by the time I noticed this, there was no backup which would not mean losing tens of hours of work. I put the bed back to its position as precisely as I could, but it still has been "touched" and that, I think is at the root of the problem somehow. Because despite its position in CK, it would always still appear in the original position in-game. And the weirdness around that may be just a consequence.
In my case, what helped resolve the issue was staring with a clean savegame. Ever since it did not reoccur. So I hoped it was just an issue with my particular installation, as I keep making changes to the mod all the time. I guess I'll try and do something about this in the future, maybe copy-paste the exact coordinates of the bed from Vanilla. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for the feedback! 

42 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

As for 2, I encountered a similar problem, too. I think I've caused it by messing around with position of the PC's bed in the inn. Unfortunately by the time I noticed this, there was no backup which would not mean losing tens of hours of work. I put the bed back to its position as precisely as I could, but it still has been "touched" and that, I think is at the root of the problem somehow. Because despite its position in CK, it would always still appear in the original position in-game. And the weirdness around that may be just a consequence.
In my case, what helped resolve the issue was staring with a clean savegame. Ever since it did not reoccur. So I hoped it was just an issue with my particular installation, as I keep making changes to the mod all the time. I guess I'll try and do something about this in the future, maybe copy-paste the exact coordinates of the bed from Vanilla. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for the feedback! 

Thanks for the reply, I thought you should be sold to the girls' house, all right. That place has all the potential to develop many hours of gameplay and a series of quests, having to conquer freedom, become a slave hunter etc.
About point 2, I don't know what to do with CK, but I could use disable. Will it give problems anyway? I didn't understand what it is, a copy of a piece of skyrim or an original part that is moved? Because in the first case, disabling shouldn't cause any damage.

4 hours ago, PariahOh said:

Thanks for the reply, I thought you should be sold to the girls' house, all right. That place has all the potential to develop many hours of gameplay and a series of quests, having to conquer freedom, become a slave hunter etc.
About point 2, I don't know what to do with CK, but I could use disable. Will it give problems anyway? I didn't understand what it is, a copy of a piece of skyrim or an original part that is moved? Because in the first case, disabling shouldn't cause any damage.

To the first point, I definitively have some great plans for what's to happen after you get captured. I think you'll like what I have in mind. If you read through the thread for Ambient Slaves, I think I've mentioned some of my future plans there in decent detail. And I have a pretty good idea how to do all of this. But The statics and the characters and all the stuff like that needs to be done first, and I only have my free time to work on this. I'd love to have this as my job so I could work on the mods all day every day, but that's nothing but a dream.  Right now, I'm working on another small enslavement mod for sending you to SS++ which won't take as long as APM. This is because I haven't found any other mod that would do that, which would work well in VR. APM is a bit tedious for testing purposes. Then I'll try and implement the no compass and no map scripts for APM, thanks to kind commenters in this thread above. Then it's on to Ambient Slaves, where I still have to ad some locations and other stuff in preparation for the slavery mod, at which point I will add an option to APM and the mod I'm working on to send you there instead of SS++. It would really make little sense if the Frostbite Clan caught you and then auctioned you off to itself. But as said, time is limited, so you'll have to be patient.

As for CK, CK is the Creation Kit. The development tool by Bethesda, which I use to create my mods. It's independent from the game and the mods, though it works with both, so there is no way and no need to disable it. But using this tool I moved that bed and the change cannot be undone, and that's what I'm guessing is causing the glitch in Bee and Barb. I'll probably need advice from someone more experienced on how to get rid of this. The change and thus the glitch is embedded in my mod, so the only way to remove it, other than the suggested loading of a clean save and/or reinstalling the game and all mods (what worked for me, but there is no guarantee it will work for you), is unfortunately removing the mod.
In that case you can still use version 0.6 which precedes this change, B&B is untouched, but that will also mean that there will be no quest giver and no quest, and the map marker will be displayed permanently. Also no dock.

Thanks to you for the mod, I will be very happy to wait and the changes you have in mind make sense. The problem with Ambient Slaves is that changing cities will be incompatible with JK and others. I'll wait to see how it evolves and if anyone will create any patches.

10 hours ago, PariahOh said:

Thanks to you for the mod, I will be very happy to wait and the changes you have in mind make sense. The problem with Ambient Slaves is that changing cities will be incompatible with JK and others. I'll wait to see how it evolves and if anyone will create any patches.

Not sure what JK is, though I'm sure I know it. Just can't keep track of all the acronyms. In any case, given the nature of AS, it will be incompatible with quite a few other mods that touch navmeshes. But there is no other way, unfortunately. Since no one does what I wan to have in my game, I have to do it myself, and I basically don't count on any other mods except those that do stuff with mechanics, like SexLab Framework etc. I want to build my own perfect dystopian nightmare just as I have imagined it :D. I doubt there is any reasonable way how to patch my mods to make them compatible. Once a navmesh is changed, as far as I know, there is no way to restore it to its original state. Meaning the border triangles will never have their original ID codes again and thus they will always cause a conflict. I could have prevented this, had I known about the nature of the issue, before I started my work. But even then, ensuring that navmesh bordes stay unchanged is extremely tedious work and I would have spent at least half of my time on the mod doing just that, meaning there would only be half of the content. Also, it would be no fun at all, so I would probably quit.
My hope is, as AS grows, that eventually this might bring to life a bunch of new mods which will build on AS as an asset basis, transplanting various stories or alternate histories (possibly wildly different from what I have in mind for my subsequent mods) onto it. That is why I will always keep AS clean of any quests or scripts (except the pama furniture alignment helper), slave caravans, for instance, will be a mod of its own, so as to make AS as lightweight as possible. The goal being to create a rough and believable slavery feel to the entirety of Skyrim (for more realism, I imagine one of the first mods someone else might do is to add male slaves to the pens. I do have a fairly plausible explanation for why all of them are female, though).

5 hours ago, PariahOh said:

@gargamel9 JK'S Skyrim . 

Now I understand your entire project, you have my esteem also because everything else I've already seen and played. Just make an instance of MO2 dedicated to your world. :)

Good luck.

Yes, I've just started exploring MO2 and I'm learning to really appreciate instances. Thanks for your kind words. Hopefully I can deliver what I have planned and hopefully it will be to your and others' liking :) But it's a really long stretch, so don't hold your breath :).

13 hours ago, PariahOh said:

Just make an instance of MO2

Hey, so after some experimenting, I'm no longer sure that instances do what I think they do. I thought that they would basically allow me to have parallel mod setups for the same game and freely switch between them.  Now I think that's only what the Portable instance does, but there's only one of that... I did read the linked info from the tutorial, but it didn't make things much clearer.
Besides, I have encountered a seemingly insurmountable problem with FNIS in MO2 with VR. I followed the tutorials how to make it an executable within MO2, but no matter what I do (I even completely deleted any trace of MO2 and reinstalled), the generator always keeps looking for files in the SE directory, returning a warning (Warning: Expected generator path: J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found) The VR game is on C in the steam library (not program files, i.e. not a protected directory). I spent the last five hours looking for a solution, but I found nothing that would work. I am souring a bit on MO2 now. This was never an issue with Vortex.
The SE instance works fine. SE and VR have both their separate folders in AppData/Local/ModOrganizer, both containing a copy of FNIS, both linked in their respective folders by their respective instances.
As an MO2 user, do you maybe have some ideas?
Thanks!

9 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Hey, so after some experimenting, I'm no longer sure that instances do what I think they do. I thought that they would basically allow me to have parallel mod setups for the same game and freely switch between them.  Now I think that's only what the Portable instance does, but there's only one of that... I did read the linked info from the tutorial, but it didn't make things much clearer.
Besides, I have encountered a seemingly insurmountable problem with FNIS in MO2 with VR. I followed the tutorials how to make it an executable within MO2, but no matter what I do (I even completely deleted any trace of MO2 and reinstalled), the generator always keeps looking for files in the SE directory, returning a warning (Warning: Expected generator path: J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found) The VR game is on C in the steam library (not program files, i.e. not a protected directory). I spent the last five hours looking for a solution, but I found nothing that would work. I am souring a bit on MO2 now. This was never an issue with Vortex.
The SE instance works fine. SE and VR have both their separate folders in AppData/Local/ModOrganizer, both containing a copy of FNIS, both linked in their respective folders by their respective instances.
As an MO2 user, do you maybe have some ideas?
Thanks!

First of all if you want to follow a well-made and complete guide, but not for instance management:: Aylis

I am not a VR user so i don't know if there are differences.

Create a dedicated folder for each instance, no App / Data / LocalModOrganizer.
Type D  :/ SkyrimGargamel and D :/ SkyrimModlist1 (unimaginative names)
You will need to install every mod in every instance so you may need some space.

Spoiler

FNIS Generated folder is an empty mod that you create yourself, set as FNIS exit and enable. Then using FNIS the animations will be recorded in a FNIS Generated for each instance you create.Screenshot_1.png.334a6f52c9b57fd62f35d38dd5f5e24d.pngScreenshot_2.png.ebd29bb0f1daa89a05de502b8e09cd3f.png

With MO2 you will never touch the common / Skyrim game folder (it will stay clean unlike Vortex), except having to install SKSE or any ENB.

Sorry but I am not an expert, I hope someone here will explain better if I have not been clear or have said something incorrect.

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by PariahOh
2 hours ago, PariahOh said:

First of all if you want to follow a well-made and complete guide, but not for instance management:: Aylis

I am not a VR user so i don't know if there are differences.

Thank you for responding! As far as I can tell, I had everything set exactly as in your examples, except Skyrim VR is in C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR, and MO is in another folder on a different non-OS drive. I've tried both global and portable instances, the result is always the same. I didn't have the create files in mod instead of overwrite option checked, so I did that. I couldn't set the directory you did, as I haven't yet generated any output files, I think, so I set it to the same as FNIS, and the result was, again, the same.
The thing is, everything did actually work like it should, until I Installed SSE. As long as VR is the only installation Of Skyrim SE, it works fine. So I guess it's that FNIS can't tell the difference between SE and VR and somehow combines them into one, and Vortex has some kind of fix for that, while MO doesn't. It's really a shame, because I really did like the clean game directory aspect of MO. Thanks anyway, for your effort! 

33 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

Thank you for responding! As far as I can tell, I had everything set exactly as in your examples, except Skyrim VR is in C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR, and MO is in another folder on a different non-OS drive. I've tried both global and portable instances, the result is always the same. I didn't have the create files in mod instead of overwrite option checked, so I did that. I couldn't set the directory you did, as I haven't yet generated any output files, I think, so I set it to the same as FNIS, and the result was, again, the same.
The thing is, everything did actually work like it should, until I Installed SSE. As long as VR is the only installation Of Skyrim SE, it works fine. So I guess it's that FNIS can't tell the difference between SE and VR and somehow combines them into one, and Vortex has some kind of fix for that, while MO doesn't. It's really a shame, because I really did like the clean game directory aspect of MO. Thanks anyway, for your effort! 

Steam games do not need to be installed on the OS drive either and when you start MO2 make sure you run as administrator.

2 hours ago, PariahOh said:

Steam games do not need to be installed on the OS drive either and when you start MO2 make sure you run as administrator.

I know, but my system drive is a super fast SSD, so I have all the VR games there. I never needed administrator access before, for FNIS under Vortex, even when it was physically on C:.
If it's a non-system directory, not root, I believe it doesn't make any difference whether something's there or on another drive. In any case, I did it anyway and that didn't work either, as expected. But thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed the mod.  Nice work!  It took about 25 mins to clear the maze, and mostly by luck. 

Spoiler

Gary was hilarious.

Your mod crashed for me, and I ended up repacking everything in cathedral and then resaving in creation kit.  In the end I think the solution was to put your esp at the very top of the load order, but it was one of those three things.

7 hours ago, bobduncan951 said:

I enjoyed the mod.  Nice work!  It took about 25 mins to clear the maze, and mostly by luck. 

Reveal hidden contents

Gary was hilarious.

Your mod crashed for me, and I ended up repacking everything in cathedral and then resaving in creation kit.  In the end I think the solution was to put your esp at the very top of the load order, but it was one of those three things.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. And thanks for the tips. I'll forward them to anyone having similar issues.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mr. Andersong said:

Yo, sorry to bother you all, i like to check out random mods on here cuz boredom, and the premise of this one sounds cool, but there seems to be a problem that i can't identify yet. I tried using the mod with the only requirements it needs on both an old and a fresh install of Skyrim SE, in both it ended up crashing whenever loading/starting a new game. I tried checkin out what seems to be the cause of the crash yet i found almost nothing, the closest thing i found that could be the problem was on SSEE, where i received this after checkin the mod for errors, any further help would be appreciated, much love. : 

Hide contents

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0C] Labyrinth SE.esp
[00:00] [REFR:0C1134DD] (places [0A06C213] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanTower "Frostbite Clan Tower" [CELL:0C1131EC])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A06C213] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C1134E4] (places [0A03B6F0] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanTower "Frostbite Clan Tower" [CELL:0C1131EC])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A03B6F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C1E7F27] (places [0A03A61A] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of PerilousMaze "Perilous Maze" [CELL:0C005900])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A03A61A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C1131E7] (places [0A046C90] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A046C90] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E05DF] (places [0A045C12] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A045C12] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E0617] (places [0A03B6EE] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A03B6EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E05DE] (places [0A045C12] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00] [REFR:0C1131E6] (places [0A04CA39] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A04CA39] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E05E1] (places [0A045C12] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00] [REFR:0C10DFF1] (places [0A082299] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A082299] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C29E435] (places [0A039B00] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A039B00] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C10DFEB] (places [0A049EA3] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A049EA3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E05E2] (places [0A045C12] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00] [REFR:0C10DFEC] (places [0A04CA31] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A04CA31] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E05E3] (places [0A045C12] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E05DC] (places [0A045C12] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E0643] (places [0A049E84] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A049E84] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C0E05DD] (places [0A045C12] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of FrostbiteClanManor "Frostbite Clan Manor" [CELL:0C0E04C9])
[00:00] [REFR:0C1131E3] (places [0A038F81] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 34,-27)
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A038F81] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C3038BF] (places [0A049E84] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of PerilousMazeExit [CELL:0000BD3B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 34,-27))
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A049E84] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0C3038BD] (places [0A03FDE3] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of PerilousMazeExit [CELL:0000BD3B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 34,-27))
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [0A03FDE3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:0C29928E] ('Thanks for the ring.' in GRUP Topic Children of PerilousMazeJanitor_Hello [DIAL:0C26B95A])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:00] [INFO:0C3873D2] ('Hello stranger, you look like a capable adventurer. Would you like to earn some decent coin?' in GRUP Topic Children of PerilousMazeLureBStart "Hello, what was that again with earning some coin?" [DIAL:0C3873D1])
[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - CTDA \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 3521, Errors found: 23, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Hey, I'm sorry you're having trouble. So you're saying that as far as other mods go, you only installed the ones in the requirements? Did you install their respective requirements? Also, please make sure you are running the latest version of APM as the previous one was missing some important dialogue files and it does seem that this has something to do with dialogue. Other than that, I have no clue and I don't know what the messages mean. But I did just install the mod on a new build in MO2, on Skyrim VR, so there's absolutely no chance that it could use my working files (I am developing the mod in the SSE directory/game, with Vortex) and I didn't get any crashes whatsoever, though I haven't been to the maze yet. Maybe someone else here can decipher the error messages. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Andersong said:

Yeah mate, i got the requirements for the mod itself and their respective requirements, but it keeps dyin on me when i load, don't worry though lad, i'll try to make the mod work on a different PC. Cheers

And no other mods installed? One of the most likely causes for CTDs are conflicts with other mods which touch navmeshes close to the Frostbite Clan establishments. Since there are so many locations I have touched, this happens a lot. But given the dialogue references in the log this probably isn't the cause. If you ever manage to determine the cause, please let me know, so I can include it in the description. Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Mr. Andersong said:

Uh, good news i guess, idk wtf i actually did but i passed the Mod through Cathedral and did somethin and now it works. I have no bugs or problems so far so it's looking good, and no conflicts so far with the other mods i have, thanks for the superb mod mate, cheers again! ?

That's great! I'll add this to my troubleshooting tips. Maybe you should wait until you play through, before calling my mod superb :D But I sure do hope it'll be entertaining. Enjoy!