• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 5:13 PM, NookyMonster said:

In case there's anyone wondering why I included the "Ninja-Kunoichi" bikini in the release... I enjoy playing a stealth build a lot, and gear up accordingly.  Here's a sample of Piper in one version of her ninja gear as my apprentice.  She's swift, silent, and sexy.  (Click to enlarge)

Casual

377160_20210212180252_1.png.310269ad3601223f9528ee17878ed05b.png

Full Gear

Kunoichi 1

So I hate to be THAT guy....

but I've been looking through the forum for installation for these extra textures on TOP OF the original mod, which I have installed and is working correctly. 

I've tried installing the textures via Vortex, and the updated outfits don't seem to show up in game even though they "installed" successfully. I've also tried manually dragging them into the game files. specifically to fallout4/data/textures/dickypinup. 

and the esp went in fallout4/data

that doesn't seem to work either. if this has already been answered, could you link it for me as i can't find it? or provide a little extra help on the subject? 

thanks again. 

On 3/17/2021 at 11:13 AM, NookyMonster said:

Hey, Jhelpura.  I hope I can help.  No, you shouldn't have to make any manual changes.  Some starting questions...

Q: Is this the first time you've installed this mod (version 1.2) or did you update from previous versions?

Q: Are you running the latest version of Fallout 4?  If not, which version are you using?

Q: How many active mods are you running?  (See below for instructions on how to find out. *)

Here's some things to check out...

1. I can't tell from your post, but make sure you DON'T HAVE BOTH VERSIONS of this mod installed.  If you're running close to the max number of mods (see below * on how to find the total mods installed), you should use the ESL version; otherwise you can use the ESP version.  Installing both could cause problems, however.
  2. Make sure you're using version 3 of Dicky's Pinup Outfit.  Both CBBE and Fusion Girl versions are compatible, but the previous versions of Dicky's mod have a different configuration, so they won't work with this one.
  3. Make sure this mod is Active/Enabled, not just installed.  Some people have installed the mod in Vortex but haven't DEPLOYED it, thus activating it.  To make sure:  In Vortex go to the Plugins tab and either search for my mod or type "Nooky" in the filter entry box under the Name field header.  Locate the "NookyMonster DPO Textures" plugin and makes sure it shows "Enabled".
  4. If you're using the ESP version, make sure it comes AFTER Dicky's Pinup Mod in the load order.  This isn't necessary with the ESL version.
  5. If all the above checks out, you can manually check that the installation folders are present.  Check there are files in the following folders...

\Fallout4\Data\Textures\NookyMonster\DPOTextures\
\Fallout4\Data\Materials\NookyMonster\Materials\
\Fallout4\Data\NookyMonster DPO Textures.ESP  or  \Fallout4\Data\NookyMonster DPO Textures ESL.ESP

* To determine how many active mods you have installed:  In Vortex, go to the Plugins tab.  At the top right it should show totals for active and light plugins (" Active:###  Light:###").

FINALLY! LOL. 

been looking for this. 

I messaged you earlier on a diff message. ignore that one. 

I'll try this and see what happens. 

I did it already once via Vortex, and nothing worked. to be fair, i didn't "check" to see if the plugin was enabled. so i'll try it again. if it doesn't work, i'll try again with a fresh new install of fallout 4 after deleting all the files and see if that changes anything. 

• 2 months later...