Question about "ESkin" and pubic hair...

I found this skintone called "ESkin" (Mod The Sims - ESkin-nAtural+) which looks great but sadly it only has no genitals (barbie) version on MTS and i was wondering if is there non-barbie version of this skin anywhere? If not any other similar skin recommendations with genitals?

There is creators blogspot (http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/articlelist_1677082281_1_1.html) but its in chinese and the download links want some bs site called "baidu" which is also chinese and wants account to download :/ its a mess so if someone has it...

and one more thing im using "Passion" mod for animations and was wondering if is there pubic hair mod that i can use with it 

I use passion and I have Cmar's pubic hair mod installed. I'll give you the link to his blog, it's old but I think the downloads work

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/pubic-body-hair.html?zx=779970bea39ab58c

About the page you mention, it has not given me problems downloading (I have used the automatic translator and probably having "Universal Bypass" and "Tampermonkey" installed has been useful, I don't know exactly what the last one does but it was activated when I started the download)

If you need something from her, tell me and I will try to download it and send it to you by PM

20 hours ago, shiftdelete99 said:

and one more thing im using "Passion" mod for animations and was wondering if is there pubic hair mod that i can use with it 

There is a merged file of all necessary Cmar stuff coming with passion (in the ZIP). If you use that, then you should have the Cmar pubic hairs installed, because this forms a part of the merge. See the PDF file in the Passion ZIP. Therein is a list of the Cmar contend merged.

10 hours ago, StellarLare said:

Great find thanks :)  Sadly there seems to be no adult version of natural skin i needed but ah well 

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

There is a merged file of all necessary Cmar stuff coming with passion (in the ZIP). If you use that, then you should have the Cmar pubic hairs installed, because this forms a part of the merge. See the PDF file in the Passion ZIP. Therein is a list of the Cmar contend merged.

Got it thanks

I know i already looked there was this "ESkin Fresh download ? - The Sims 3 General Discussion - LoversLab" also but the link StellarLare gave on here was better so im glad i asked 

I also have found these threads that mentions bunch of other skins 

"https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=616586"

Saying that it seems most skins thats available has the issue where they look good in one certain skin color (mostly white) while looking faded/pure black for other skincolors

• 3 weeks later...

I'll say that I personally prefer E-Skins. They are less "harsh" than some other skins. As for the male part texture, perhaps a bit of work, but not too difficult with a little "Patience and Practice"___ @JoshQ.

IF you like the E-Skin and the male part texture is not there, you can use GIMP image editor (free), or any other that you prefer, to "copy and paste" it from another skin that has that texture. This is what I did. You may need to adjust color tone, but again, this is where a little patience comes into play. I am not a rocket scientist, so I figure that if I can figure out such things... ANYONE can!!!! ))))))))))