LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Yeah, it seems it might be a mod conflict or something.  Tried without LoversBitch Gone Wild, was able to get further down the path, but will CTD after changing cells outside.  Here's my mod order.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Chanpon.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
nVidia Black Screen Fix.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
SWalk.esp
SW01.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
ClocksOfCyrodiil.esp
ElvenPrincess.esp
FLY Armor and Clothing - Non-replacers.esp
FLY Armor and Clothing - NR Leveled Lists.esp
Full Metal Bikini Mark II.esp
HTBShopInABottle.esp
R18PN - Lingeries.esp
R18PN - Lingeries Plus.esp
R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp
Dark_Mistress.esp
HentaiLovelyHouse.esp
Tona's_ModsStore.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
IDKRRR_C_race.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
SurCoatArmor.esp
zzContainerTrap English.esp
SwordDancerRemodel.esp
krdEstrusAmbushRandom.esp
LoversFSE.esp
zzEstrus.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversVoiceSSPx117.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
Cute Summer Wears.esp
LoversHooker.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
x117race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
From2ch Lives.esp
F2L_FaceChange.esp
117NPCs.esp
F2LHideRaces.esp
F2LAddon_MSElves.esp
FutaPriory.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
DHuntress.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
HepsCloth08-OverallAndMore.esp

As for the city collie, it probably came from Joburg as a stalker. 

Have you loaded all your Mods in Tes4Edit and checked which Mods modify the world cells near Maeras house ?

Tamril cells -7/26, -7/27 and -8/26

post-3205-0-16264300-1393204080_thumb.jpg

Where are these houses ? ( HTBShopInABottle and FutaPriory) I don't know the Mods.

I see no other mod that could change the area near Maeras house.

Your Load order: you should place the clothes/armor mods (DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp, DHuntress.esp, HepsCloth08-OverallAndMore.esp ) up to the other clothes armor Mods.

And FuroGeneratorTrap.esp not after

LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

What for an old Lovers version do you use? Not Lovers with PK Rev 96 or LAPF ? Both don't need/have the LoversFSE.esp (outdated and integrated in Lover esp/esm )

Thanks for help.  I upgraded to LAPF.  I've deactivated LoversFSE.esp (didn't know that it was outdated/integrated).  Won't be able to test to see if that was the culprit for a while. 

ShopinaBottle and FutaPriory are no where near Maera's house. 

I thought it was this mod as I downloaded it after upgrading to LAPF and had only fast traveled to a couple of cities.  Everything seemed to work fine and going to Maera's house was really the first time I had done any real exploring after upgrading.  Since I was heading to her house, I figured it was this mod.  But even after deactivating it, I would still get CTDs after a couple of cell loads in other areas in the game.

Thinking about it, I didn't have much trouble before upgrading to LAPF.  After upgrading, CTDs have been happening a lot more frequently so it might have something to do with LAPF.

Update: OK, tested it with LoversFSE deactivated but I'm still getting CTDs when loading cells outside.  It seems that the game is trying to load the cell, stutters a bit, then crashes.  Sometimes I can go two cells before CTDing, or sometimes not even 1.  Game works fine in cities, but not outside.

I Slightly Improved the The Dogs Penis

i also Fixed the Balls a little and added a better Sheath at the base of the knott.

Also added a new Texture and included a .psd File for Customization, mostly just to select the old texture or runes if you would like.

Better Dog D.rar

Thanks for the Help Kingkong!

Thanks for help.  I upgraded to LAPF.  I've deactivated LoversFSE.esp (didn't know that it was outdated/integrated).  Won't be able to test to see if that was the culprit for a while. 

ShopinaBottle and FutaPriory are no where near Maera's house. 

I thought it was this mod as I downloaded it after upgrading to LAPF and had only fast traveled to a couple of cities.  Everything seemed to work fine and going to Maera's house was really the first time I had done any real exploring after upgrading.  Since I was heading to her house, I figured it was this mod.  But even after deactivating it, I would still get CTDs after a couple of cell loads in other areas in the game.

Thinking about it, I didn't have much trouble before upgrading to LAPF.  After upgrading, CTDs have been happening a lot more frequently so it might have something to do with LAPF.

Update: OK, tested it with LoversFSE deactivated but I'm still getting CTDs when loading cells outside.  It seems that the game is trying to load the cell, stutters a bit, then crashes.  Sometimes I can go two cells before CTDing, or sometimes not even 1.  Game works fine in cities, but not outside.

LoversFSE was not your problem...

I'd start by turning off:

zzContainerTrap English.esp

krdEstrusAmbushRandom.esp

zzEstrus.esp

The last is know to cause major save game issues.

And then both create a new save game and rebuild your bashed patch, WITH ALL lovers MODs disabled. The re-enable them using OBMM Save Game Manager.

You can do this very easily using Wrye and OBMM together.

1. In Wrye disable Lovers.ESM. It will then disable all dependent MODs and your Bashed Patch.

2. Rebuild Bashed Patch.

3. Open OBMM via the link in Wrye.

4. Use Save Manager in OBMM and the new save game and resync all MODs to that new save game.

You use this process, slowly disabling known MODs that cause said issues, to narrow down the actual culprit. Suffice it to say, you may need a new save game if it persists.

After upgrading, CTDs have been happening a lot more frequently so it might have something to do with LAPF.

Your logic is so so flawed. It's like saying, "I just bought my first car/truck/motorcycle/bicycle and keep getting into accidents, must be a bad car/truck/motorcycle/bicycle, I should go buy another one."

Guest Xluxlu

sorry the noob question there in oblivion, i buy the game today and i install your mod white the texture, meshes, and sound pack, i install LAPF and love creature 2.0 but... at the begining, at the start of the quest, i arrived at the place put on my map and i saw a yellow triangle, that is for a miss texture or meshes... could you help me? i install your mod whit OMM

sorry the noob question there in oblivion, i buy the game today and i install your mod white the texture, meshes, and sound pack, i install LAPF and love creature 2.0 but... at the begining, at the start of the quest, i arrived at the place put on my map and i saw a yellow triangle, that is for a miss texture or meshes... could you help me? i install your mod whit OMM

Inside the meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z are sub-directories.

You need to extract the meshes, sound, and textures folder directories.

Put them in the oblivion data folder directory.

Mem

I have a major problem with the mod - I cannot download the textures. Every time I try to download textures, the archive is corrupted, I tried using different browsers with no results. Can you re-upload the file here or on some mirror download site? Thank you in advance.

As you can see on the screenshot below, an error occurs when download reaches 100%. I have more than enough disk space, I tried downloading with Chrome and Firefox, with the same result - the archive does not unpack, 7zip gives an error message. It would be greatly appreciated if you could upload the textures to a mirror site, for example PutLocker.

post-247953-0-48388900-1394520398_thumb.png

Krisnan I downloaded the the textures 10 minutes before my last post, download works and I could unpack the file.

You can download it? You wrote " the archive does not unpack, 7zip gives an error message"  In your Picture is it your unpack program ? does not looks like 7zip program.

OK, I finally managed to download the file. Apparently Internet Download Manager was required to accomplish this task. Thank you mem4ob4 for pointing me in the right direction. This was a first time, that I had a problem with downloading from LoversLab, moreover it consistently gave the same results, I would have never thought that a download manager would change anything. Thank you fejeena for replying and putting up with me. 

TL, DR - Problem solved, thank you.

Hello,

First, LBGW is probably my favorite mod on this whole site. You (Fejeena and WappyOne) did a tremendous job at fixing, and upgrading it from Chase Roxand's version. Mad props, and thank you very much.

I could go on and on about how much I enjoy it, but I would probably bore you, and that's definitely not my goal hehe. It's not even all about the "fleshy bits", it's all that's ABOUT the mod that makes it so special to me : the quests, the items, the books, how it blends in with Tamago/Hiyoko, an existing special NPC whose background makes sense in-game, etc. I wish more mods were built like this. Anyway, please do accept my thanks!

Now, I have several requests, the first one being the biggest one :

1/ I happen to use Enhanced Hotkeys, which is pretty much a standard nowadays. Yet, it collides pretty badly with the hotkey that LBGW sets at the beginning. Is there a walkaround that exists to have them both cooperate ? I have NO crashes whatsoever, but load order can be provided if you think it could matter to keep both mods functional. I understand that the mod comes as is, and that you probably don't want to fundamentally change it at this point, or make a special version just for some random forum user, but if there is no simple walk around, could you give me some pointers how to make the "invite" a spell (instead of a hotkey), so that I could hotkey it through "Enhanced hotkeys" instead ? I don't mind coding, as long as I get a rough idea of the structure and how to proceed.

2/ The dogs really show, uh,... too affectionate sometimes, meaning I would like to reduce the rate at which their lust increases. I would like my girl being able to adventure some with her dog before he shows "impatient" again. I located the script where to do it, but I believe it could be interesting to fully pull this feature out of the script, and set some values in an INI file or something. If it's too much work, no sweat, I will just keep using my patched version.

3/ Too many ideas on how I'd like to see the mod further evolve in the future : quests opportunities in the IC (or elsewhere) with an "underground club" of k9 lovers, various NPCs (guards, shopkeepers, guild members, etc.) that comment, snicker or secretly compliment (!) while reputation is gained as a bitch, being caught in the middle of the act (I don't see all guards or "upstanding" citizens remaining tolerant for too long) and being thrown in jail to endure further "hardships", canine or not. More outfits of course, decorations or items as the "training" progresses, etc., etc. Some inspiration could also come from "Violated Heroine", or games like "Mesuinu", "Reika's bitch training" or "The record of Bestiality Princess". I know it's easier said than done, and if I had the knowledge (I'll get to it one day, modding with GameBryo can't be harder than modding other games, like I do) I would gladly contribute more.

But yeah, 1/ and 2/, or even just 1/ would be a tremendous favor and feature to have for me, as I don't want to load the mod, play it and then deactivate it again (like I have done in the past for Estrus, Chain beasts or Cursed Armor). LAPF does an awesome job at this, setting into the game without too much hassle, adding to it, instead of taking the whole focus. It's my hope it will also continue to be the way for LBGW and Tamago/Hiyoko (which still have some silly dependancies, IMO), with all the other nice goodies to come, like "Break Armor" (by Gerra6 and Movomo) or the "Enhanced creature animations" (by Gregathit).

Thank you for reading, and I offer my gratitude again for the mod as it comes today, should you accept or ignore my request.

1/ I happen to use Enhanced Hotkeys

Don't use it myself, are you talking about when you first get the prompt to set a hotkey after training? There's no key you can use that Enhanced Hotkeys doesn't interfere with?

2/ The dogs really show, uh,... too affectionate sometimes, meaning I would like to reduce the rate at which their lust increases.

Wouldn't be too hard to add this as a setting.

3/ Too many ideas ...

The main issue right now is a few people are having crash issues at various points with the allfours/mount system being token-based. It needs a complete rewrite to be array-based instead. A lot of work for a small (at least at first) benefit. With working on upcoming LAPF / LC changes getting back to LBGW to start that overhaul has been low priority.

Thank you Thank you

1: which key ? There is no fixed key at the beginning, you choose the key during the Training. Or two keys, one for the Player and one NPC. The only key you can not Change is the left shift key. 

And you can change your "Enhanced hotkeys" keys. Or if the mod does not work after you started LoversBitch and choose your keys  you can deactivate, load-save game and activate "Enhanced hotkeys" again.

2: you can change the lust of the Dogs with CS or better Tes4Edit

The xLoversBitchLustGMod "Lust Gain Mod" token. You can add it to all Dogs. No token = value 100. less than 100 = slower increase lust

post-3205-0-12728800-1394932407_thumb.jpg

Teddy dog very horny xLoversBitchLustGMod "Lust Gain Mod" 170 lust

xLoversBitchKnotCMod "Knot Chance Modifier" 175 ; he knots often

xLoversBitchKnotTMod "Knot Time Modifier"  150 ; and knots long time

xLoversBitchRapeCMod "Rape Chance Modifier" 10 ; he nearly never rapes you

xLoversBitchTameCMod "Tame Chance Modifier" 200 ; easy to tame

I use Enhanced Hotkeys, and I've encountered no issues with mapping the 'player' key to the Backspace key, and leaving the 'NPC' key as Alt+Backspace.

(Just as an aside, the only 'issue' I have had with EH and any Lovers mods is with PSE, where I had to remap the use of the Ctrl key in EH to the Win key)

Guys I cannot make sense of bitch in heat crossover tamago mean? Does it mean it simply follow the tamago way where an egg is fertillize and go thorugh conception. Or is it another system where once you have 25 sperm you are thoroughly bred?

It makes LB compatible with Tamago, during the Ovulation Phase the Player is very horny ( rapid increase desire ) and can be forced by lust on all fours.

You need Tamago to get pregnant.