Updated ...

* Removed interrupt flags from ai packages. Hopefully makes the ai more responsive.

* Attempted fix punishment scene. Added extra debug traces to help nail down punishment scene issues.

Check also the updated readme on the first page. Fuz Ro D'oh is an added requirement without which this mod won't work.

Everything is now working as intended. Fuz ro D'oh fixed the stuck scene before entering the cell, and now the punishment scene triggers. Although, the camera gets stuck and you cant move it at all, even with TFC, and after the scene, your prisoner rags are gone.

Oh and i copied the textures for the whip marks from paradise halls, but it doesnt show though :s

But nonetheless, the mod is functioning brilliantly in this latest update. Great stuff ! :)

I installed Prison overhaul last version, and Fuz ro Do.

I got the same of these "problems"

-Can't move during punishment scene, even with tfc. I set my camera angle before the guard entering the cell to see....hum, that yummy scene! :D

I noticed too the prisoner rags are gone.

But every other part of the mod works perfectly. Road to the cell, the strip, enter the cell, and the punishment per hour works perfectly. I installed "Paradise halls" in order to get the whip wounds and IT WORKS FOR ME!

I was able to recover all my stuff and my clothes, everything is OK, now. Just some minors adjustements and the mod will be perfect. Congats again bro, it's a great work!

I just woner if, as punishment is part of the zaz pack, you can add a "random punishment", with cross, pillory, etc... But as I said, it would be a minor option, your is already awesome! Thanks again!

is your esp for paradise hall activated? I only took the texture files and whip marks and placed it on my folder. Im quite scared to use that mod, with that amount of scripts present in it, hah.

The new Version works spot on for me.  No reloading, no need to use the unequip.all command, no waiting for a punishment that never comes.  Thanks for all your hard work on this mod.  Looking forward to more being added now that the kinks were worked out (or maybe in in the case of punishment).  

Updated ...

* Removed interrupt flags from ai packages. Hopefully makes the ai more responsive.

* Attempted fix punishment scene. Added extra debug traces to help nail down punishment scene issues.

Check also the updated readme on the first page. Fuz Ro D'oh is an added requirement without which this mod won't work.

Everything is now working as intended. Fuz ro D'oh fixed the stuck scene before entering the cell, and now the punishment scene triggers. Although, the camera gets stuck and you cant move it at all, even with TFC, and after the scene, your prisoner rags are gone.

Oh and i copied the textures for the whip marks from paradise halls, but it doesnt show though :s

But nonetheless, the mod is functioning brilliantly in this latest update. Great stuff ! :)

I installed Prison overhaul last version, and Fuz ro Do.

I got the same of these "problems"

-Can't move during punishment scene, even with tfc. I set my camera angle before the guard entering the cell to see....hum, that yummy scene! :D

I noticed too the prisoner rags are gone.

But every other part of the mod works perfectly. Road to the cell, the strip, enter the cell, and the punishment per hour works perfectly. I installed "Paradise halls" in order to get the whip wounds and IT WORKS FOR ME!

I was able to recover all my stuff and my clothes, everything is OK, now. Just some minors adjustements and the mod will be perfect. Congats again bro, it's a great work!

I just woner if, as punishment is part of the zaz pack, you can add a "random punishment", with cross, pillory, etc... But as I said, it would be a minor option, your is already awesome! Thanks again!

is your esp for paradise hall activated? I only took the texture files and whip marks and placed it on my folder. Im quite scared to use that mod, with that amount of scripts present in it, hah.

Yes, the esp. for Paradise halls is activated. The full mod is.  I didn't really tried PH modalities, I installed it just for whip marks.

The great point with that wounds is that they are totally randomized! It's not a "total wounded skin texture" which replaced the original texture, but really a randomized shader, probably based on the original wounds skin effect of the original game. Which means every punishment scene will let different marks on your PC skin, not always the same wound. (The wounds dissapear early, I read somewhere on the forum how let them longer).

I didn't try PH, but I presume it works, as I didn't had any CTD since I installed it, and I had some message about how many slaves I got on the top of my screen.

But for obvious reasons, I don't have some stuff like S3. I presume it would be a conflict with PH.

I have SD, PH, all zaz pack, Overhaul, Dark Invest, and really minors stuff. If it can help you!

I don't know if this is even possible, but I use "Basic Needs" (and a lot of people use Realistic Needs or something). Could be added to the mod if the guard tossed some food/drink in your cell (before/after the punishment, or even just after putting you there)?

Thx, and nice work

The stuck camera is currently a side effect of how I make sure the player doesn't move around. Not sure if I can work around that, but I'll try.

Updating and additional mod corrects problem white run.

is it normal that the camera is set at the scene of bondage?

we remain "stuck" in the cross after the BDSM scene (solves a jump), is this intentional?

after the departure of the soldier we are naked (clothes of prisoner not in the inventory of PC)

Did you use the picture 9 to change the area?

Whether I did the same for the other prison.

Good to hear that Whiterun is resolved!

Sadly, the camera is set during the punishment scene. I'll work on finding a better solution.

Yes, the guard doesn't hand you back your clothing. You can file an official complaint with the Jarl in whatever hold you're currently incarcerated. ;) (Not sure if I'll fix this, but probably.... it is kind of entertaining.)

Not sure what you mean by "picture 9"?

The other prisons should work the same way, except for Solitude, Markarth and the "mage city" (can't recall the name). They should work like in vanilla skyrim.

Tried again had to use the 'player.unequipall' command and the rest fired off properly uncluding the whipping.

Not sure the Cross is the best one to use though perhaps one of the stocks would make more sense.

Did you have access to your inventory. If you unequip all your gear manually, the scene should progress.

I'll add some variety in the future. This was more or less just a test, because I needed to experiment with some ai packages and stuff.

bind bug,view bug , cant turn around view

Not sure I understand the problem.

During the whipping scene, the camera is locked. This is a known limitation, but I'll try to fix it.

If you're not sure how to tell me what's wrong or a bug, you can always post screenshots and mark the problem in MS Paint. ;)

If your looking for a direction to take this mod, perhaps u might consider a "Prisoner of war" theme. If your involved in the civil war questline, enemy npc soldiers could "capture" you . As your clearly important and high ranking, and probbably know all sorts of important things.

Thereby setting the seen for interrogation/punishment/shitloads of hardcore bdsm smut :). hell, tie it in with sanguines debauchery and the prisoner could become a slave. Infact I really need to learnt to script,

* wanders away daydreaming*

Hi,

Mod enter in conflic with Sanguine's debauchery item for undress.

the object is not removable SD is active when.

You can drop it. Open the console and type "help debauchery 4". Two armors will be listed. Then type "player.drop XXXXX 1", without quotes of course. where XXXXX is the item code of one of those armor items listed. If you play a female character, then it's usually the first item. (Answered by user bjornk on SD topic)

I tried this mod and it worked like a charm! Very promising. Two things that I thought of could be improved: taking the prisoner out of the cell to the whipping rack, instead of a rack magically appearing in the cell. And could the marks from the whip be added to the mod pack, instead of the user having to install Paradise Halls to get the bloody goodness? :)

I have one suggestion for this mod:

It would be cool if the prisoners would get 1 lash for each 50 (or whatever number you think is reasonable) gold bounty on them. And then each lash decreases the maximum health by 1 hp permanently. In case the max health is reduced to 1 the lashes either stop decreasing health or kill the prisoner.

can't u make a single button to unequip all items? it's not very user friendly to use the console.

You can also open the inventory and unequipp items from there. That's the way I imagined people doing it.

I tried this mod and it worked like a charm! Very promising. Two things that I thought of could be improved: taking the prisoner out of the cell to the whipping rack, instead of a rack magically appearing in the cell. And could the marks from the whip be added to the mod pack, instead of the user having to install Paradise Halls to get the bloody goodness? :)

I drew my own textures, so they'll come in an update to Zaz Animation Pack. ;)

I have one suggestion for this mod:

It would be cool if the prisoners would get 1 lash for each 50 (or whatever number you think is reasonable) gold bounty on them. And then each lash decreases the maximum health by 1 hp permanently. In case the max health is reduced to 1 the lashes either stop decreasing health or kill the prisoner.

I'm considering adjusting punishment based on the amount of bounty, yes. Still deciding on what to do, but most likely nothing permanent.

I had the mod get stuck once in Whiterun. Right after walking to the guard barracks and entering through the door the guard said to remove all clothes, but the controls were semi-disabled so I couldn't open the inventory.. I still could raise/lower fists and attempt to pick a lock on the door and nothing else . Then I loaded a save and went straight to the barracks to pickpocket some guards and then everything worked fine. So I guess either the controls were still locked after entering the area or they got locked too soon.

so,
why not use the whipping animation for the punishment scene somehow?
the one in zaz recources.

i know nothing of modding so forgive my
stupid questions.

great work so far, i hope to see this
evolve further! :)

Your character gets tied to a cross and is whipped by a guard when you sleep in the cell. Too bad the whip marks disappear lol

On the nexus "Paradise halls" page (mod which gives the whip marks), the creator wrote the command how to make the marks appear longer. Maybe you should have a look.

But he said that command will act on every texture in the game.

Indeed. It's a change to the .ini file which controls how long decals appear in game. It'd affect things like regular blood stains as well.

I know the punishment scene works fine for me but the guard uses combat animations.

I believe there was a proper whipping animation in the resources pack (I might be wrong about this)

I think it would make more sense to use it.

Anyway I look forward to more updates, keep up the fine work.

Sugestions /wish list:

An option to skip the journey to the prison.

Movable camera during punishment.

Selectable/random punishments.

Also, after punishment my prison rags do not equip and are gone forever.

Not necessarily a bug. I may have a conflicting (ap maybe?)

On the nexus "Paradise halls" page (mod which gives the whip marks), the creator wrote the command how to make the marks appear longer. Maybe you should have a look.

But he said that command will act on every texture in the game.

Indeed. It's a change to the .ini file which controls how long decals appear in game. It'd affect things like regular blood stains as well.

In the SexAddicts (and the SexIs) mod the bukkake textures are applied and one of the parameters used when applying the texture is how long it lasts. If you could apply whip marks like that you could also set how long they remain.