LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

rena told you " To that end I've been doing research and think I found a way. I'll need from you a particular Ayleid fertility icon to act as foci for a staff. Heard some rumors that a girl found it and turned feral. I'll also need some Bloodgrass, Harrada, and Milk Thistle Seeds. The rest I can get locally. "

So you need the foci and 3  ingredients ( Bloodgrass, Harrada, and Milk Thistle Seeds )

After talking to Rena you can ask her again " Feral Girl " .  She tells you "I don't have any more information on her whereabouts. Maybe try asking around Bruma?"

Travel to Bruma and ask NPCs till you get a quest update. The NPC told you " You can find her in Muck Valley Cavern, near Cheydinhal "

Travel to the Muck Valley Cavern ( you have a quest marker)

Kill the Girl or sneak and get the foci ( is on the table in the last cave hall )

Now you need the ingredients, Bloodgrass and  Harrada you can find at Oblivion gates or inside Oblivion planes.( german: Blutgras und Harrada), The Milk Thistle Seeds you find in Tamriel ( german: Milchdistelsamen )

Or you can use the console

Player.additem 00033664 1

Player.additem 0003367D 1

Player.additem 000A792C 1

Then you get a quest update and travel back to Rena.

The first staff you get (the prototype) she told you "Your next task is simpler and enjoyable. Draw out the so-called 'Concerned Citizens' with a few public displays of canine affection around Chorrol."

So you take a dog and go out in the City (Chorrol) and fuck your dog (use the mount key, not the staff ! ). You get Messages how many citizens have seen you, then you get a quest update. Go to Renas Shop,  in front of shop are 3 citizen, use the staff ( you must cast only once and all 3 NPCs are forced to all fours ) Then wait and watch, your dog and 1-2 City Dogs ( if they are near) fuck the NPCs. You get a quest update, then you can talk to Rena and you get the final stall ( 10 charges, only force a NPCs on all fours cost charges. When you cast again on the same NPC the sex Ends at the end of the Animation) and you get the key to the Player room. See LoversBitch page there is a Link to all secrets and things you can do in the Player room.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been playing LBGW awhile without reading the thread and I made some mistakes... Then I had some trouble I tried to solve and now I have some trouble I don't know how to solve, if someone can help me get out of my mess it would be much appreciated!

First I also play slave trader, dind't know i wasn't supposed to enslave bandit, broke her, gave her bitch collar, put her in kennels, collected some money and left her there to go questing in imperial city. Should I go back as soon as possible to fre her?

Next, I saww someone else had the same problem, after getting bloodhound I'm not getting knoted anymore (mount count more than 60 and 0 knots) the other guy said it didn't change even with other dogs but I didn't get to try. I applied the recommended fix : set to always knot by console (thought I prefer to have it work by chance)

I didn't get to see if it works because now my bloodhound has 0 lust and not going up, waited a while (til I'm forced on all fours because of lust) still 0 lust. Random dogs or especially spawned dogs fuck me but I want my bloodhound to do it not the spawns or other dogs, (I thought they couldn't spawn when you have a dog with you btw). I tried raising his lust through the console command, it works but he still won't mount me, just folows me around.

Last problem, thought I don't know if it's one, recently when I interact with my dog I get the usual menu (lust, stay, follow, number of mounts ect...) and after I close it another menu pops up with otions that kind of looks like the dialogue options you get when talk to your slave (inventory, training progress, release slave ect...) except it's not a dialogue.

I would prefer not to have to load to a save prior to leaving the slave in Chorrol because it was a freking long time ago but will do it if necessary.

I can probably add screen shot if needed (never tried)

please help, thanks!

load order

here is my load order

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Chanpon.esm
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
x117race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Edit My Animobjects priority seems to have disapeared when compared to back up, I'll put it back in to see if it solves my issues done that and changed load order from before, still the same problems

1. yes, best free your Bandits and other respawning NPCs (Marauders, Necromancers, Guards,....)

2: Bloodhound. Don't know why he have no lust and does not mount you , never had that Problem.

The knotting Chance of the Bloodhound is low (lowest of all Dogs) You can use the console command allways knot or Change the knot Chance token of the bloodhound in CS or Tes4Edit.

3. your menu Problem .... how did you get that bug ? I've never heard of. You don't have  BravilUnderground so you can not enslave your dog.  Don't know how to fix that.

Don't know how you get all the bugs.

Ok it is hard to start again but I advise you to deactivate LoversBitch in the Modmanager, then play 3 in game days without LB (or wait 3 days) and  activate LB again.

------------------------------------------

Other things:

Do not install Oblivion in the folder specified by the Installation ( C:\ programfiles.....), Change it, best not in C: (if your Windows crashed/virus and you must delete whole C all your mods are gone). Problem are the fucking administrator rights, some Oblivion programs do not work right with the standart Folder, or you have Problems to overwrite files,......

No Lovers and Tamago Mod in the Bashed Patch !! NEVER !

Load order:

DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp

These two direct after the esm files

First off, thank you for the fun mod and quick reply.

1) I've released the bandit who had turned invisible in the mean time, (I got the "release <no name>" message) but there doesn't seem to be any other problem (I hope).

2) I don't know either :( I raised his lust to 50 through the console but it still won't go up by itself and when I get on all fours he does nothing but other dogs will mount me while he just stands there. I put the always knot command back to 0, If he still won't knot I'll change the knot chance through TES4Edit later when (if) my mounting and second menu problems are fixed. (you've put a pretty good explanation on how to do it in this thread so I should manage)

3) I guess it's not supposed to be there then (sigh, it was a small hope) No idea where it comes from, never seen it. (see picture)

Other things

I don't mind changing the folder as long as it doesn't mess things up even more but I've never done it. Just copy paste the whole thing elsewhere and delete original?

In my bashed patch I only have beautiful people and x117 races

Thanks for SI and knights, didn't know where to put them so I had just left them where they were.

My problems don't seem to be solved with just freeing the bandit and moving SI and knights up, I might try deactivating lovers bitch and reactivating it now and get back to you. Will I have to start over the LBGW quests?

post-455077-0-10906500-1403273646_thumb.jpg

All right I'm happy to report that everything is back to working how it is supposed to. I still don't know what was wrong but deactivating and reactivating LBGW seems to have done the trick, I just hope it won't happen again. Maybe something was wrong with slave trader but I don't know what, I'll go look around that thread and see if I find something... Anyway I'm starting the quests again and everything looks fine, thank you for helping me out!

Bitch Collar you can buy from Maera (you get the Dialog only if you have 250 Gold ) Do not wear it ! it is for your slaves. (LoversSlaveTrader. Read the Tips, the slave must be broken ! )

Rings ??? there are no Rings. ( you can cheat the allways Knot Ring, see Tips)

CTD : have you installed all ? You need meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z, and Version 1.51 BB fix2 esp and readme.7z

Bitch Collar you can buy from Maera (you get the Dialog only if you have 250 Gold ) Do not wear it ! it is for your slaves. (LoversSlaveTrader. Read the Tips, the slave must be broken ! )

Rings ??? there are no Rings. ( you can cheat the allways Knot Ring, see Tips)

CTD : have you installed all ? You need meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z, and Version 1.51 BB fix2 esp and readme.7z

ok.installed all that...But was stuck on kennel irons what one to install the one mark 300 was the one I installed didn't do anything to the one mark 10?

frejeena - I love your work, you have made awesome contributions to my gaming!  I'm probably not telling you anything you don't know (or it might be that my game is different)  but ... when I changed your tattoos in the construction set (full tattoo) to equip as shield, I can now wear, see the tattoos and the bitch collar at the same time.

What are mark 300 and mark 10 kennel Irons ? You must not install kennel irons ( there is only a DMRA replacer if you use the DMRA Body)

The kennel iron menu "Select which set of clothing you would like to use in the Breeding Kennels:|Use Default Kennel Irons|Use Default Kennel Irons (Larger Breasts)|Use GSB Kennel Irons|Use Uriel Kennel Irons|Remove Clothes|Randomize Kennel Irons"

Kennel Irons are only used (equipped) during the Training in the Basement Kennels. But in the Player room are wearable kennel Irons.

sexcapades: you can also copy the Tattoo and collar in one mesh (with NifSkope) so you need only the amulet Slot and can use a shild.

• 3 weeks later...

it is my first time i am using the collar on a compagnon that i have freshly downloaded (not for long) :s     in dialogue i have no  proposal of giving the collar !  and when i put the collar in her inventry nothing is happening !    (she does not wear it by herself  and does not obey the key with or without the dog )  

i must have done something wrong but where ?  not the load order,  no conflict, no crashs.   tested with 2 mcm different esp compagnon. 

any idee  or any lead would be apreciated.

You get the Dialog only if the slave is broken.

If you want to use the Bitch-collar with a companion, and do not want to enslave him/her and break the save (SlaveTrader-BravilUnderground or LoversRapeSlave or ...? ) you can add the Lovers PK slave token to the companion.
Open console, click on the companion, write in the console: additem xx00080D 1, press enter, Close console. (xx must be the load order number of Lovers with PK.esm)
Now your companion has the Dialog Option "put on this collar"

ah ok i have missed that one  !         i do not recall exactly if she was my slave or not but once i got maera to wear the collar  she was the pc lover with 100 disposition     and dialogue "no i do not want to be a dog bitch"  and wears it immediatly .    did i dream ?  is it the only condition is enslavement ?

• 2 weeks later...

Can i suggest to replace "Setting Sack" model to something more specific (attention appealing)?
My problem is, being in other people's houses, not try to peek into their containers (name it cowardness ;) ), also i have habit to not read instructions before any other means tried :P . As result, after i found where is access to settings, i feel some ..err.. stress. So i took yours 'teddy' model and set it for "Setting Sack" static model.

2mwcoyc.jpg.

Also i added increasing of rapeChanceModifier (abt. +66%) when bitch is crouching and her ass naked -- to have option to "invite" dog before bitch training quest stage will be completed (because i want to try different gameplay, don't like "corridor" walkthrough; or maybe my char just is somehow "not ready" :shy: ).

=============
set breakpoint to 4
if(rCurBitch.GetDistance playersDog < 160 && playersDog.IsInCombat == 0 && player.IsSpellTarget xLoversBitchPheromoneReducerPotion == 0)

; if 0 == rCurBitch.GetIsReference PlayerRef

; changed part: +66% rape chance when bitch is crouching and her ass naked

let rapeChanceModifier := 3
if (rCurBitch.isSneaking) && (0 == rCurBitch.isInCombat)
  let rapeChanceModifier += 2 & Call xLoversCmnCheckNude rCurBitch
  printC "LoversBitchGW: bitch seems more accessible"
endif

if(0 < playersDog.GetItemCount xLoversBitchRapeCMod)
  let rapeChanceModifier *= (playersDog.GetItemCount xLoversBitchRapeCMod) * 0.0033
else
  let rapeChanceModifier *= 0.33
endif
; end of changed part
set breakpoint to 5
===============

Can i suggest to replace "Setting Sack" model to something more specific (attention appealing)?

My problem is, being in other people's houses, not try to peek into their containers (name it cowardness ;) ), also i have habit to not read instructions before any other means tried :P . As result, after i found where is access to settings, i feel some ..err.. stress. So i took yours 'teddy' model and set it for "Setting Sack" static model.

2mwcoyc.jpg.

Also i added increasing of rapeChanceModifier (abt. +66%) when bitch is crouching and her ass naked -- to have option to "invite" dog before bitch training quest stage will be completed (because i want to try different gameplay, don't like "corridor" walkthrough; or maybe my char just is somehow "not ready" :shy: ).

=============
set breakpoint to 4
if(rCurBitch.GetDistance playersDog < 160 && playersDog.IsInCombat == 0 && player.IsSpellTarget xLoversBitchPheromoneReducerPotion == 0)

; if 0 == rCurBitch.GetIsReference PlayerRef

; changed part: +66% rape chance when bitch is crouching and her ass naked

let rapeChanceModifier := 3
if (rCurBitch.isSneaking) && (0 == rCurBitch.isInCombat)
  let rapeChanceModifier += 2 & Call xLoversCmnCheckNude rCurBitch
  printC "LoversBitchGW: bitch seems more accessible"
endif

if(0 < playersDog.GetItemCount xLoversBitchRapeCMod)
  let rapeChanceModifier *= (playersDog.GetItemCount xLoversBitchRapeCMod) * 0.0033
else
  let rapeChanceModifier *= 0.33
endif
; end of changed part
set breakpoint to 5
===============

i like the idea of crouching part but it might need a idle changer though so instead of basic pose for crouch a all fours pose for crouch ?

also any updates like more storylines ?

A new sneak/crouch Animation ? NO ! I don't think everyone wants a changed sneak Animation, and sneaking on all fours and use a bow or hit a enemy with a weapon looks very stupid. ( perhaps a new attack; Bite the enemy in the ankle  :P  )