[The Sims 3] [Update 29/03/22] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

52 minutes ago, landess said:

I'm guessing if I go into the game and look for a solo animation featuring the Scarecrow as an object - there isn't one?

@ghost-17a has a couple of scarecrow anims in his xml. As I do not have Seasons (may get it?) I have never seen those anims run.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! You are so fast ? Are you going on your break now, or will we still have the joy of your company :D Thank you so very much for all the joy you bring us. Stay safe, lots of love and happy advent and yule in case you take your break witch will be well earned with all you have made ???❤️

Hi beloved Lucas!  Sadly I have to report an error from your last update ?.  have no idea as to why this happens ? but new KinkyLucasAnimations.package enable just a few animations giving me 19 animations  ? compaired to your old 109 ? (Here Claire and Jared Ursine-Frio demonstrate the sitting-front animation that dissappeared in the new update :( )

1447429339_JaredClaire.jpg.ac50bc9a285d3d97db4bb09e168b0bfe.jpg

The new KinkyLucasMultiAnimations.package I get 42, old 40, and new KinkyLucasRoughAnimations.package 80, old the same 80 (using Passion-mod)? I can not see why when I open the OKW_KinkyLucasAnimations.package in notebook as i always do ? to add more objects (like the Alter, BrainEnhancingMachine etc... ?) The file looks OK so I don't uderstand why. I will just use the old version for now, but hope you can figure out why this happens... If I don't hear from you because of you being needed elsewhere have a happy advent and Yuletide. Stay safe, lots of love and happy Hollidays ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ??1492993147_CajsagetstakenbyAliens.jpg.ce0011961d23c195d91e1a75883313f1.jpg

Nice winter picture with typical Sims action(Cajse gets abducted yet again by aliens) !!!!! :D

Edited by MrsSanta

Have just downloaded the fies again and wil give it a test Angelus75.....

YESSSS, it worked you where right.  Thank you so much for replying ? Now i will open the OKW file and add the other objects, and hopefully not destroy anything(not that I think my adding objects had anything to do with it anyway ??) :D  Take care and happy simming ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, CardinalBirb said:

When updating the animation packs in general, do I just replace the old files (outside of game)? And also do I have to delete and re-input the package name in the Oniki in-game menu for packages? Or just replace the files (outside of game?)

Not understand what you mean by "outside of game"? Generally, a direct replacement of an existing package, you unzip the package, either copy and paste to where the old files are, or click, drag and drop. Either of those methods will overwrite the old files with the new files.

Delete the caches as you should whenever adding or replacing any CC and start your game. If you had the old files properly registered, and they were working, the new files will use the same registry and you should NOT need to reregister animations. 

On 12/4/2021 at 11:04 PM, LadySmoks said:

Not understand what you mean by "outside of game"? Generally, a direct replacement of an existing package, you unzip the package, either copy and paste to where the old files are, or click, drag and drop. Either of those methods will overwrite the old files with the new files.

Delete the caches as you should whenever adding or replacing any CC and start your game. If you had the old files properly registered, and they were working, the new files will use the same registry and you should NOT need to reregister animations. 

just meant in the packages folder. thx.

19 hours ago, CardinalBirb said:

just meant in the packages folder. thx.

Just a short observation.

When the Sims 3 starts, it first goes through and makes a list of ALL files available for use, and once complete, then makes choosing either new game or save file available.

Which ever you choose - the .exe will now begin 'building' that world based on the information in the save file or the default start in any world USING game files available. Most of the time if this process can not find a file requested, it will find a suitable replacement or use nothing.

Say you have one pair of shoes IRL. You go and put those on before you leave. If you switch shoes - nothing changes. If the shoes are wrong and don't fit, you find another or wear nothing at all. This is how the game handles the files when building a game session based on criteria found in that save or new game start. Changing a file makes no difference as long as the name is the same - THIS - is what the game looks for when starting.

The caches you hear players mention deleting are just short-cut lists the game uses to speed up the load time. By deleting these caches/lists, you force the game to make a new one with ONLY the files available - so it will include new files and remove missing ones (removed/changed content).

Maybe you are not aware, but you could delete the entire Sims 3 documents folder, and the game would build a brand new one when booted up. Of course anything there would now be brand new/default and everything in the deleted folder would be gone if no archive made - but this is just to show how the game works - it's not a single 'game', but instruction to build the game and then the saves become individual 'games' - you could have a different MOD folder for each save series if you wanted. You'd just have to swap them before starting that particular save or it would likely fail with a corrupt game being offered once done loading.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 12:18 AM, ghost-17a said:

they include animations from older KinkyLucasAnimations package. Analust animations are available separately. pets animations are excluded.

Thank you for your reply. May I know the reason why pets animations are excluded and no longer developed? You weren't satisfied with their quality or you just don't want to be a part of this specific kink?

On 1/2/2022 at 8:58 PM, wapitawg said:

Thank you for your reply. May I know the reason why pets animations are excluded and no longer developed? You weren't satisfied with their quality or you just don't want to be a part of this specific kink?

Hello,

I have not included Pets animations here because of two things. First, it's not something everyone wanted in their game so whoever needs it can drop me a message. Second, I'm not going to make Pets animation anymore because I have a list of 100+ regular sims animations (which interests me more) so no free time for pets animations.