LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Is there a way to make one of my dogs breed with a companion? I figure I could make a character that raises an army of attack dogs but it's slow sailing with just my own character doing the breeding. I know I can send npcs off to train at the shop but I want to breed specific groups of dogs not just a hodgepodge of wolves and regular dogs.

Is there a way to make one of my dogs breed with a companion? I figure I could make a character that raises an army of attack dogs but it's slow sailing with just my own character doing the breeding. I know I can send npcs off to train at the shop but I want to breed specific groups of dogs not just a hodgepodge of wolves and regular dogs.

Yes.

You did not say if you had Tamago/Hiyoko set up, so first step->Here

Next you may want to include This and perhaps This one too.

To get your canines interested in your companion:

You could make them a slave and use the collar. You would need LoversSlaveTrader or similair.

There are notes a few messages back about how to add the slave token to an npc if you want the quick cheat.

If you do not want to make them slaves, I can shamelessly recommend LoversStalkerMN. With proper settings and the right environment, it would not take long to make sure your companions are staying 'barefoot and pregnant' with puppies.

There are even more ways to do it... just need to peruse the download files to see what might help you get to your goal.

Mem

I would also suggest checking out the kennel party button behind the chair.

• 2 weeks later...

I Play Tamago only since 2 month, I use

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-1

TamagoClub115c_Rev3.7z (esm) post 17

LoversTamagoClub104_eng.7z (esp) post 1

HiyokoClub V1_10a.7z (esm) post 17

Hiyoko Generator (without MBP&x117).7z (esp and ini)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-5-mar-2014/?do=findComment&comment=622895

Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother 1.01  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-5-mar-2014/

Don't know if it is the best but it works.

Why ?

Console "moveto Player"

you must enter the RefID and then moveto Player

Rena: console: Prid 000234D8

Then you see at the top of the Screen  "Rena Bruiant" [000234D8]

Now you print

moveto Player

then press enter

see http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:NPCs#Console_IDs scroll to the end, Console IDs

If you have Problems with Rena, she is not in the shop, then you have a Mod after LoversBitch in your load order that change Renas Ai back to Oblivion (she visits the church) or you have the change in your BashedPatch, so change your load order or delete the vanilla AI in the BashedPatch.

Why ?

Console "moveto Player"

you must enter the RefID and then moveto Player

Rena: console: Prid 000234D8

Then you see at the top of the Screen  "Rena Bruiant" [000234D8]

Now you print

moveto Player

then press enter

see http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:NPCs#Console_IDs scroll to the end, Console IDs

If you have Problems with Rena, she is not in the shop, then you have a Mod after LoversBitch in your load order that change Renas Ai back to Oblivion (she visits the church) or you have the change in your BashedPatch, so change your load order or delete the vanilla AI in the BashedPatch.

i got another question in the future if i want to disable the vanilla ai in wrye bash how to proceed ?

Use CS with CS Extender or better/easier  Tes4Edit http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/11536/

You can install Tes4Edit somewhere. Start it and right click in the small window with all the Mods and choose "select None"

post-3205-0-11208400-1396457029_thumb.jpg

Then select your BashedPatch and click "OK", wait.

Then expand the tree of the BashedPatch and "None-Player character", there you looking for Rena, right click Rena and choose "remove"

post-3205-0-12817400-1396457070_thumb.jpg ! I don't have a BashedPatch so example in the Picture with LoversBitch.esp !

So the game use the last Rena in your load order (should be LoversBitch) her appearance, inventory, AI pack.

Close Tes4Edit (there is no save button) then you get a save window, click "OK"

Well , after running some test last night and edited all the stuff correctly with TES4EDIT i still have the problem with rena not show up at the good location in chorrol , i 'm pretty sure now that my problem is the load order because all worked fine before i instal tamagoclub , i have also notice something in wrybash  all my installed mod are in green light except two of them  " LSTbravilunderground.esp " and " LSTaddonoutH " who are mark in red that mean i got a prob somewhere with it , i will try to disable these plugins and run some test again .

I don't want to bug you with my prob but can you provide  a good exemple for  correct  load order  ; that will be very helpfull to fix  it . Thanks in advance .

Tip:

You can load all your active Mod with Tes4Edit

Start Tes4Edit DON'T click  "select None" just click "OK" and wait.

Then expand the LoversBitch tree  and "None-Player character" and click Rena and you see all esm/esp that use Rena. Left of LoversBitch = no Problem they are above LoversBitch in the Load order, but all entries on the right side are in Load order after LoversBitch and change Renas AI, appearance, inventory,...

Move these Mods above LoversBitch.

Load order:

Use BOSS  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20516/

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) Load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

LoversSlaveTrader.esp  (Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final Update A)

LSTBravilUnderground.esp  (Bravil Underground v0.96 Final Edition)

LSTaddonoutH.esp  (BravilUnderground Add-on V1.4 )

Bravil Underground only adds some Rena dialogs it does not change Rena, so you can load LoversBitch above BravilUnderground.

And if you have texture and mesh Problems:

And have you set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection in the Mod Manager ? Oblivion always wants to use the original files in the compressed BSA files not copies/replacers in the loose Folders.

To prevent that you must set archive invalidate. see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940

You must do it only one time and never again.

If you have a Oblivion Steam version check your Oblivion INI if the changes are inside. (Steam is shit, sometimes it does not allow any changes. )

see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24780-some-kind-of-problem/  especially post 11. You can add the changes manually if the stupid Steam has not permitted the changes.

I think 'i m doomed on this one , it's still not working ! But the funny thing is that loversbitch worked good before i instal some new plugins . I have try to disable some of non essential

plugins and just run loversbitch and the problem is still here i just can't see rena :-/  so i will try to reinstal my game and just  modding it  with  the plugins needed to play with loversbitch . Don't worry i have a clean backup of Oblivion just in case :shy:  I keep you update .

Perhaps she is dead or disabled by a Mod

You can try

Console

Prid 000234D8

Then you see her Name and 000234D8 at the top of the Screen

Then enter: enable

test also: resurrect

then: moveto Player

And remember she is only during the day in the shop ( ?? 8AM till 20PM ?? ), she sleeps at home.

enable or ressurect you only need if she is dead or disabled by another mod. If moveto Player works she was still in game but her AI pack (move to the shop) did not work.

You have not found a mod with Tes4Edit that changed Rena and is in load order after LoversBitch?  That could be the only reason why she is no in the shop during daytime :s

This mod is certainly interesting when used with both naughty and normal playthroughs.

It's great fun to imagine my proper and distinguished Altmer mage, taking a quick look around the shop after hours. He walks in, and his eyes widen as he sees the paintings on the wall, depicting grotesque acts that no well-to-do lady should let grace a home, no less a shop. Undeterred, he sits down on a nearby chair, reeling with the shock of what he sees. Glancing down at the table before him, he finds a book, with naught on its cover but the title "Training your Canine." Curious, and perhaps hoping to find some reason for this curious shop's foul decorations, he steels himself to ignore what appears in his peripheral vision and then begins to read.

After glancing over a few pages, he sets the book down, leaves his seat, and takes a few even paces away from the table before turning to face it. Then, with face like a mask of carven stone, he calmly lets off a torrent of fireballs, turning the book to cinders. Aghast at having lost composure, he leaves, for fear of any more violent reactions.

This short piece of fiction isn't made to say that I dislike your mod, I just find it interesting to play around with how a more proper character would react to all the things he or she would see as improper in such mods.

This mod is certainly interesting when used with both naughty and normal playthroughs.

It's great fun to imagine my proper and distinguished Altmer mage, taking a quick look around the shop after hours. He walks in, and his eyes widen as he sees the paintings on the wall, depicting grotesque acts that no well-to-do lady should let grace a home, no less a shop. Undeterred, he sits down on a nearby chair, reeling with the shock of what he sees. Glancing down at the table before him, he finds a book, with naught on its cover but the title "Training your Canine." Curious, and perhaps hoping to find some reason for this curious shop's foul decorations, he steels himself to ignore what appears in his peripheral vision and then begins to read.

After glancing over a few pages, he sets the book down, leaves his seat, and takes a few even paces away from the table before turning to face it. Then, with face like a mask of carven stone, he calmly lets off a torrent of fireballs, turning the book to cinders. Aghast at having lost composure, he leaves, for fear of any more violent reactions.

This short piece of fiction isn't made to say that I dislike your mod, I just find it interesting to play around with how a more proper character would react to all the things he or she would see as improper in such mods.

*snicker* I can just see one of my AD&D Paladins walking in looking around politely, turning pale, leaving and watching until Rena leaves and then (and ONLY then) calling a Holy Strike in the center of the building.  And then walking out of town casually and calmly.  Of course my Barbarian Ranger would without a doubt go back to his tribe and use it as an example of the perils of civilization.  *snicker*  Naturally my female 'Hero of Kvatch' figures that everybody has needs and being followed by an overprotective dog is much better then being screwed by several daedra of several types.