LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

i had that problem something i dont know what was causing her to remain at home never leaving it try breaking into her home if shes there it means you have the bug

I' m sorry for the late reply  well i have make a clean instal of oblivion with my backup and i've instal all the plugins needed again and now the prob is gone !

I' m pretty sure  that was a bug .  i have learn a lot about how to mod and use plugins in Oblivion so i'm happy :) thx again fejeena

keep up the goodwork guys you rock !!

That was the answer I was looking for, since I know Crowning Isles is kinda picky about LoversBitch, especially trying to get Siren essence. Trying to do LB before continuing to do CI. :P

hmm anyway to make it compatible? Since the Sirens end up killing the dogs that mount me in CI. :P

If interacting with dogs in other mods (Crowning Isles or PSE most notably), you can give the console command "set xLoversBitchQuest.alwaysMakeCompanion to -1" to prevent LBGW from making a companion of any dogs, and then when you leave give "set xLoversBitchQuest.alwaysMakeCompanion to 0" to resume normal function.

Last time I played CrowningIsles I had no Problems with the Dogs.

But easy fix: take a dog out of your Kennels (so you have a bitch bone) tell the dog "wait here" (in Renas store) and travel to Crowning Isles.

I am very sure that in old Crowning Isles Versions People only kill dog when the dog knot you and you get a Bitch bone, only mount was ok. So with a Bitch bone the Dogs can't give you a Bitch bone.

I have CrowningIsles after LoversBitch in the load order (one of the last Lovers Mods)

You can use a male and use a slave (male or female) to do all quests (only the Bloodhound in Renas Kennels you get only if you fuck the hound. And the Oblivion gate quest can only be done by the Player) The whole Training quest, Level up your companiopn Dogs, and nasty rumors quest (Correcting Concerns) can be done with a slave.

Okay thanks, now i just got an question. Desc of the mod tells this:

''-Find and help Meara and you get a Doberman.

-For finish your Bitch-Training Maera gives you German Shepherd. (you need the training to train your dogs)''

But i never got those dogs after doing them. Did i do something wrong?

You don't get the Dogs ????

The Dogs are placed in the Kennels in the Player kennel room. Also the Dogs you buy are placed in the Kennels if you have a dog companion.

You can only have one active dog companion (so only one Bitch bone in your inventory) all other Player dogs are in the small Kennels.

Guest wellbredbitch

hi fejeena!   firstly, omg i love this mod!  after double checking everything was installed right and i had all the recommended additional mods i loaded my save and after selling my armor and weapons i fast traveled to chorrol and excitedly entered maera's shop.  i had a look around before i spoke to her. i set up the options via the sack on her desk. when i spoke to her i asked about bitch training and read the book on her desk, then i saw she sold books too. i bought them all and the pheromones. i think i went wrong then. i bought a dog and asked her if she had any other dogs and she took me to the basement to help her train her other dogs. i had a lovely time with four or five doggies. when i was released i was standing naked outside the kennel. my problem is i can't move. and my dog is looking at me lustily! i feel i have missed a step somewhere. i read about a hot key that puts me on all fours for my dog?

i hope i can fix this easily as i'm excited to explore the future joys of this mod.

ps. the people that don't like the art in your mod should see my pictures folder. i love dark fantasy themes. lots of moaning bitches getting bred by big dogs. yum!

@blondB

"when i was released i was standing naked outside the kennel. my problem is i can't move."

That, of course, should not happen. Everything prior should not be a problem ( you did not 'do' anything wrong but you might state what options you picked from the bag).

The hotkey will be available after you help a friend of hers outside chorral.

You may want to share your load order (inside spoilers) as well as version of Lovers w PK, etc. Then folks may be able to spot something conflicting and causing your not being able to move.

Mem

Yes you did all right. Don't know if it is a Problem if you have fun with the blood hound before you talk to Rena again.

Try an old save (auto save as you entered the shop) Talk to Rena, buy Dogs,  asked her if she had any other Dogs, She take you to the Kennels, have fun with the wolf, BUT then talk to Rena again she has a new Dialog Option "Blood hound", then go back in the kennel room and have fun with the blood hound.

And yes the Mount key you get after the Training in Maeras house.

Yes the "can't move after sex" can be a load order Problem.

Guest wellbredbitch

thankyou guys for your quick replies.  i reloaded my " just entered the shop " save and this time when i read the book i spoke to Rena about Maera and got the quest to go to Maera's house. i found the note and went to the wolf cave. now i'm faced with a different problem. do i have to kill the wolves? or do i have to " work " my way through them hehe.

i will try doing the basement training again after i have found Maera.

You can kill the wolves. The last wolf (the alpha wolf) you can fuck if you have Lovers rapers, turning your back on him, he attacks from behind and rape you. ( And take the "Easter egg"  that is the last cave ) I normally kill all wolves and fuck the Alpha wolf.

In Renas Basement Kennels is no Training you can fuck the dog before the Training and you can get the blood hound before the Training. You can not use the mount key in Renas Basement, so it does not matter if you have done the Training in Maeras house or not.

You can kill the wolves. The last wolf (the alpha wolf) you can fuck if you have Lovers rapers, turning your back on him, he attacks from behind and rape you. ( And take the "Easter egg"  that is the last cave ) I normally kill all wolves and fuck the Alpha wolf.

In Renas Basement Kennels is no Training you can fuck the dog before the Training and you can get the blood hound before the Training. You can not use the mount key in Renas Basement, so it does not matter if you have done the Training in Maeras house or not.

you dont have to go into wolf cave i found a slight bug if you use the unlock console code at her house she will be in the house you read the paper on the desk then talk to her in the house she will say to keep the wolf busy then talk to her again to get quest progress saves killing the wolfs if you need to use them for training progress

you dont have to go into wolf cave i found a slight bug if you use the unlock console code at her house she will be in the house you read the paper on the desk then talk to her in the house she will say to keep the wolf busy then talk to her again to get quest progress saves killing the wolfs if you need to use them for training progress

It is not a bug if you use console commands to skip quest sections. :P

Guest wellbredbitch

i reloaded the save from where i had just entered the shop. i looked around the shop carefully and read all the books. i got the quest update to talk to Rena about Maera. went to her house. read the note. went to the wolf cave. killed all the wolves. when i found Maera the Alpha was breeding her. i guessed i shouldn't attack it so i waited and after their tie was over she told me to distract it etc.( i don't have lovers rapers installed. i will get it before i load the game again. ) i did my best to avoid it's attacks and gave it a punch when i could. all of a sudden it knocked me down and mounted me! i was pleased to see the message it had knotted me and after the tie i got the bitch bone in my inventory. 

my smile quickly faded when discovered that i was once again unable to move or jump. grrr!!

i have OBMM and i saw that i can export my load order.  i know you guys need to see it to give me advice about my problem.

could someone advise me how to do it? 

i used TES4edit to check my installed files and it found no errors. Boss found no errors either. i'm worried.

Blondebimbobikinibabe, on 17 Apr 2014 - 1:49 PM, said:

i  ...  inventory. 

my smile quickly faded when discovered that i was once again unable to move or jump. grrr!!

i have OBMM and i saw that i can export my load order.  i know you guys need to see it to give me advice about my problem.

could someone advise me how to do it? 

i used TES4edit to check my installed files and it found no errors. Boss found no errors either. i'm worried.

please show your load order      may be Fejeena knows how to use a cristal ball  but most of people do not !!!

with no propre informations it is difficult to help !!!

Blondie

Start OBMM.  click Import/Export. click 'view load order'. Tap ctrl-A then ctrl-C.

Start a responce on this thread and type in:

[spoiler]

Then tap ctrl-V

Finish by typing:

[/spoiler]

And now you have your load order posted here inside spoilers.

Mem

Guest wellbredbitch

thank you all for you advice.  i reloaded my save game where i had just entered the shop. this time i read the book,got the quest to go to Rena's house, set up the mod via the sack and went out. i went to Rena's, read the note, went to the wolf cave, killed the wolves, found Rena, distracted the Alpha while she escaped, then i ran out after her.

i followed her back to her house and spoke to her. i fast travelled to the shop and spoke to Maera. bought a dog and a wolf. asked about training. followed her to the cellar. this time everything worked. no paralysis. i visited every kennel, saving after each breeding. eight dogs, five knots. i went back out and spoke to Maera again and she paid me 1650g. i went to Rena's to speak to her about further training. went with her to the basement. learnt to present and bought a collar. 

no problems at all.

i would like to ask if there is a mod that lets my character moan or make some sounds of enjoyment, when she is being bred?  

@Blonde

"i would like to ask if there is a mod that lets my character moan or make some sounds of enjoyment, when she is being bred?"

LAPF/LoverswPK by default will do this.

Seeing your load order could greatly assist in determining if there is something conflicting. You also might double check the files you installed for LAPF to make sure you got them all in there.

Mem

Guest wellbredbitch

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversMB2.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
BitchTattoo.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
SpeedBuster Collection.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

try to set manually your load order to look something like that   (obse does not recognise correctly any lovers mod) 

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

BitchTattoo.esp

SpeedBuster Collection.esp

SetBody.esp             (version 0.37) (no need autosetbody included in ini)

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

Loverspaybandits.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

if you add more lovers mods try to read this post here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/ and follow and set manually the exemple load order posted there

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I wanted to ask if anyone can help me if I just ran Lover Bitch mod without meshes, textures, and all the other tool  it does halfway, of course, then I am are missing the pictures and everything and there are no sex moves (wolf x PC), but the game has ran without problems. But if I have the whole meshes, textures, and all the others in  the folder my game crashes after a time, and it always crashes  in basement of magnus