Spoon and Mobile MISSING - KW Animations

Hey, guys
I'm playing with some KW animations, as L666, Amra72, MaryJane and K69, in Passion Mode.
In my folder I have a "dildo.package", for example, that is used in some KW L666 animations. Ok.

On the other hand...
There's a KW Amra72 animation, "Male Handjob" on toilet, in which it's missing a mobile on the hand of the sim.
There's also a KW L666 animation, "Cook Fucking" on stove, in which is missing a spoon on the hand of the sim.

Do you know where I could find those objects to download?

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

10 hours ago, mirokunaked said:

Do you know where I could find those objects to download?

They are part of your game. Like some of Lucas's Animations holding the camcorder. I don't know 'how' these items are called by the animation, but there are very few cases where another object must be installed. 2 examples I can think of off the top of my head are the handcuffs and stripper pole (without the pole the Sim would be spinning in the air). Oh, just remembered the riding crop and 2 bondage devices. The phone is also called in a couple other animations - the selfie handjob is one - do you have that animation/does the phone appear in that one?

Spoiler

Screenshot-270.jpg.c5079e9a5a75275a8f1ae239f9b92dde.jpgScreenshot-271.jpg.8d4c72610cab4bc42aeb5caf62f86e0f.jpg

I know the handcuffs could be installed, yet the animations wouldn't use them till a particular version of KW was released - so something was changed.

Although I can't 'help' you myself - I wanted you to know there's nothing to download. Either Lucas, Clydie, or TwilightStorm should be able to give more information. I'm pretty sure the object call is to a generic version of said objects/If you have University and unlock a pink phone skin, the animation will still call up a black basic one. I could be wrong though as I also have animations where an object - a bed in this case - will be moved around and it remains the same color as the one created in build/buy.

@Clydie

@TwilightStorm

@lucas1i

>>> Looking at your screenshots, I will recommend downloading some custom skins for your Sims - the 'Barbie' look is not the best version you can have.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sims+3+custom+skin+textures&atb=v209-1&ia=web  Just make sure the ones (yes - you can have MANY) you choose are made for the SIMS 3.

There is a post here on LL as well with a selection of Custom sims, which will add a few new skins, make-ups, hairs, accessory tattoos to your game. I just downloaded the complete package listed at the top.

On 1/1/2021 at 6:39 AM, mirokunaked said:

Passion Mode.
In my folder I have a "dildo.package", for example

Twilightstorm wrote in the download notes :

Added Objects and held objects for latest @lucas1i and @Clydie animations  

but some objects used in animations are still missing I think. I.e. the teddybear I did not saw in passion yet.-But I can be wrong on that. Did not further test it.

So, to see this objects in the animations Twilightstorm need to implement them into passion.

In KW they are in anyway.

However, send a note to Twilightstorm in his tread. May be he will catch it up !