[WIP + REL] Histeria and Vie modding and Conversion

When I downloaded it earlier, it was the original and Histeria later posted the fix.  Looks like Vie101010 changed the link to the fix, but forgot to include the full armor set.

I'm not sure if i should post a link to the original files, but I'm sure Vie101010 will eventually fix the error.

[spoiler=show]

awesome these look great!

Waiting patiently for release

sure.. ^^

Cora Warrior only contains the mesh fix. Nothing else in it. Please fix it. Thank you! :)

yes my bad. i accidentally delete the main file.. ^_^

Cora Warrior only contains the mesh fix. Nothing else in it. Please fix it. Thank you! :)

You need to first install the original files that are listed in the first post.

Go to first post, go down to Cora Warrior 39. Then click the link below picture. It says it's a fix. That's all. Unless it's for another thing under a different name.

When I downloaded it earlier, it was the original and Histeria later posted the fix.  Looks like Vie101010 changed the link to the fix, but forgot to include the full armor set.

I'm not sure if i should post a link to the original files, but I'm sure Vie101010 will eventually fix the error.

link Fix please see first post for cora war 39

sory..

awesome these look great!

Waiting patiently for release

sure.. ^^

yes my bad. i accidentally delete the main file.. ^_^

Go to first post, go down to Cora Warrior 39. Then click the link below picture. It says it's a fix. That's all. Unless it's for another thing under a different name.

link Fix please for cora war 39

sory..

Thank you! :)

In that case, histeria you magnificent bastard, keep up the awesome work!

ROFL..yeah his bot like you rorono..

for some weird reason I cant download the cora armor from mediafire(always access denied, I even tried logging in still saying the same error ._.)

maybe reup it on mega please?

i create aditional link on sendspace see the first post :)

wah pengikut om histeria yak? hahaha....

PS: please Give Credit to Histeria too couse he is the one who mostly do the porting. :)

sudah mantannya saya xD

Histeria doesnt need credit, he needs to fap more rofl rofl rofl :v

woooh I can see ACC armors @@

how about the armor and clothes from here >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-CYmHZNdc

oh please >.<

lol, let see if we can make it.. :)

Very nice armors, luckily I was able to find this thread through the "what mod is this?" thread.

thanks

Loved the looks on Valle, is it possible for cbbe user wear without problem?

idk, cause i havent try it. feel free to try it then report back how is goin.. :)

right now we curently working at sorakage armor.

woooh I can see ACC armors @@

how about the armor and clothes from here >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-CYmHZNdc

oh please >.<

lol, let see if we can make it.. :)

Very nice armors, luckily I was able to find this thread through the "what mod is this?" thread.

thanks

Loved the looks on Valle, is it possible for cbbe user wear without problem?

idk, cause i havent try it. feel free to try it then report back how is goin.. :)

right now we curently working at sorakage armor.

oh dayum! my eyes @_@ look at that clothes so badass

Looks pretty good loaded it up everything looks good other then the black toenails but that is common with UNP wearing CBBE. Shutdown and did a little playing around. Colored the flames tried to add glow effect not sure if I did it right or not. But either way it stills looks pretty good even if I did the glow effect thing wrong.

post-25667-0-35864300-1365873011_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-75896300-1365873020_thumb.jpg

Thanks again for the awesome armor!