shiftdelete99

Question about "ESkin" and pubic hair...

I found this skintone called "ESkin" (Mod The Sims - ESkin-nAtural+) which looks great but sadly it only has no genitals (barbie) version on MTS and i was wondering if is there non-barbie version of this skin anywhere? If not any other similar skin recommendations with genitals?

There is creators blogspot (http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/articlelist_1677082281_1_1.html) but its in chinese and the download links want some bs site called "baidu" which is also chinese and wants account to download :/ its a mess so if someone has it...

and one more thing im using "Passion" mod for animations and was wondering if is there pubic hair mod that i can use with it 

I use passion and I have Cmar's pubic hair mod installed. I'll give you the link to his blog, it's old but I think the downloads work

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/pubic-body-hair.html?zx=779970bea39ab58c

About the page you mention, it has not given me problems downloading (I have used the automatic translator and probably having "Universal Bypass" and "Tampermonkey" installed has been useful, I don't know exactly what the last one does but it was activated when I started the download)

If you need something from her, tell me and I will try to download it and send it to you by PM

20 hours ago, shiftdelete99 said:

and one more thing im using "Passion" mod for animations and was wondering if is there pubic hair mod that i can use with it 

There is a merged file of all necessary Cmar stuff coming with passion (in the ZIP). If you use that, then you should have the Cmar pubic hairs installed, because this forms a part of the merge. See the PDF file in the Passion ZIP. Therein is a list of the Cmar contend merged.

10 hours ago, StellarLare said:

Great find thanks :)  Sadly there seems to be no adult version of natural skin i needed but ah well 

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

There is a merged file of all necessary Cmar stuff coming with passion (in the ZIP). If you use that, then you should have the Cmar pubic hairs installed, because this forms a part of the merge. See the PDF file in the Passion ZIP. Therein is a list of the Cmar contend merged.

Got it thanks

I know i already looked there was this "ESkin Fresh download ? - The Sims 3 General Discussion - LoversLab" also but the link StellarLare gave on here was better so im glad i asked 

I also have found these threads that mentions bunch of other skins 

"https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=616586"

Saying that it seems most skins thats available has the issue where they look good in one certain skin color (mostly white) while looking faded/pure black for other skincolors