LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Ruruka   it seems an other L O conflict     i had the same thing with P S encounter and L B  in basement near water it was crushing     i have fix it with changing the L O and cleaning with tes4edit      you should post your load order to be sure !

The Pictures are disabled by default, if you don't activate them in the in game menu (bag on Renas desk) you can play without Pictures. And the wrong water bucket and water bowl meshes was fixed/replaced long time ago. I never heard of other Crash Problems ( except the Oblivion gate quest).

So it will be a load order Problem.

I have a bug, and yes I'm being lazy and not reading 50 other pages of forum posts to see if there's already a solution, sue me.

The bug I have is when you go 'in heat' and are forced to all fours, itgoes to all fours, it spawns a dog, the dog gets impatient and starts running, as soon as it reaches me, it crashes.

Everything else works perfectly fine, 100%, no bugs except for that one. Is there a way to turn off the 'in heat' mode or something so I can avoid the bug altogether? It really happens at the most inopportune times, like when I have to take down the black water company in their guild hall, or when I'm deep in a cave of ogres and two of them spotted me at once and I'm backpedaling trying to get a better shot off. I love loversbitch, but that in heat thing REALLY ruins all the other mods and the flow of the game for me.

Do you use this esp ?

Version 1.51 BB fix2
Test Version for all those who have CTDs with far away Dogs try to mount/reach the Player on all fours. post 936

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15876-loversbitch-gone-wild-151-bb-fix/page-47?do=findComment&comment=686853

Have you disabled the Tamago in heat cross over in the Setting menu ? ( the bag on Renas desk )

Without the in heat mode only watching your canine companion mount someone else raises your lust.  if your lust is 100 you are forced to all fours.

The dog companion lust  increases always slowly, so pay attention to the companion lust Level and fuck him before he rapes you.

I had no idea the bag had that option, i turned it off through the bag and it's all good now. I had this mod way back before the in heat option and recently reinstalled oblivion, so I was unaware there was a toggle for it. Thank you for the quick reply.

where is the lawer,the judge      Deltaklata did not read the 53 pages  and did not read the read me !      what is the punish for this  !

a life oblivion characters and companions beeing mounted by a banch of warewoolfs :P  :D

For all LoversBitch quest you must talk to Rena in her Dog shop. She should not follow you. Have you started LoversBitch ? Finished 1 -2 quests? or does the bug appear befor you start the first quest ?

Inside the Dog shop Rena sometimes follow you after 10PM (she should leave the shop at 10PM but if the Player is near she thinks she is at home and follow you and tell you "you must leave now". Pay no Attention, she don't get angry and call the guards)

Have you another Mod that change Rena?

Your Load order please.

For all LoversBitch quest you must talk to Rena in her Dog shop. She should not follow you. Have you started LoversBitch ? Finished 1 -2 quests? or does the bug appear befor you start the first quest ?

Inside the Dog shop Rena sometimes follow you after 10PM (she should leave the shop at 10PM but if the Player is near she thinks she is at home and follow you and tell you "you must leave now". Pay no Attention, she don't get angry and call the guards)

Have you another Mod that change Rena?

Your Load order please.

that was it, just that there was no: "could you please leave my shop its fucking late!" dialog.

left the shop and she went home.

i thought it should be the second quest, after 10 dogs or so. have done the first one everything without any trouble but no following quest starting.

my load order:

Oblivion.esm=1

Lovers with PK.esm=1

LoversCreature.esm=1

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp=1

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp=1

DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp=1

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp=1

Knights.esp=1

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp=1

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp=1

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp=1

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp=1

UOPS Additional Changes.esp=1

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp=1

USIPS Additional Changes.esp=1

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp=1

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp=1

LoversMB2.esp=1

Lovers with PK.esp=1

LoversCreature.esp=1

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1

LoversRaperS.esp=1

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.691.esp=1

LoversBitch.esp=1

Ren_Soya_KD's.esp=1

HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp=1

You must not leave the shop, it is a public place. And there is no Dialog when you talk to her (Dialog Menu) she only sometimes says "leave now" or something like that, or she only follow without comment.

Now your Load order, the end should be like this

LoversRaperS.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1

LoversBitch.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1

LoversMB2.esp=1

And here the full Lovers Load order in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Quests:

See Spoiler first page or this Spoiler

Find and help Meara

Bitch-Training in Maeras house

find 10 different dogs/wolves and let them mount you. You get a quest update, then talk to Maera 

Dog-show in Leyawiin (last Maera quest)

Rena quests

help her with the Training in the Basement, then Rena has a new Dialog "Bloodhound"

tame the bloodhound and you get your own Bloodhound

After you were mounted by 20 different Dogs/wolves and you are outside in chorrol City (not in a house) you get a quest.

Talk to Rena about nasty rumors .....

Oblivion gate quest: if you are west of Kvatch you get a new quest

You must not leave the shop, it is a public place. And there is no Dialog when you talk to her (Dialog Menu) she only sometimes says "leave now" or something like that, or she only follow without comment.

Now your Load order, the end should be like this

LoversRaperS.esp=1

Lovers with PK.esp=1

LoversBitch.esp=1

LoversCreature.esp=1

LoversMB2.esp=1

And here the full Lovers Load order in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Quests:

See Spoiler first page or this Spoiler

Find and help Meara

Bitch-Training in Maeras house

find 10 different dogs/wolves and let them mount you. You get a quest update, then talk to Maera 

Dog-show in Leyawiin (last Maera quest)

Rena quests

help her with the Training in the Basement, then Rena has a new Dialog "Bloodhound"

tame the bloodhound and you get your own Bloodhound

After you were mounted by 20 different Dogs/wolves and you are outside in chorrol City (not in a house) you get a quest.

Talk to Rena about nasty rumors .....

Oblivion gate quest: if you are west of Kvatch you get a new quest

ty, just started moding oblivion few houres ago, bit scared with aall that walls of text... will need to fight with wirebash to see wats going on there.

is it the same mechanik like in skyrim and fallout?

edit: ty for replying the spoiler... thats just to much text to keep everything in mind. was more busy with reeding than moding or gaming.^^

I never used wyreBash but think it is the same.

Also BOSS to sort your Mods (the no Lovers Mods) http://boss-developers.github.io/

Edit: forgot my usual text, here it is

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) like in the Lovers example Load order.

I never used wyreBash but think it is the same.

Also BOSS to sort your Mods (the no Lovers Mods) http://boss-developers.github.io/

or was it tesedit? the thing that shows you what is changed by witch mod, sorry its a bit late.

i know boss i just dont trust it, everytime i used it for skyrim i had to resort 200 mods...^^

i will make things wrong, thats my kind of learning how it works. :P

I edit my last post.

Yes Tes4Edit i use for esp/esm cleaning and checking for conflicts.

business as usual... just without boss. :P

i have anther problem you propably know how to fix it. i have downloadet the Elys Universal Silent Voice and the description says i need to disable subtitles so it can force 8 sec dialogs. i have 2 options for that and treyd all kinds of disabling or enabling but it isnt working.

You must enable the subtitles (all LoversMods have no voice files, only subtitles)

Elys Universal Silent Voice slows down the subtitles so you can read them (without Elys Universal Silent Voice the subtitles Change/disappear so quick you can not read them)

In the Oblivion menu you enable subtitles. I have both set to ON

Have you installed the Elys Universal Silent Voice files in data\OBSE\Plugins ? ( Elys_USV.dll, Elys_USV.lip, Elys_USV.mp3 )

You must enable the subtitles (all LoversMods have no voice files, only subtitles)

Elys Universal Silent Voice slows down the subtitles so you can read them (without Elys Universal Silent Voice the subtitles Change/disappear so quick you can not read them)

In the Oblivion menu you enable subtitles. I have both set to ON

Have you installed the Elys Universal Silent Voice files in data\OBSE\Plugins ? ( Elys_USV.dll, Elys_USV.lip, Elys_USV.mp3 )

i know it... done it with nmm, no files are instalt, nowhere... ty for help.

The NMM is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use Oblivion Modmanager. And the 3 Silent Voice  files you can install manually in data\OBSE\Plugins

Do you have the other small Tools/Mods you need ? OBSE, MenuQue. Pluggy V132 or 125c ? see LAPF install instructions http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

And you need Oblivion Modmanager or WyreBash to set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection. How to do it with Modmanager http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940

Hey there!

First of all: Thank you for your work on this mod! I have a small request, though... I'd very much like to be able to change the spermcount-value that kicks the player out of heat (25 sperm is just way too low for my playstyle). I've looked through the scripts but can't seem to find the right line, could you point me there?

Edit: Nevermind, found it myself: xLoversBitchModTrackerScript lines 19 and 25.

if I remember right the sperm value is not in LoversBitch it is in Lovers with Pk, each orgasm you get about 3 sperms (if you have sex with a human most times you have one orgasm and 3 sperms in your inventory ) If a dog knots you you have multiple orgasms so you get more sperm. So you must change a Lovers with Pk script to get more sperm per orgasm OR you change the LoversBitch knot time.

Open LoversBitch esp with CS or Tes4Edit and add the token to each dog and wolf : xLoversBitchKnotTMod "Knot Time Modifier" [CLOT:xx00DEEC]

100 token are Default knot time, above 100 = longer knot time.

Edit: and read post 857 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15876-loversbitch-gone-wild-151-bb-fix/page-43?do=findComment&comment=648855

if I remember right the sperm value is not in LoversBitch it is in Lovers with Pk, each orgasm you get about 3 sperms (if you have sex with a human most times you have one orgasm and 3 sperms in your inventory ) If a dog knots you you have multiple orgasms so you get more sperm. So you must change a Lovers with Pk script to get more sperm per orgasm OR you change the LoversBitch knot time.

Open LoversBitch esp with CS or Tes4Edit and add the token to each dog and wolf : xLoversBitchKnotTMod "Knot Time Modifier" [CLOT:xx00DEEC]

100 token are Default knot time, above 100 = longer knot time.

Wow, thanks for the quick reply! I've been fiddeling with orgasm length and knottime for a while now, and I have some script of my own that is spermcount dependent, so I really wanted to change the value in the script responsible instead of changing the amount of sperm received, because then I'd have to go back and make changes to my own script.

Gladly, I found it. It's in the xLoversBitchModTrackerScript

begin GameMode

set xLoversBitchQuest.hasTamago to IsModLoaded "TamagoClub.esm"

set xLoversBitchQuest.hasEstrus to IsModLoaded "zzEstrus.esp"

set hasPK to IsModLoaded "Lovers with PK.esp"

set fQuestDelayTime to 10

if(xLoversBitchQuest.hasTamago)

set wombState to GetFormFromMod "TamagoClub.esm" 002500

set rSperm to GetFormFromMod "TamagoClub.esm" 002000

if playerRef.isSpellTarget xLoversBitchInHeatAbility

if player.GetItemCount wombState < 15 || player.GetItemCount wombState >= 30

Message "My body has calmed down, I'm no longer in heat."

player.RemoveSpellNS xLoversBitchInHeatAbility

elseif player.GetItemCount rSperm >= 25

Message "My heat has calmed down after that thorough breeding."

player.RemoveSpellNS xLoversBitchInHeatAbility

endif

else

if ( player.GetItemCount xLoversBitchCanineSlutToken && xLoversBitchModTracker.disableInHeat == 0 )

if player.GetItemCount wombState >= 15 && player.GetItemCount wombState < 30 && player.GetItemCount rSperm < 25

Message "So flushed... I've gone into heat!"

player.AddSpellNS xLoversBitchInHeatAbility

endif

endif

endif

else

player.removeSpellNS xLoversBitchInHeatAbility

endif

If you change the highlighted values, you can manipulate the amount of sperm needed to get out of heat.