6 hours ago, Caladian said:

I can't find zaz8 for SE.  Is it just the zaz animation pack for SE? 1.0.0?

I'm not sure where I found it anymore either. The search function here, unfortunately, doesn't work too well. The file I am using is named: "ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3.7z"
I'd share it, but I think that's against the rules.

I'm pretty sure I'm using some devices from that pack, so it's not just animations.
Hope this helps

12 hours ago, Caladian said:

I can't find zaz8 for SE.  Is it just the zaz animation pack for SE? 1.0.0?

If you scroll down a little, you'll find a link for the 8.0 version

EDIT: Also, updating to the ones on the link fixed the ctd's I was having, so that's maybe a solution to the ctd's multiple people seems to have with the mod.

Edited by Leeeeeroy
edit

Another thing in regards to zaz I should mention. If anyone is as stupid as me. Don't go with zaz 7 and 8+. Just stick to Zaz 8+. Mine was overwriting 8+ and it caused my CTD's.

Might be obvious to most, but while modding some people who aren't acquaint with modding will just see one mod needs 7 and some 8 and what not, and may without thinking get both, which will cause problems for cases like this :sweat_smile:

I'm glad I figured it out and apologise for wasting a lot of people's time when this was right before my eyes.

2 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

Damn, I wish it was one day converted fot LE

It would be nice, but as I have absolutely no idea how to do that, and don't even have the time to do all the stuff I want to do with the mods in SE as is, I can say with certainty that I won't ever do that myself. But I do encourage any volunteer embarking on this effort on their own. For this purpose, i.e. converting any of my work to LE, I grant my consent and permission for such any such modder to share the conversion under their own profiles.

That said, people have reported that APM sort of works in LE, though it does have some issues. Not sure about the most recent version, but the older one (0.6a) should run, sort of.

• 1 month later...

Hey there, played a version of the maze and I quite enjoy the crawl through the place. learning how things worked and finding the second floor was utterly magical, and then finding out that after being on the second floor for so long that the bottom floor began to flood! Ahhhh! That was so cool. Eventually after a few hours I found my way out so yeah, give yourself a pat on the back that was fun. 

Btw I used mage light to navigate but similarly to what another person said the water did present that challenge of once your light runs out you're done. Thankfully, I was rather gifted and perhaps even quite fortunate to find another access to the second floor. :))))

I'll be trying out one of le' new version now that I've recently noticed the new updates. ?

Edited by Nitromonster
On 1/17/2022 at 4:47 AM, Nitromonster said:

Hey there, played a version of the maze and I quite enjoy the crawl through the place. learning how things worked and finding the second floor was utterly magical, and then finding out that after being on the second floor for so long that the bottom floor began to flood! Ahhhh! That was so cool. Eventually after a few hours I found my way out so yeah, give yourself a pat on the back that was fun. 

Btw I used mage light to navigate but similarly to what another person said the water did present that challenge of once your light runs out you're done. Thankfully, I was rather gifted and perhaps even quite fortunate to find another access to the second floor. :))))

I'll be trying out one of le' new version now that I've recently noticed the new updates. ?

Thank you friend. It's always nice to hear from people enjoying my work. Makes it all worthwhile :)
The LE port was done by someone else, so I can't speak much to that, I never tested it, but I'm so thankful it is there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The easiest way to check for actual master dependencies is to open the mod in xEdit, then apply a script to it called "Report masters". Then on the list with all the masters that appears check all those you want to check for and click OK. It will print a line with each record that is dependent on checked masters in the Messages tab. If no line is printed then the checked masters aren't actually a dependency.

Alternatively, you can simply open the mod in xEdit, then right click it and select "Clean masters". It will automatically remove all masters that the mod had no dependencies on.

19 hours ago, abdulah2 said:

The easiest way to check for actual master dependencies is to open the mod in xEdit, then apply a script to it called "Report masters". Then on the list with all the masters that appears check all those you want to check for and click OK. It will print a line with each record that is dependent on checked masters in the Messages tab. If no line is printed then the checked masters aren't actually a dependency.

Alternatively, you can simply open the mod in xEdit, then right click it and select "Clean masters". It will automatically remove all masters that the mod had no dependencies on.

Wow, I wish I knew this earlier. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep this in mind.

18 hours ago, petterparker09 said:

What adult content does this mod have?

Not much really, not unless you have CBBE or something similar. But there are some BDSM assets and some slaves and stuff like that. But I do plan on making a vanilla version, as it won't require much effort.

41 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Man I want to play the mod but seriously it is way too black and my brightness is to the max X_X

It's realistic. Intentional part of the challenge. There are ways how you can illuminate the maze, if you come prepared. Sorry it's not to your taste. I and quite a few others, I think, find it fun.
If you know your way around the CK, you can change this fairly quickly, though. Maybe, at some point, when I learn how to implement the MCM, I might add an option for this, but don't hold your breath. I have many plans with a higher priority and very little time, unfortunately. 

20 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

It's realistic. Intentional part of the challenge. There are ways how you can illuminate the maze, if you come prepared. Sorry it's not to your taste. I and quite a few others, I think, find it fun.
If you know your way around the CK, you can change this fairly quickly, though. Maybe, at some point, when I learn how to implement the MCM, I might add an option for this, but don't hold your breath. I have many plans with a higher priority and very little time, unfortunately. 

Hi ! no i wasnt complaining its just that when i enter the maze i get confuse since im on a ledge and cant see in front. If i step foward i fall into the wather then i cant see anything. I found about 2 or 3 small island where there is few mushroom.

I did use the mod to additem so i added a bright torch but that didnt help that much =/

5 hours ago, alexsl said:

Hi ! no i wasnt complaining its just that when i enter the maze i get confuse since im on a ledge and cant see in front. If i step foward i fall into the wather then i cant see anything. I found about 2 or 3 small island where there is few mushroom.

I did use the mod to additem so i added a bright torch but that didnt help that much =/

Oh, I wasn't bothered at all. The start is meant to be very disorienting and scary, and it is supposed to be difficult to find a way out of the cistern. If you come without light any sources or night vision, it's pretty much lights out for you, though :D The maze is a deadly place.

16 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

Oh, I wasn't bothered at all. The start is meant to be very disorienting and scary, and it is supposed to be difficult to find a way out of the cistern. If you come without light any sources or night vision, it's pretty much lights out for you, though :D The maze is a deadly place.

No no like i said i did have a bright torch and or also tried just the flame spell. What other way is there to make light out of skyrim ?

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

No no like i said i did have a bright torch and or also tried just the flame spell. What other way is there to make light out of skyrim ?

There are several light spells and a night vision potion, maybe even a spell, too (not sure about that one).

I didnt find any potion nor that much spell. And the water is the only place "i can see something"

im i missing a mod that does ambiant lightning because i fear that for me to my dysmay your mod will just be impossible without from the begining =/

edit : 12 second after that i open my map and saw the 'even more mysterious door' x) either way now im back to pitch black well see what i can do.

image.thumb.png.08ab652b0dd598cf34e3363590506dfc.png

Edited by alexsl
12 hours ago, crococat said:

Did not enter maze yet, but have some walls from maze in riften inn.

ScreenShot3643.png

Damn, and I thought I got rid of this. I don't know what's causing this. It did happen to me, too, but not for a very long time, now. I'm at a loss. Can't reproduce, and the wall is never visible in CK. I'd need some expert help with this. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do with this. The only thing I can recommend is to revert to an older version, before the Frostbite Clan operative was added to the mod. (before v1.0). That will however remove the entire quest.

9 hours ago, alexsl said:

I didnt find any potion nor that much spell. And the water is the only place "i can see something"

im i missing a mod that does ambiant lightning because i fear that for me to my dysmay your mod will just be impossible without from the begining =/

edit : 12 second after that i open my map and saw the 'even more mysterious door' x) either way now im back to pitch black well see what i can do.

image.thumb.png.08ab652b0dd598cf34e3363590506dfc.png

When I did this part, I used mage light, projecting it to the walls of the cave. But even without light, if you keep to one side of the cistern and go in one direction, you should inevitably find the door. The water seems too light here, though. I'll try and fix that in the next update (in a future far, far away, as my focus is elswhere, right now). Thanks for the feedback!