[WIP + REL] Histeria and Vie modding and Conversion

I seemed to have ran into a little problem. I've got an immense project going on atm where i'm combining all of my armor mods into 1 esp file and then apply each of the armors to all of the neutral NPCs (You know, the ones in the big cities, villages, mining camps). So i picked up a few of the armors from here and for some reason I cant seem to get the Executor armor to stick on an NPC. I dont know why. Usually when an armor is messed up, it'll CTD my CK while trying to add in an armor into CK, but i had no problem getting Executor in CK. But every time i apply the outfit to the NPC and preview it, CK CTD's. Now i can easily just apply it and hit ok without previewing it, but i have a feeling the game would CTD if i try to load it up. At first i figured that maybe this particular NPC didnt like it, so i put Black Alloy on the NPC, and it previewed just fine, so i'm guessing its just executor.

Does anyone have any idea if there's something wrong with Executor? or am i doing something wrong? And if so, what do i do to fix it?

Ya, i knew it covered all of that. I assumed it was a playermodel thing. But i had it cover everything from slot 30 to 43 (except the 'ring' and 'shield' slot). I did the same thing for Executor that i did for black alloy. But yet Brynjolf accepted Black Alloy and not Executor. Anyway, i downloaded the Executor meshes you sent, hopefully that'll fix it. If not, i'll just leave him with Black Alloy, i just liked the way Executor looks over Black Alloy.

Thank you for your time. :-D

Edit: By the way, is there by any chance a hair mesh for the Kosmos armor? I've been looking for a hair mesh for it but no luck. I suppose if i dont find one i might just use the hair from a shiva mod i downloaded a while back. The color of the hair is just perfect, however, the style doesnt look right with Kosmos' headset.

Edit #2: I just got around to editing the Executor with the new mesh you sent. I was too busy playing around with the Sorakage armor set (for some odd reason, the eyepatch doesnt work for the female. i have no idea why).  Anyway, i dont know what you did, but for some reason Brynjolf decided to accept Executor. So thank you for fixing it. And i apologize for wasting your time on this issue. Next step is to figure out why that eyepatch doesnt work. I can only think of 2 possible reasons. Either i messed up and put the male eyepatch on the female model, or the female model has a different slot then the male version

Edit #3: nevermind, figured it out. The female eyepatch has a different slot then the male one. If anyone else has this problem, you're gonna have to edit the dismemberment node so that it matches the other eyepatch.

which one from the chart did you use for Kos-mos? :-D

no. 128

!!!UPDATE!!!

RF Bellato Spirit 47

snip

http://www.mediafire.com/?n5v8438y36801aq

From what game does this armor come from? Also... UNP? CBBE?

from RF online

any type body should work

so i downloaded SORAKAGE ARMOR CBBE how to find the armor in game? does it appear in my inventory or is it a quest? or a console command? http://www.mediafire.com/download/72guru7au7dlq2r/HISsorakageFemaleArmor2-2.7z

smithing under Hide category or type Sorakage in console command

thx for the help with the SORAKAGE ARMOR CBBE is there a way to make the swords on the back not float? on the female version i see there is update for the male one but downloading that didn't seem to change the female one

try using transform in nifskope right click on Katana NiTriShape -> transform -> Edit, move it towards Y Axis, accept, again right click on Katana NiTriShape -> transform -> apply

Vie and Hizteria Modding and Conversion.

Do not upload any of this file into nexus or steam.

Do not use this mod for commercial use.

Guys I think your mods are absolutely fantastic, I hope you continue making and releasing them.