19 minutes ago, Back2friday said:

For example, the pink has black attachment. It's only pink on the front side :p.

Hmm, that's strange.  The textures should be covering the whole object (piece of clothing).  Both the pink bikini and skirt textures cover the whole item.

Im sorry if you're not understanding English ain't my first language.  

Not a problem.  I interact with lots of people around the world on the internet.  ?  I was just trying to understand so I could help.

But dont worry about it, it was not what I was looking for anyway. Maybe if you are able to update in the future I might try again. 

That's a shame (unfortunate).  I'd like for you to be able to use the mod.  There's another update I'm releasing in a few days, but I'm concerned (thinking) that it still won't work for you.  In the meantime (until then), you can try installing a similar textures mod and see if you have the same problems.  This mod is very light weight in terms of its technical impact.

Thank you for responding appreciated it.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.  Best wishes.

41 minutes ago, NookyMonster said:

Hmm, that's strange.  The textures should be covering the whole object (piece of clothing).  Both the pink bikini and skirt textures cover the whole item.

Really? Hmmm i renamed the pink bikini with the american bikini from the original DPO, but its like on the picture (last one) the attachment are black. Its probably another one that covers the whole item. 

I dont understand why its not working, Vortex installed it correctly in place, no disabled plugins. Ive been installing mods for a quite a time now and kinda understand how thing work and also dont just install things before knowing incompatibilities. (its a lesson i learned with aaf/animations) 

These are just simple textures so it should not be a problem to install, but apperently it is. The esp file also made my game crash after installing with Vortex. Esp file is completely separate from DPO as i can access these with esp explorer, but only bikini tops (physics and static), but when access armor bench, the game ctd. (I also use cbp 1.9) 

Well last try, ill give you my load order maybe you can see something 

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
HUDFramework.esm
WorldwideGhoulsV400.esl
Worldwide Ghouls v1.esl
InoueYivianBrand.esl
DetectiveFO4-LR.esl
AM Equipable Penis + Nudesuits.esl
Atomic Muscle LM Patch.esl
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
TortureDevices.esm
MaleBodies.esm
CBBE.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
YoungLaraCroftFacePreset.esp
MODGirlyAnimation.esp
USP .45_by_tooun.esp
KSHairdos.esp
freefov.esp
Reduced Scope Fade In.esp
Remington700 PrecisionStock.esp
HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp
HairVariations_Conversions.esp
ParagonHairs.esp
BDO Hair.esp
Immersive HUD.esp
Skip DIMA memories.esp
LooksMenu.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
Hookers.esp
InoueYivianBrand.esp
ava.esp
ESPExplorerFO4.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
Fallout4_outfts.esp
Lazmans_highheels_outfits.esp
DangerousNights.esp
Schlong.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp   <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< DISABLED not sure why this is here
JackgasNightclubOfTheCommonwealth.esp
CorvalhoWidowShotgun.esp
RU556.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
K-Girl outfits.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
Custom Moans.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - 1k.esp   <<<<<<<< DISABLED not sure why this is here
FAR.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
UlfSkinOverlay.esp
indarello_animations.esp
FO4 Seasons - Autumn - AllDLC.esp
No Borders.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
Fo4FI_FPS_fix.esp
NAC-FH.esp
NAC-NW.esp
NAC.esp

BTW do you know what file has the pink texture for skirt? acc_pink.dds? 

I don't recognize most of those mods, so I don't see anything jumping out at me that would cause the problem you're describing.

39 minutes ago, Back2friday said:

i can access these with esp explorer, but only bikini tops (physics and static)

Don't use the bikini items found in my mod (the ones named 'physics' and 'static').  Those are test objects I was using prior to releasing the last update and forgot to remove them.  They're not dangerous to your game, just test versions that probably won't work well.  They'll be removed after the next update anyway.  Only use the bikini models in Dicky's mod.  Sorry, that's my fault.

Here's the corrected ESP's (without the test objects), if you want to try overwriting the installed one in the Fallout4\Data folder.

NookyMonster DPO Textures.espNookyMonster DPO Textures ESL.esp

39 minutes ago, Back2friday said:

BTW do you know what file has the pink texture for skirt? acc_pink.dds? 

Yes, that's the texture file for the pink skirt.

1 hour ago, NookyMonster said:

Here's the corrected ESP's (without the test objects), if you want to try overwriting the installed one in the Fallout4\Data folder.

NookyMonster DPO Textures.esp 27.64 kB · 0 downloads NookyMonster DPO Textures ESL.esp 27.64 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah it is not showing up in armor workbench.  Just the same textures. I double checked the dpo version and it's the latest version v3 not legacy.  So idk what I am doing wrong lol. 

As for test items that explains the ctd I guess.  

Files are in data texture/materials Nookymonster.

I also tried placing the files in dpo folder no success. 

Only thing I can think of is doing a batch build in bodyslide, but I doubt that would fix it. 

Renaming the files and replacing does work tho, but I am not going to do that with all 77 files lol. 

Sneak Peek #3:  Chrome Bikini and Nuka Cola Outfit (Jacket, Bikini, Skirt)

As requested by a mod supporter, a Nuka Cola themed jacket and skirt will complete the outfit with the bikini that was released in the previous update.

377160_20210309015533_1.png.32f6181fb66295f750e480e5ed5d62b3.png

Spoiler

377160_20210309015308_1.png.e714f0708cd5ade95d3c43edab06aa63.png377160_20210309020704_1.png.0a4faf04d30c68a8cc4b73b03a81cbd2.png377160_20210309022310_1.png.22efffbffd2db078ca102fd3456c44e4.png

The Chrome bikini will make a nice addition to this and the some of the other outfits in the update.

377160_20210306174611_1.png.cde15a9cd5cef66f41ae832aff0826ee.png377160_20210309020200_1.png.a29a8a5e5687ca912b1a506a94872d64.png377160_20210309020415_1.png.68cc26dd66e18fd6d45a8c762cc009c8.png377160_20210309022335_1.png.b15fb7b14fce2a996cf7e703a16abae0.png

Sneak Peek #2:  Wildchild Outfit (Jacket, Bikini, Skirt)

Inspired by the Harley Quinn character of Batman lore, this outfit is ideally suited for those who prefer to travel through life on the "less-frequented road not on the map".  (Click to enlarge)

1368386811_Viper01.png.2bc4f76fda2f07d4183fde174c5a3cae.png    1248911803_WildchildWalk600.gif.16d56b9481453793e72292687f4a1fb6.gif

Spoiler

Always leave 'em with a smile.

377160_20210309203753_1.png.fe1806d44b2a2c63c91c98cff28e80d6.png1413188081_Viper02.png.f4d1a79ee5e0ecc80a04e64ef0f5414c.png1993647801_Viper03.png.1fb15db9ffc5d71be1164bbb7adc8792.png

377160_20210223081103_1.png.c1272c05ff3acd0a26d21f8fd12354f5.png

17 hours ago, zeniyudye said:

hmmm... will there be plans for additional metallic textures added  after chrome?

I won't be planning content of future updates until this one is out.  As always, I'm glad to receive requests/suggestions from mod users.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Michel889 said:

those updates seems great!

Thanks, Michel889.  This update is going to be a bit less lore-friendly, but I hope everyone will find something in it to enjoy.  Getting good feedback is key to making designs people want.

Sneak Peek #1:  The Starlight Outfit (Jacket, Bikini)

A dark jacket and bikini with a stellar view of the cosmos.  A galactic scene on back of the jacket and a field of stars stretching over the arms and shoulders and on both parts of the bikini.  The scene appears normally in bright light, but when in darker areas, the stars glow and shimmer giving a mesmerizing effect.

699072538_Starlight3Panel.png.a6a48820461f462ad772503f7524ebae.png

Spoiler

377160_20210304143459_1.png.09aebb6f9d06e0ed2b377c0725537256.png377160_20210304201100_1.png.a00d3eeefddf3d65bbab846edee12ff1.png

Update 1.2 Release Notes

Version 1.2 introduces an experimental aspect for this mod:  glowing outfits.  In this update, I wanted to explore the possibilities for texture development within Fallout 4.  This is the result.

Glowing Outfits
There are six(6) glowing outfits added by this update:  five(5) theme outfits (Power, Energy, Dawnstar, Light Side, Dark Side) and one(1) glowing bikini (Quest).  In my testing of these outfits, I attempted to find the optimal setting for the brightness, or luminosity, for each one.  I quickly realized that this is actually an impossibility since many FO4 gamers, like myself, have mods that alter the default brightness in the game, both interior and/or exterior.

Thus, I could only choose what I thought would be the best setting for a game with vanilla lighting while making allowances for the lighting mods I knew were available.  The default setting, however, won't be best for every player.  Therefore, I have made a Vortex script available for configuring the luminosity of the glowing effect, so each player can make the effect brighter or darker, according to their preference.

The script runs within Vortex and installs the necessary configuration files to accommodate the luminosity (brightness) you choose from four available levels.  Feel free to run this script as often as you wish to find the best setting to suit your preference.  Please note:  This script is completely OPTIONAL.  You only need to download and run this script if you want to change the luminosity (brightness) of the outfits.  If you're satisfied with the default setting, use of this script isn't necessary.

If you prefer to install the glowing outfit configuration files manually, just perform a manual download of the script, open the compressed archive, and copy the appropriate BGSM files to the Fallout4\Data\Materials\NookyMonster\DPOMaterials folder, overwriting the ones already present.

Please report a detailed description of any problems you have with this script, and I will address them as soon as I can.

So What's Next?
This update wasn't very lore friendly, I admit, mostly because I wanted to explore what was possible from my imagination within the boundaries of Fallout 4.  Now that I've done that, I'd like the next update to have new textures that will complement the immersive quality of the game or at least look like the character could have found, bought, or made the outfits in some reasonable fashion (pardon the pun).  

For example:  I initially planned to make the Brown Snakeskin bikini a part of the the next update, but eventually decided to include it in this one to give everyone a taste of what is to come.  I plan to make a matching jacket and skirt for the Snakeskin bikini, as well as some other outfits patterned after various animal skins.  If all goes well, it should allow your character or follower to look really bad ass, especially when accompanied with additional mods to add more flavor.

Below is a screenshot of Piper in an outfit called "The Huntress" as an example of my use of additional mods.  (Click to enlarge)
377160_20210306173442_1.png.be132184e7797f10b205c7106fed0cca.png

Thank you, again, to all those who use my mod, support my work, and encourage me with your up-votes and comments.  I couldn't do it without you.

Now, game on, you sexy beast.

Postscript: Thoughts on New Outfits

• Checkered Outfit:  Inspired by the girls of Nascar.  If you've ever seen the girls who greet and congratulate the winner of Nascar then you'll understand why they risk their lives driving so fast to the finish line.  LOL
  • Spider Web Bikini:  I know, I know.  What's the point?  It doesn't really cover anything.  She might as well just be naked.  Well, it was mostly for Piper's vampire mashup outfit, but I'm always looking to push the bounds of slootiness to the next level.
  • Snakeskin Bikini:  A taste of things to come.  The next update will include a matching jacket, skirt and gloves.
  • Chrome Bikini:  Finally!  I get stare at her body close up and act as though I'm checking my hair.
  • Freedom Jacket:  I'm not sure if the point of this was too subtle.  The idea being that the white fade on the back represented a beam of light striking and shattering the chains of tyranny.
  • Wildchild Outfit:  Inspired by the Harley Quinn character of Batman lore.  An outfit for those who want to play characters with... "alternative views".
  • Glowing Outfits:  I don't know if anyone will actually use any of these in their game, but it was something with which I was experimenting and just didn't want to scrap.  Perhaps they can be improved upon in the future.
  • Pirate Outfit:  There's other pirate outfit mods that go well with this outfit.  VTaw's Wardrobe #5 has a nice pirate hat and accessories, for example.

57 minutes ago, Operand said:

Latest version seems to be missing textures. I.e. the material swap is properly defined (it is possible to modify on a workbench), but the textures themselves are missing - I found it on a skirt with the pink "missing texture" outcome.

Yes, you're correct.  I'm re-uploading them now.  Sorry.  I don't know what happened yet.  Thanks for reporting the issue.

I've re-uploaded the install files.  Apparently all the textures files that were in subfolders didn't get picked up by the compression/zipping program.  (Sigh)

Thanks, Operand.

14 minutes ago, NookyMonster said:

I've re-uploaded the install files.  Apparently all the textures files that were in subfolders didn't get picked up by the compression/zipping program.  (Sigh)

No worries. This mod is the sole reason I started using the outfit again (what can I say.. I like variety of a high quality when it comes to .. fashion). Great job.

16 hours ago, Drapo said:

Sorry to ask but for the Ninja-Kunoichi picture you have up where is that extra armor pieces from?  and the boots/cap for he spiderweb picture?

thanks

The only ones I can give you are:

- Tera Rogue

- Maxson's Cape

Search NexusMods for these names and you'll find them.  I don't give direct links to mods anymore for several reasons.

The cape has been re-modded by me (a mashup), so it won't look the same for you.  Sorry.

The boots are from another mod I've re-modded and are unavailable now.  The author has retired from the modding scene.   I would recommend VTaw's Wardrobe series which has some similar boots in at least one of them.

In the Fallout section of this forum (website) there are "Mod Request" threads where you can post images, and other users will tell you what the mod is and where to find it.  You can post one of my screenshots there, if you want, but be mindful that screenshots of the Spider Web bikini should be posted in the adult section.

Good luck.

5 hours ago, NookyMonster said:

The only ones I can give you are:

- Tera Rogue

- Maxson's Cape

Search NexusMods for these names and you'll find them.  I don't give direct links to mods anymore for several reasons.

The cape has been re-modded by me (a mashup), so it won't look the same for you.  Sorry.

The boots are from another mod I've re-modded and are unavailable now.  The author has retired from the modding scene.   I would recommend VTaw's Wardrobe series which has some similar boots in at least one of them.

In the Fallout section of this forum (website) there are "Mod Request" threads where you can post images, and other users will tell you what the mod is and where to find it.  You can post one of my screenshots there, if you want, but be mindful that screenshots of the Spider Web bikini should be posted in the adult section.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info

Hey really like this mod but I cant seem to get it to work. Ive downloaded both esp and esl versions and loaded it up with vortex but I do not get any other options at the work bench. Am I missing something? Should I manually add everything...(would seem like a pain). Anyway thanks.

edit: NVM didnt have version 3 of dickys.........geez

58 minutes ago, Jhelpura said:

Hey really like this mod but I cant seem to get it to work. Ive downloaded both esp and esl versions and loaded it up with vortex but I do not get any other options at the work bench. Am I missing something? Should I manually add everything...(would seem like a pain). Anyway thanks.

Hey, Jhelpura.  I hope I can help.  No, you shouldn't have to make any manual changes.  Some starting questions...

Q: Is this the first time you've installed this mod (version 1.2) or did you update from previous versions?

Q: Are you running the latest version of Fallout 4?  If not, which version are you using?

Q: How many active mods are you running?  (See below for instructions on how to find out. *)

Here's some things to check out...

1. I can't tell from your post, but make sure you DON'T HAVE BOTH VERSIONS of this mod installed.  If you're running close to the max number of mods (see below * on how to find the total mods installed), you should use the ESL version; otherwise you can use the ESP version.  Installing both could cause problems, however.
  2. Make sure you're using version 3 of Dicky's Pinup Outfit.  Both CBBE and Fusion Girl versions are compatible, but the previous versions of Dicky's mod have a different configuration, so they won't work with this one.
  3. Make sure this mod is Active/Enabled, not just installed.  Some people have installed the mod in Vortex but haven't DEPLOYED it, thus activating it.  To make sure:  In Vortex go to the Plugins tab and either search for my mod or type "Nooky" in the filter entry box under the Name field header.  Locate the "NookyMonster DPO Textures" plugin and makes sure it shows "Enabled".
  4. If you're using the ESP version, make sure it comes AFTER Dicky's Pinup Mod in the load order.  This isn't necessary with the ESL version.
  5. If all the above checks out, you can manually check that the installation folders are present.  Check there are files in the following folders...
\Fallout4\Data\Textures\NookyMonster\DPOTextures\
\Fallout4\Data\Materials\NookyMonster\Materials\
\Fallout4\Data\NookyMonster DPO Textures.ESP  or  \Fallout4\Data\NookyMonster DPO Textures ESL.ESP

* To determine how many active mods you have installed:  In Vortex, go to the Plugins tab.  At the top right it should show totals for active and light plugins (" Active:###  Light:###").

33 minutes ago, dechuba said:

Just curious, what boots you are using for your characters?

LOL.  That's the most often asked question I get from the screenshots I've posted in the past.  The mod author did a great job.

They're from a mod called "Xia Outfit" by a modder named Snakel Plisken.  I have re-modded them for my own use, so they're not going to be exactly the same as you see in my screenshots.  I've tried contacting him to get his permission to publish my updated version, but I never got a reply.

His mod is found here at his Patreon account:  https://www.patreon.com/Snakel101/posts?filters[tag]=XIA