Body overhaul slider project part1

On 6/25/2022 at 9:33 PM, tensepunisher said:

Attached are fixed sliders. There wasn't any major differences with Cmar's updates between v2 and v3 that I could tell, so this is hokusai's sliders from his last posting here. Haven't had any issues with them in terms of breakage.

Hokusai26_061622_update.zip 18.47 MB · 283 downloads

Thank you for this. Although some of the sliders still don't work, like the abs slider, for instance.

22 hours ago, LynnPococo said:

Thank you for this. Although some of the sliders still don't work, like the abs slider, for instance.

Thanks. I'm not a modder so it would have to be up to someone to carry on or revamp this project.

Have you noticed any other sliders that are not functioning properly?

Great mod. Some requests from testing it extensively, can to make it possible for:

female back and ribcage can have less depth

Allow the hip bones to go lower and wider without dragging everything else with it too

Shallower waist slider

Narrower neck

Lower traps

Increase breast size without increasing nipple size

smaller breasts

smaller bum

bum cheek separation

more hip q angle

smaller hands

skinnier arms

wider thigh gap without creating a wide vagina

It would be great if each individual slider targeted only one body area as it would allow for fine tuning, whereas some just distort everything around it once it gets to a certain level. right shoulder slider is completely useless as it just morphs so many things, however it has a useful shallower waist function amongst it.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice issues with WW animations out of alignment, every time I have this issue it's slider related. I don't have all of these only chest, butt and shoulder but it causes the animations to be out of place by quite a bit, I don't even have the height slider (hip section file) either. 

So annoying. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 5:34 AM, bagracer said:

Cmar has a slider converter utility that updates sliders that broke with werewolves. I ran these sliders through it and they all work now, you just point it to a folder with the sliders in it, tell it a folder to output to, and run the program, that easy.

I've been using the Slider converter utility but the only slider that has been working is the Butt, Feet, Hip and Waist. The other slider  will break the game upon starting it. Have you stumble similar problem?

• 3 months later...

I really want to use these. They're really popular and a lot of custom sims use them. But they completely break my game - it either keeps it from running period or it doesn't allow me to drag that area on a Sim. Tried the Slider Converter program and that didn't fix anything, sadly. Playing on the Infants update. Please come back , your work is appreciated :(

• 3 weeks later...

hi hokusai26 ,First of all I am grateful for your effort for your work, secondly I come to inform you that your sliders have small defects, when I create my sims some parts are deformed, I tell you that I only downloaded your sliders only for the body, nothing for the face, but when I modify the feet, the knees, some part of the face is deforming, but mostly it affects the eyes, I would like you to update your sliders because I like them, below I leave you an image of the eyes inserted, that error commonly happens, this error only happens when i use your sliders,  the sclera of the eye gets very deep 

thanks 04-05-2023_22-45-14.png.4239b6c51aedefee1c285f94148e2a6a.png

04-05-2023_22-55-55.png.abe1c74b79efcc01ffe3b7421770b8cf.png

I told you that this happens when sims was updated, it worked perfectly when it had version 1.93.146, but the 1.96 update ruined it and now its sliders have many errors

Edited by dizg
On 5/4/2023 at 7:53 PM, dizg said:

hi hokusai26 ,First of all I am grateful for your effort for your work, secondly I come to inform you that your sliders have small defects, when I create my sims some parts are deformed, I tell you that I only downloaded your sliders only for the body, nothing for the face, but when I modify the feet, the knees, some part of the face is deforming, but mostly it affects the eyes, I would like you to update your sliders because I like them, below I leave you an image of the eyes inserted, that error commonly happens, this error only happens when i use your sliders,  the sclera of the eye gets very deep 

thanks 

I told you that this happens when sims was updated, it worked perfectly when it had version 1.93.146, but the 1.96 update ruined it and now its sliders have many errors

Idk if you already figured this out, but that glitch was actually caused by the 1.96 patch. There has since been released a hotfix which fixed it.

Question about the CLEANV2 slider: it said its supposed to push the breasts together but I am not seeing that when I do it, it just makes them larger

Also can someone explain what 3/4 left-right means in the documentation pdf? Its mentioned multiple times such as "Up /Down and 3/4
Up/Down on Right Chest" What does that 3/4 part even mean?

Edited by briarknit
  • 2 weeks later...

This conflict appears when I use this otherwise near perfect set of sliders.  Any reason to be concerned?  You mention that some of CMAR's stuff is made redundant with your packages.  But the documentation doesn't appear to address this particular CMAR slider.  Hopefully, it's a minor matter.  Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 19.02.37.png

Also, call it an edge case maybe.  A male with a feminine frame or a female with a masculine frame... the leg sliders are absent completely.

Edited by cygo
  • 2 months later...

Anyone know how to get the sliders to apply to werewolves as well? A few sliders do, a couple others can be made to by removing gender restrictions from them in morphmaker, but others simply don't work. On top of that, no hotspots at all are available for werewolves' chests, necks, and lower legs when the sliders are installed.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

edit: Just checked with the most recent sliders, male werewolves do have most of their sliders sans the foot sliders, but females now are missing neck, chest, stomach, thighs, lower legs, lower arms, and back. This all would be so much simpler if EA weren't terrified of wolf boobs.

Edited by skydragon92
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 2:28 PM, gotalighter said:

So what was in the recent update?

The changelog doesn't say anything, except for from the last update in 2022.

I'm sure there's more, but the one thing that I noticed is that hip dips seem a little more prominent now when using the front sliders for thighs, hips, and love handles.

On 8/22/2023 at 3:30 PM, skydragon92 said:

I'm sure there's more, but the one thing that I noticed is that hip dips seem a little more prominent now when using the front sliders for thighs, hips, and love handles.

Your right, I wasn't so sure before either, but now that you mention it, yeah the hips and love handles seems more prominent now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...